Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • By 3010 16th Aug 13, 8:47 AM
    • 5,207Posts
    • 66,770Thanks
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel
    • 16th Aug 13, 8:47 AM
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel 16th Aug 13 at 8:47 AM
    Hello,

It is that time again for a new thread as the old one is about to approach its 150th page.

Thanks to sarah1972 for posting the last thread

Please note in post number two there is now a list of FAQ that had been asked a lot through the old thread. I thought this would be useful too add because of the same question coming up page after page.

Happy Posting

Link to old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3872901

Link to Join (Private Households) https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Questionnaire/qstIntroductionPrivate.aspx

Link to Join (Businesses with Franking Abilities) https://rmbus.research-int.com

FAQS http://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/FAQ.htm
    Last edited by 3010; 06-03-2014 at 8:31 AM.
Page 271
    • emilykatie
    • By emilykatie 5th Oct 16, 3:50 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    emilykatie
    I have just recieved an e-mail I guess at the end of my trial to say they are over subscibed and want to pause for a few weeks. Does that mean I didn't pass ? Was on holiday when the first letter needed posting and e-mailed to tell them I had posted late was told that was fine as long as I recorded it on right day. Am I waiting and watching for new start date or look for something else ?
    • LEJC
    • By LEJC 5th Oct 16, 4:07 PM
    • 8,006 Posts
    • 47,626 Thanks
    LEJC
    I have just recieved an e-mail I guess at the end of my trial to say they are over subscibed and want to pause for a few weeks. Does that mean I didn't pass ? Was on holiday when the first letter needed posting and e-mailed to tell them I had posted late was told that was fine as long as I recorded it on right day. Am I waiting and watching for new start date or look for something else ?
    Originally posted by emilykatie
    It just means that there are too many active panellists in your area at the moment....they will invite you back when a space becomes free...that could be next week or take a little longer.

You've done nothing wrong,,,its just the way the numbers stack up sometimes.
    It happens quite a lot and has no reflection on you
    participating in frugal October...£45.59 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!
    November spend £41.01 of £40
    Am I brave enough to track what we spend on Dec/Christmas food.....
    • Clairabella78
    • By Clairabella78 5th Oct 16, 11:33 PM
    • 44 Posts
    • 29 Thanks
    Clairabella78
    Originally posted by emilykatie
    It just means that there are too many active panellists in your area at the moment....they will invite you back when a space becomes free...that could be next week or take a little longer.
    You've done nothing wrong,,,its just the way the numbers stack up sometimes.
    It happens quite a lot and has no reflection on you
    Originally posted by LEJC
    Hi Emilykatie,
    I'd like to reiterate what LEJC said, it's no reflection on you, they (TNS) over subscribe sometimes. Some of the previous threads say how some people finish the training period fine (or even be on the 'live' panel part way through their six month stint) and be told their first posting pack is on its way and then the very next day get an email like yours telling them they've been put on hold as their area is oversubscribed. Then, within days sometimes, get another email welcoming them back onto the panel! The world that is TNS can be a topsy turvy one at times!
    Don't lose hope though, I'm sure you'll hear from TNS soon welcoming you to the panel
    Even with the training manual and the FAQ's section of the website, some things regarding lots to do with the survey aren't always very clear. That's why I really appreciate this forum because you can post the trickiest or simplest of questions and have your mind put at rest without judgment or feeling silly!!
    Take care,
    C x
    • emilykatie
    • By emilykatie 6th Oct 16, 7:42 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    emilykatie
    Thanks was a bit worried still have items to post this week and next then will see what happens.
    • Runnerduck
    • By Runnerduck 6th Oct 16, 9:30 PM
    • 3,107 Posts
    • 119,598 Thanks
    Runnerduck
    is any one else having problems getting on the survey site this evening?
    best win yet - 10 night holiday to Australia
    • Skinster
    • By Skinster 6th Oct 16, 10:20 PM
    • 78 Posts
    • 48 Thanks
    Skinster
    Originally posted by Runnerduck
    I can't get on the site either I'm guessing it's down.
    • lesliejack
    • By lesliejack 6th Oct 16, 10:22 PM
    • 1,304 Posts
    • 8,432 Thanks
    lesliejack
    yes me too. x
    essex girl in exile
    • rpstdavids
    • By rpstdavids 6th Oct 16, 11:34 PM
    • 171 Posts
    • 126 Thanks
    rpstdavids
    Still can't get on it, oh well, will have to enter my received items tomorrow.
    • Luckwudaveit
    • By Luckwudaveit 7th Oct 16, 7:39 AM
    • 55 Posts
    • 25 Thanks
    Luckwudaveit
    Still down this morning.
    • Runnerduck
    • By Runnerduck 7th Oct 16, 8:48 AM
    • 3,107 Posts
    • 119,598 Thanks
    Runnerduck
    thanks for replying, i was afraid it was just me x
    best win yet - 10 night holiday to Australia
    • lesliejack
    • By lesliejack 7th Oct 16, 10:12 AM
    • 1,304 Posts
    • 8,432 Thanks
    lesliejack
    I have just phoned them, they have no idea when it will be fixed.
    They have IT guys working on it, and even they can't get on there at the moment
    they vaguely suggest trying again this afternoon.
    essex girl in exile
    • Locky
    • By Locky 7th Oct 16, 10:16 AM
    • 902 Posts
    • 2,712 Thanks
    Locky
    Glad it's not just me!

That's typical - I get a few quiet minutes while my baby is playing and the website won't work! Grr!
    • tttJay
    • By tttJay 7th Oct 16, 10:56 AM
    • 1,972 Posts
    • 237,293 Thanks
    tttJay
    It's back on-line for me
    Our Granddaughter, Caitlin Freya is now 7 years old , growing up to be a lovely young lady and our Grandson, Findlay Ewan is 3 years old and still a lovable bundle of mischief one of each, how perfect

• HomingPigeon
    • By HomingPigeon 7th Oct 16, 12:00 PM
    • 54 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    HomingPigeon
    Back online for me too.
    • fraserbooks
    • By fraserbooks 8th Oct 16, 4:09 PM
    • 129 Posts
    • 4,636 Thanks
    fraserbooks
    Back for me too. I received a completely crushed cube this morning inside a post office plastic bag. I wonder if they found the smart and thought damn,
    • Luckwudaveit
    • By Luckwudaveit 9th Oct 16, 7:15 AM
    • 55 Posts
    • 25 Thanks
    Luckwudaveit
    My last sender pack arrived yesterday, along with 2 more books of stamps and a Great Fire of London presentation pack. I'll miss all the post box diversions on the way to work.
    • stephenliverpool1
    • By stephenliverpool1 9th Oct 16, 3:02 PM
    • 1,007 Posts
    • 834 Thanks
    stephenliverpool1
    I will complain to TNS to ensure everyone is being asked to send/receive the same amounts.
    Originally posted by stephenliverpool1
    I have now resolved this to my satisfaction.
    • GetRealBabe
    • By GetRealBabe 9th Oct 16, 3:46 PM
    • 2,145 Posts
    • 2,351 Thanks
    GetRealBabe
    Hi

What has changed?
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 014-Finally got a signature.

• redagila
    • By redagila 9th Oct 16, 5:26 PM
    • 4,142 Posts
    • 14,296 Thanks
    redagila
    I would also like to know your outcome especially as I seem to be allocated more items to post at the PO.
    • redagila
    • By redagila 9th Oct 16, 5:27 PM
    • 4,142 Posts
    • 14,296 Thanks
    redagila
    Back for me too. I received a completely crushed cube this morning inside a post office plastic bag. I wonder if they found the smart and thought damn,
    Originally posted by fraserbooks

If you have recorded this, you will probably find yourself taken off the panel.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,523Posts Today

3,965Users online

Martin's Twitter