Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 10th Oct 09, 4:48 PM
    • 30,056Posts
    • 35,575Thanks
    Topcashback Referral Thread 1
    • 10th Oct 09, 4:48 PM
    Topcashback Referral Thread 1 10th Oct 09 at 4:48 PM
    Official MSE Insert:

TopCashback now has it's own Question and Answer thread on the Shop But Don't Drop board. Hopefully this should help you find the answers to your questions quicker. Referrals need to stay on this thread please.

Back to the original post...

time to start a new thread

please only post your referral link once and not in replies

its ok to repost your referral link in this thread if you posted in the last one

### reminder to keep the thread on topic , the thread is only for referral links and questions for Topcashback Reps ####

there is a Vent part of the forum for complaining if you want to , this is not the correct thread to do it.

Please try not to take threads off-topic. This can be confusing for new users and makes it especially difficult for people coming through from the email to find the information they want. Where requests from Board Guides for threads to be brought back on track have not been followed off-topic posts may be removed. We encourage community, but not thread derailment.

Please bear in mind the main purpose of the site is to save money. The forum team has therefore been instructed to prioritise its time on the MoneySaving forums.

and also

Remember, MoneySaving should be fun. Everyone using these boards is here for the same reason, to save money. The site’s motto is “Please be nice to other MoneySavers”. It should go without saying, but please remember that when using this forum.

Last edited by Browntoa; 11-06-2013 at 10:47 AM.
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop and Discount Code boards which means I'm a volunteer to help them run smoothly and I can move and merge posts there. However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Page 14
    • themstarrynights
    • By themstarrynights 6th Aug 16, 1:02 PM
    • 402 Posts
    • 2,015 Thanks
    please use my referral link if you are considering joining

I joined recently using a referral link from here but cannot remember whose, haven't posted in return. Found some rates to be better than quidco
    Sealed Pot Challenge - Member # 332
    Make £2016 in 2016 - Member #59
    • edinburgher
    • By edinburgher 9th Aug 16, 9:16 AM
    • 10,060 Posts
    • 52,465 Thanks
    TopCashBack is a cracking site for shopping that you'd be doing anyway, and it encourages you to shop smarter. I've made £1285.57 using it so far.

If you join through my referral link, I'll get £7.50 once you have earned £10, which is very easy to do. To sweeten the deal, I'll send you £5 via Paypal once I get my referral bonus, which is enough to pay for TopCashBack Plus membership for a year (earning an enhanced cashback rate).
    • wishuponastar
    • By wishuponastar 14th Aug 16, 8:49 PM
    • 423 Posts
    • 615 Thanks
    If you are thinking to sign up to topcashback, please use my link below, you get plus+ membership (higher rates of cashback) for one month from the date of signing up.

You also get a £5 M&S Marks and Spencer giftcard if you sign up using my link below and earn £10 in cashback before 29th August.

It has great deals for most online shops etc, I've just changed my utility bills provider and made £50 just by doing so.

Thank you.
    Last edited by wishuponastar; 15-08-2016 at 8:11 PM. Reason: Added bonus of £5 M&S giftcard
    • mummy2threeboys
    • By mummy2threeboys 18th Aug 16, 9:55 AM
    • 534 Posts
    • 4,669 Thanks
    HI would love it if anyone would consider using my link many thanks
    debts various PAID off £4317:
    total £7598 £3281
    Slowly Winning at last!
    • By 20th Aug 16, 4:06 PM
    • 41 Posts
    • 61 Thanks
    use this referral code and you get £5 M&s voucher once you've started using the site and earn cashback. it's a fab site and I've earnt over £400 in the last few years mainly just switching energy and insurace etc.
    • Steer100
    • By Steer100 24th Aug 16, 5:11 PM
    • 61 Posts
    • 55 Thanks
    If anyone would be kind enough to use my referral link then it would genuinely be really really appreciated.

I will receive £15 and I would be more than happy to send £5 by PayPal to you. Sign up bonuses change often but I understand that at the moment, you will receive a £5 gift card. Forgetting the sign up bonuses, TopCashBack is a brilliant website and if you have any questions at all about getting to grips with it just send me a pm I have been a member for 5 years!

Thanks, Tom
    • YorkshireBoy
    • By YorkshireBoy 29th Aug 16, 7:08 PM
    • 28,032 Posts
    • 15,908 Thanks
    I understand the £5 M&S giftcard for new sign ups ends tomorrow, Tuesday 30th August.

If you'd like to join, please consider using my referral link below...

Many thanks.
    • Stuart788
    • By Stuart788 1st Sep 16, 4:53 PM
    • 830 Posts
    • 306 Thanks

A free £7.50 for you!

Thank you
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,679Posts Today

4,553Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Magwa61: @MartinSLewis thank you Sorry I thought it was you, conning sids ????????????????????????????????????

• No. It's NEVER the right way to switch energy. Please don't confused these 'moneyexpert' sales reps with my site mo?

• The MSE weekly email: Energy hike warning, No7 trick, £400 marriage bonus, £3 photo mug, railcard 15%off, 3.1% loan

• Follow Martin