Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • By 3010 16th Aug 13, 8:47 AM
    • 5,238Posts
    • 66,814Thanks
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel
    • 16th Aug 13, 8:47 AM
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel 16th Aug 13 at 8:47 AM
    Hello,

It is that time again for a new thread as the old one is about to approach its 150th page.

Thanks to sarah1972 for posting the last thread

Please note in post number two there is now a list of FAQ that had been asked a lot through the old thread. I thought this would be useful too add because of the same question coming up page after page.

Happy Posting

Link to old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3872901

Link to Join (Private Households) https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Questionnaire/qstIntroductionPrivate.aspx

Link to Join (Businesses with Franking Abilities) https://rmbus.research-int.com

FAQS http://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/FAQ.htm
    Last edited by 3010; 06-03-2014 at 8:31 AM.
Page 311
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 5th Jul 17, 4:58 PM
    • 1,353 Posts
    • 6,972 Thanks
    NBLondon
    I was live again after 3 weeks and one of those weeks I never received anything.
    Originally posted by MABLE
    I've been on training 4 weeks but the 3rd of those had no items. As I said above, all 3 weeks had the same 2 items (one small white, one Jiffy) and the same error (no address label for the Jiffy). OK - let's see if I get a live pack with presentation pack next week.
    This Be the Verse - Philip Larkin. The first line that everyone knows.
    • Zeusiblue
    • By Zeusiblue 5th Jul 17, 6:18 PM
    • 276 Posts
    • 806 Thanks
    Zeusiblue
    Same here. On training again which lasted 2 weeks, with no address labels sent and conflicting info regarding online and paper instructions. Then told my area is over subscribed and have peen put on a resting break
    • elsien
    • By elsien 5th Jul 17, 7:44 PM
    • 14,894 Posts
    • 37,186 Thanks
    elsien
    Same here. On training again which lasted 2 weeks, with no address labels sent and conflicting info regarding online and paper instructions. Then told my area is over subscribed and have peen put on a resting break
    Originally posted by Zeusiblue
    They did that on me last time. I think a couple of weeks into being rested I was back on the panel just in time for the mini eggs. :S
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
    • heather66
    • By heather66 9th Jul 17, 10:27 PM
    • 72 Posts
    • 79 Thanks
    heather66
    Has anyone experienced problems when logging sent items i can get to where posted / time posted then it comes up with server error message

I have tried firefox and chrome several times since Wednesday but cant get by that stage

I have emailed them but no reply yet

I can enter items recieved ok
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 10th Jul 17, 8:44 AM
    • 1,353 Posts
    • 6,972 Thanks
    NBLondon
    Hmmm. I'm on re-training but the web page shows no items for next week. Yesterday, I get an envelope from Swan Lane with 2 live SMARTS and these are now showing in stock. Does this mean I'm about to go live after only 3 lots of training - hope so Nothing under "Non R-number items" to tell me what exciting magazines to watch for either....
    Originally posted by NBLondon
    And the plot thickens... On Saturday, I got an envelope with 4x1st large and 12x1st and a letter telling me this is my August incentive. Well - very nice but I haven't got anything to post yet... Checked online this morning and nothing in the posting plan this week or next - but they would like one of the SMARTS back. Would I complain if they keep sending me the stamps for doing nothing
    This Be the Verse - Philip Larkin. The first line that everyone knows.
    • BookWorm
    • By BookWorm 10th Jul 17, 8:54 PM
    • 2,278 Posts
    • 13,905 Thanks
    BookWorm
    And the plot thickens... On Saturday, I got an envelope with 4x1st large and 12x1st and a letter telling me this is my August incentive. Well - very nice but I haven't got anything to post yet... Checked online this morning and nothing in the posting plan this week or next - but they would like one of the SMARTS back. Would I complain if they keep sending me the stamps for doing nothing
    The exact same has happened to me.
    • LadyH
    • By LadyH 11th Jul 17, 7:28 AM
    • 2,113 Posts
    • 1,563 Thanks
    LadyH
    Me, too. I received my August incentive on Saturday, but still to date no details on my posting plan.
    • cherie1122
    • By cherie1122 11th Jul 17, 7:30 AM
    • 391 Posts
    • 1,522 Thanks
    cherie1122
    I've just had details that I'm starting back on the panel and my new pack should arrive soon but no stamps as yet. You seem to have struck lucky :-)

• Chocmonster7
    • By Chocmonster7 15th Jul 17, 3:44 PM
    • 2,226 Posts
    • 1,952 Thanks
    Chocmonster7
    Have just had the 4 week warning to my stint ending email. Looks like I have at least one more cube to post but quite enjoyed it this time.

Oh and if the sender who wrote "Hello" & a smiley face on the back of a Jiffy Envelope I received today is on here then "Hello" back.
    • dobbiesloan
    • By dobbiesloan 15th Jul 17, 4:47 PM
    • 1,457 Posts
    • 2,445 Thanks
    dobbiesloan
    Got one to send today just a couple of streets away. Different postman so not checking if our delivery times.
    GONE ENGLAND
    • molerat
    • By molerat 17th Jul 17, 7:27 PM
    • 16,747 Posts
    • 10,971 Thanks
    molerat
    Got one to send today just a couple of streets away. Different postman so not checking if our delivery times.
    Originally posted by dobbiesloan
    I had one to post where I could see the house from the post box

Just had the "your first posting pack is being prepared" e-mail.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk/donations.html
    • ciderboy2009
    • By ciderboy2009 18th Jul 17, 3:49 PM
    • 262 Posts
    • 231 Thanks
    ciderboy2009
    I had one to post where I could see the house from the post box
    Originally posted by molerat
    My best one was posting a cube which was addressed to the house two doors down the road from the Post Office!
    • LEJC
    • By LEJC 18th Jul 17, 4:01 PM
    • 8,909 Posts
    • 56,088 Thanks
    LEJC
    My best one was posting a cube which was addressed to the house two doors down the road from the Post Office!
    Originally posted by ciderboy2009
    So have you had the conversation with your neighbour that you are both part of the postal panel?

Aside from the fact it's all supposed to be covert...it's rather funny that by chance your near neighbour is part of it too....

Sorry just wondered if it was a concious thing to both apply or totally random that you both take part....

Although now I re read your post I think you're saying the house for delivery was 2 doors down from the post office.....
    no further questions!!!!!

Although I once had to battle with a lovely lady in the post office who instead of me posting a cube was happy to walk it round to the recipient as it was on her way home from work...and she didn't want me wasting my money on postage!
    Last edited by LEJC; 18-07-2017 at 4:04 PM.
    frugal October...£45.59 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!
    Jan £41.60/£40
    Feb £54.58/£40...gave up this month 15/2
    Mar £37.02/£40...lots of help via a gift card and vouchers
    May
    2017 toiletries 110 out 87 in ...£13.96 spend
    • littlemoney
    • By littlemoney 20th Jul 17, 3:48 PM
    • 199 Posts
    • 103 Thanks
    littlemoney
    Originally posted by ciderboy2009
    I had to post a letter to a house in my road and walked past the house to the post box.
    • MABLE
    • By MABLE 21st Jul 17, 7:49 AM
    • 3,268 Posts
    • 1,743 Thanks
    MABLE
    Never had this before but received an email from Kantar. I suppose they are just showing me they care. Bless!

You can help us to be better

Dear MABLE,

In order to better support our Royal Mail panellists we occasionally ask you a few questions about yourself. Your answers help us to understand what our panellists have in common and how participation in the survey fits with their daily activities. We will be very grateful if you can spare 2 minutes of your time to complete this short questionnaire.
    Continue to survey
    As always, we will guard the information you provide us in accordance with the Data Protection Act. If you have any questions you can contact our Helpdesk team on rmsurveys-helpline@tnsglobal.com

Best regards,

The Kantar TNS Postal Panels team
    Last edited by MABLE; 21-07-2017 at 8:18 AM.
    • Chocmonster7
    • By Chocmonster7 21st Jul 17, 5:13 PM
    • 2,226 Posts
    • 1,952 Thanks
    Chocmonster7
    I had that email & survey too but I'm sure you're still special to them Mable.
    • dobbiesloan
    • By dobbiesloan 21st Jul 17, 5:58 PM
    • 1,457 Posts
    • 2,445 Thanks
    dobbiesloan
    Snap
    I had that one yesterday. Also one the other day asking me if I had entered the correct date on an item I received saying the date I put was the day it should have been posted. How could I have entered it if I had not received it? I always enter items the day I receive them.
    GONE ENGLAND
    • quoia
    • By quoia 22nd Jul 17, 11:52 AM
    • 13,343 Posts
    • 141,109 Thanks
    quoia
    Just wondered if the "reverse" recipient of a letter I received a couple of days ago reads this thread?

Sadly someone can't tell the difference between a LARGE BROWN envelope with a 98p LARGE LETTER 1st class stamp stuck to it and a Small White envelope bearing a normal 56p 2nd class stamp

I received the correct R number (it has my postcode on it) stating

Large Brown, Handwritten, Stamped 1st class @ 98p ......

... in a Small White sent 2nd class

Anyone here get the exact opposite in the last couple of days?
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S ω6.59 so far ..
    • Chocmonster7
    • By Chocmonster7 22nd Jul 17, 4:53 PM
    • 2,226 Posts
    • 1,952 Thanks
    Chocmonster7
    I had that one yesterday. Also one the other day asking me if I had entered the correct date on an item I received saying the date I put was the day it should have been posted. How could I have entered it if I had not received it? I always enter items the day I receive them.
    Originally posted by dobbiesloan
    I'm expecting an email like that from them next week as this morning I received a letter where the mailmark sticker the company applied had today's date on it.
    • CheapStakes
    • By CheapStakes 22nd Jul 17, 4:58 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    CheapStakes
    Item arrived after 2 weeks. Thanks
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,844Posts Today

7,296Users online

Martin's Twitter