Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • By 3010 16th Aug 13, 8:47 AM
    • 5,207Posts
    • 66,770Thanks
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel
    • 16th Aug 13, 8:47 AM
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel 16th Aug 13 at 8:47 AM
    Hello,

It is that time again for a new thread as the old one is about to approach its 150th page.

Thanks to sarah1972 for posting the last thread

Please note in post number two there is now a list of FAQ that had been asked a lot through the old thread. I thought this would be useful too add because of the same question coming up page after page.

Happy Posting

Link to old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3872901

Link to Join (Private Households) https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Questionnaire/qstIntroductionPrivate.aspx

Link to Join (Businesses with Franking Abilities) https://rmbus.research-int.com

FAQS http://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/FAQ.htm
    Last edited by 3010; 06-03-2014 at 8:31 AM.
Page 272
    • stephenliverpool1
    • By stephenliverpool1 10th Oct 16, 11:36 AM
    • 1,012 Posts
    • 836 Thanks
    stephenliverpool1
    Make sure TNS are paying for all of your APLs
    Watch out that the TNS are paying for all of your APLs. If you think that you are missing any payments, just send them an em as a gentle reminder. I did this a few days ago and got sent some LTS vouchers as compensation.
    Last edited by stephenliverpool1; 10-10-2016 at 12:25 PM.
    • aninymoose
    • By aninymoose 10th Oct 16, 1:54 PM
    • 112 Posts
    • 231 Thanks
    aninymoose
    Watch out that the TNS are paying for all of your APLs. If you think that you are missing any payments, just send them an em as a gentle reminder. I did this a few days ago and got sent some LTS vouchers as compensation.
    Originally posted by stephenliverpool1
    I am expecting a "payment". How long after posting cube should you get the compensation?
    • stephenliverpool1
    • By stephenliverpool1 10th Oct 16, 2:13 PM
    • 1,012 Posts
    • 836 Thanks
    stephenliverpool1
    I am expecting a "payment". How long after posting cube should you get the compensation?
    Originally posted by aninymoose
    If you do not get any payment from TNS within a week, I suggest sending an em to them to remind them.
    • Skinster
    • By Skinster 10th Oct 16, 3:24 PM
    • 78 Posts
    • 48 Thanks
    Skinster
    If you do not get any payment from TNS within a week, I suggest sending an em to them to remind them.
    I keep a note in my diary of any cubes posted & tick them off when payment received so I know if Iv missed any.
    • trix-a-belle
    • By trix-a-belle 10th Oct 16, 5:26 PM
    • 572 Posts
    • 2,401 Thanks
    trix-a-belle
    Originally posted by aninymoose
    I thought it was the end of the month following the month you posted it...
    - Mortgage: £ 53000 0! Mortgage Free!
    - Student Loan: £ 7100 0!
    Swagbucks, Neobux, GiffGaff, Roamler, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
    MFiT-T4
    • mrselliott
    • By mrselliott 10th Oct 16, 7:38 PM
    • 40 Posts
    • 144 Thanks
    mrselliott
    I had to remind them a few weeks ago as I was missing some L2S vouchers for posting cubes, and to be fair they apologised and I received them within the week. According to the letter they send out with the posting pack for APL items, you should receive your vouchers approximately 4 weeks after posting them.
    • aurorablues
    • By aurorablues 11th Oct 16, 6:15 PM
    • 308 Posts
    • 3,557 Thanks
    aurorablues
    Hiya,

I got invited back on the survey after about 4 months break.

After 2 weeks training i received an email saying they had oversubscribed in my area so they have paused my participation for a few weeks. Is this common?
    • redagila
    • By redagila 11th Oct 16, 8:16 PM
    • 4,154 Posts
    • 14,302 Thanks
    redagila
    Hiya,

After 2 weeks training i received an email saying they had oversubscribed in my area so they have paused my participation for a few weeks. Is this common?
    Originally posted by aurorablues

In one word YES
    • w50nky
    • By w50nky 11th Oct 16, 8:19 PM
    • 402 Posts
    • 231 Thanks
    w50nky
    Hiya,

Originally posted by aurorablues
    As above, yes, and then you may still get things sent to you to post!
    If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 13th Oct 16, 9:20 AM
    • 1,098 Posts
    • 6,602 Thanks
    NBLondon
    I thought it was the end of the month following the month you posted it...
    Originally posted by trix-a-belle
    I'm pretty sure that's the official answer but I find it is sometimes earlier. Maybe depends on how many to be sent out, having a new batch of L2S issued or even whether Stephen has recently complained ;-)
    One day I'll think of something witty - Apparently I have!
    • stephenliverpool1
    • By stephenliverpool1 13th Oct 16, 11:40 AM
    • 1,012 Posts
    • 836 Thanks
    stephenliverpool1
    I am getting fed up with TNS constantly querying my posting times. Every time, I just confirm my original posting time and never amend it.

They should have kept the last collection time as 1700hrs rather than amending it to 0900hrs. This would have then prevented the queries.
    • fraserbooks
    • By fraserbooks 13th Oct 16, 1:00 PM
    • 131 Posts
    • 4,663 Thanks
    fraserbooks
    I posted a cube on Monday and received the Love to shop vouchers on Wednesday. I got the new perforated ones. Very good service.
    • Hollie_
    • By Hollie_ 13th Oct 16, 1:19 PM
    • 87 Posts
    • 103 Thanks
    Hollie_
    I received £2 in love2shop vouchers yesterday for apparently posting a cube in September. The only cube I posted was part of my training pack and was already stamped. I've never been given vouchers previously for posting cubes whilst training. Was I meant to have been?
    Last edited by Hollie_; 13-10-2016 at 1:21 PM.
    • redagila
    • By redagila 13th Oct 16, 2:55 PM
    • 4,154 Posts
    • 14,302 Thanks
    redagila
    Yes They pay £2 for a cube or larger parcel that you hand over the counter at the PO in recognition of the extra time needed when you can't just pop the item in a PB.
    • Hollie_
    • By Hollie_ 13th Oct 16, 2:56 PM
    • 87 Posts
    • 103 Thanks
    Hollie_
    Yes They pay £2 for a cube or larger parcel that you hand over the counter at the PO in recognition of the extra time needed when you can't just pop the item in a PB.
    Originally posted by redagila
    Thanks for that info. Think I've missed out on a few extra vouchers then!
    • redagila
    • By redagila 13th Oct 16, 2:57 PM
    • 4,154 Posts
    • 14,302 Thanks
    redagila
    I posted a cube on Monday and received the Love to shop vouchers on Wednesday. I got the new perforated ones. Very good service.
    Originally posted by fraserbooks

Haven't heard of them sending the £2 reward out that quickly. Are you sure you weren't due them for an earlier cube or parcel handed in at the PO? Or are you talking about the L2S vouchers which should be sent to you before you have to post an item with an APL?
    • stephenliverpool1
    • By stephenliverpool1 13th Oct 16, 3:20 PM
    • 1,012 Posts
    • 836 Thanks
    stephenliverpool1
    Haven't heard of them sending the £2 reward out that quickly. Are you sure you weren't due them for an earlier cube or parcel handed in at the PO? Or are you talking about the L2S vouchers which should be sent to you before you have to post an item with an APL?
    Thanks for that info. Think I've missed out on a few extra vouchers then!
    Originally posted by Hollie_
    I received £2 in love2shop vouchers yesterday for apparently posting a cube in September. The only cube I posted was part of my training pack and was already stamped. I've never been given vouchers previously for posting cubes whilst training. Was I meant to have been?
    Originally posted by Hollie_
    Yep as I said before check LTS vouchers for any APL(cubes) sent. TNS are totally incompetent and should not be trusted.
    Last edited by stephenliverpool1; 13-10-2016 at 4:45 PM.
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 14th Oct 16, 9:21 AM
    • 1,098 Posts
    • 6,602 Thanks
    NBLondon
    I am getting fed up with TNS constantly querying my posting times. Every time, I just confirm my original posting time and never amend it.
    I'm getting fed up that every time I declare something as not received on Unaddressed Mail; they phone me to tell me they are sending me an e-mail to ask if I was sure I hadn't received it. Yes - that's why I ticked it as not received! And if you are sending me an e-mail, why are you phoning me as well?
    One day I'll think of something witty - Apparently I have!
    • redagila
    • By redagila 14th Oct 16, 9:55 AM
    • 4,154 Posts
    • 14,302 Thanks
    redagila
    Yep as I said before check LTS vouchers for any APL(cubes) sent. TNS are totally incompetent and should not be trusted.

I do wonder why you don't resign from TNS as you are always complaining about them.

I agree that TNS definitely need to be much better organised but if I have ever had a problem they have always resolved it very quickly.

Recently I have been asked a few times to confirm receipt day of items as a Monday rather than the Saturday. I know there is obviously a local delivery problem as we have had no mail delivered on 2-3 Saturdays recently but with lots on the following Monday. Surely this is what the survey is for to highlight problems. Have you thought that there are possibly problems in your area & that they need confirmation that data has been correctly entered so the problem can be addressed?
    • stephenliverpool1
    • By stephenliverpool1 14th Oct 16, 10:51 AM
    • 1,012 Posts
    • 836 Thanks
    stephenliverpool1
    I do wonder why you don't resign from TNS as you are always complaining about them.
    Why resign when I am having such fun with them ?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,364Posts Today

6,013Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Going to a very exciting premier right now... with Mrs and mini MSE, to the screening of "we're going on a bear hunt"

• No. Not a huge fan. Never claimed to be.Just a fan. And one who choose to prioritise family time with his little gi? https://t.co/lZ9uUylk2U

• I've just checked the score. You're right. What happened? https://t.co/5E7y52r47o

• Follow Martin