Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    mushroom79
    Where does my CSA Money go?
    • 25th Jun 13, 1:54 PM
    Where does my CSA Money go? 25th Jun 13 at 1:54 PM
    I wonder if anybody knows if my Money goes directly to my ex partner?

So I pay 600 a month and I wonder if she gets all of that, part of it or none of it and she just gets benefits?

I've just recently met my Daughter for the first time and things are great, however things are not great with the ex, in fact downright hostile. I'm considering a private arrangement, as I would rather the money go direct than to the most inept government department I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with.

I learnt many years ago not to contact them unless you really really have to as I always seem to come away from every contact owing them more money than when I started so I would rather not ring them.

If 300 a month goes to the government then I can offer her 400 and then everyone is better off but don't know how it works with benefits???

If anyone has any insights into this I would greatly appreciate it.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,408Posts Today

7,246Users online

Martin's Twitter