Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
  • Coupon-mad
    • 9th May 13, 11:52 PM
    • 9th May 13, 11:52 PM
    hello! I received a parking notice from parking eye and ignored it but now iv been sent a claim form exactly the same as the parking eye claim form on the sticky. Is it safe to ignore this one too? Iv ignored pcn's before but never had this letter...its from north Hampton county court and asks me to fill in forms concerning my outgoings and spenditure!
    Originally posted by natasha1989

spenditure??!!!!!

Anyway as you've read on the sticky thread, NO YOU DO NOT IGNORE IT.

Read the sticky thread.
    PCN in a private car park in England/Wales? DON'T PAY IT BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT

USE THE 'FORUM JUMP' ON RIGHT, GO TO THE PARKING TICKETS FORUM. READ THE 'NEWBIES' THREAD.
    Do NOT read old advice to ignore, unless in Scotland/NI.

• The Slithy Tove
    • 10th May 13, 6:55 AM
    • 10th May 13, 6:55 AM
    its from north Hampton county court and asks me to fill in forms concerning my outgoings and spenditure!
    Originally posted by natasha1989
    If it's a genuine claim form from Northampton (call them to verify that it is), then you MUST NOT ignore it. If you do, you will get a default judgement against you, and it'll cost you dear.

There are a lot of PE cases ongoing at the moment. Head over to pepipoo.com and create a thread there. One of the regulars will likely pick it up. Also search around there for such PE court claims. Beware of anyone with a low post count messaging you, it could be a PE spy.

Don't post too many details on either forum about the circumstances. PE monitor the forums, and if they identify your case, will attempt to use anything you say against you.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,478Posts Today

6,236Users online

Martin's Twitter