Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Mancunian
    • By Mancunian 20th Jun 13, 11:39 PM
    • 920Posts
    • 529Thanks
    Mancunian
    www.the-legal-company.co.uk / Milton Firman - Experiences?
    • 20th Jun 13, 11:39 PM
    www.the-legal-company.co.uk / Milton Firman - Experiences? 20th Jun 13 at 11:39 PM
    Was looking at getting some legal help and came accross 'The Legal Company' at the top of google- a sponsored link I think.

Initially things seems ok but the more I read it it just didn't seem right.

Eventually I spoke to a man called Milton Firman who was sympathetic and helpful and after a day or so said he thought their was a good chance of me having a case.

The next communication was asking for £155 up front to have a senior barrister peruse it!

Anyone any good or bad experiences of this company or Milton Firman?
    PLAY GOOD!

trolls and abusers will simply be added to my ignore list - you can do it too! its under USER CP

forums.moneysavingexpert.com/profile.php?do=IGNORElist
Page 3
    • dcdc21
    • By dcdc21 12th Mar 16, 4:03 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    dcdc21
    Milton Fraudman
    Is this evil swindler still swindling? Anybody know where his current office is? I'd love to pay him a visit.....
    • Sandy53
    • By Sandy53 17th May 16, 5:58 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Sandy53
    I too have had recent experience and if you need info let me know. Would be good to see how you got on with case against him
    • Sandy53
    • By Sandy53 17th May 16, 6:46 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Sandy53
    How did you get on with this, I think i am in a similar situation ,taken £950.00 and all I have done is chased him for over 9 months, now he want court fees , not sure if I should trust him. Any advice
    • hollydays
    • By hollydays 17th May 16, 7:01 PM
    • 15,307 Posts
    • 11,119 Thanks
    hollydays
    How did you get on with this, I think i am in a similar situation ,taken £950.00 and all I have done is chased him for over 9 months, now he want court fees , not sure if I should trust him. Any advice
    Originally posted by Sandy53
    Welcome to the forum
    If you are not sure if you should trust him, read the whole thread.
    Last edited by hollydays; 17-05-2016 at 9:09 PM.
    • GeneralGo4
    • By GeneralGo4 7th Jun 16, 2:18 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    GeneralGo4
    Hi, we've just been had! He's now using the name "David Copeland" and appears to be using Hilton Ross Law, EC2V 7AY. We've been searching for David Copeland and couldn't find him. He's using the same mobile number - 07909 900449 and the office number is: 0203 633 0767. Hes taken £780 from us - but he won't be getting any more! As previous posts, we are so desperate to sort our situation - he trades on your fear and desperation. We have been promised the final document tonight. It seemed odd that all his contact has been "out of hours" and sundays? I will keep you all posted?
    • mimibee
    • By mimibee 31st Oct 16, 4:34 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    mimibee
    Can anyone help me?
    I have a very complicated legal issue. I contacted The Legal Company and spoke to a guy called Milton (he did not give a surname). Told him my story and gave my email address. I got an email from Hilton Ross Law, chap called David Copeland.
    He said I had a case and asked for £500 upfront.

Did this guy do this to anyone else?
    • mimibee
    • By mimibee 31st Oct 16, 4:35 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    mimibee
    What have you found out about David Copeland, Hilton Ross etc?

I have just been in contact with this guy and now I am not sure what to do as I am desperate for legal assistance..please let me know
    • Mancunian
    • By Mancunian 1st Nov 16, 11:34 AM
    • 920 Posts
    • 529 Thanks
    Mancunian
    Don't bother with Milton or any of the aliases he uses, FULL STOP!

He prays on your desperation which to me is the lowest of the low.
    PLAY GOOD!

trolls and abusers will simply be added to my ignore list - you can do it too! its under USER CP

forums.moneysavingexpert.com/profile.php?do=IGNORElist
    • mimibee
    • By mimibee 9th Nov 16, 6:30 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    mimibee
    Milton Firman
    I am so sorry to hear about your story with Milton Firman and all the many others that have been tricked by this man. I too was nearly had by him only he used the name David Copeland and Hilton Ross Law.
    • mimibee
    • By mimibee 9th Nov 16, 6:33 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    mimibee
    It appears he is still using his mobile and office number, if you know anyone who can trace these you have found your man.

It appears that he has got away with this for a long time which leads me to believe someone is covering for him (friendly copper perhaps, its been known).
    • 999mcfcles999
    • By 999mcfcles999 3rd Feb 17, 11:27 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    999mcfcles999
    Is this evil swindler still swindling? Anybody know where his current office is? I'd love to pay him a visit.....
    Originally posted by dcdc21

Hi there, just had dealings with this guy, well a guy called David Copeland. I became suspicious as all his emails sent to me referred to payment every time of £500 for a barrister to take on my case. Having checked him I came across this page. His emails to me have been sent after hours as late as 23:51hrs!!! Very strange. anyway he has new phone numbers and an address different to the ones previously posted on here. so here they are.

3rd Floor
    55 Old Broad Street
    London
    EC2M 1RX

Telephone 0203 633 4148
    Mobile 07860 455221
    • 4N0NYM0U5
    • By 4N0NYM0U5 20th Feb 17, 3:48 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    4N0NYM0U5
    You will find him here
    http:// theofficenextdoor.com/
    He is still based in Regus
    • hollydays
    • By hollydays 19th May 17, 9:12 PM
    • 15,307 Posts
    • 11,119 Thanks
    hollydays
    Hi

Can you please confirm if the photo of the man on the Facebook page of The Legal Company [ about half way down the page ] is that of Milton Firman.

I need this information so that he can be identified for legal purposes in relation to his fraudulent activities.

Thank you

Lee
    Originally posted by Lee C
    There's a picture of him on his LinkedIn page
    And twitter.
    Google images is your friend
    Last edited by hollydays; 19-05-2017 at 9:18 PM.
    • hollydays
    • By hollydays 22nd May 17, 8:36 PM
    • 15,307 Posts
    • 11,119 Thanks
    hollydays
    There's a picture of him on his LinkedIn page
    And twitter.
    Google images is your friend
    Originally posted by hollydays
    You're welcome .
    • BethanyD
    • By BethanyD 30th Aug 17, 4:04 PM
    • 86 Posts
    • 45 Thanks
    BethanyD
    You're welcome .
    Originally posted by hollydays
    Did anyone ever find Milton Firman?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,635Posts Today

7,782Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @KCMurdarasi: @MartinSLewis Only 2 fluently, but I can struggle by in another 5 or so. And ask the way to the toilet in about 10 - you d?

• Today's twitter poll: How many languages do you speak (inc Eng) with reasonable fluency (eg can have decent phone chat solely in that lang)

• RT @iiSteveJonesii: @MartinSLewis After watching you talk this morning about me burning £300 I got on a comparison site tonight & sure enou?

• Follow Martin