Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 8th May 13, 6:33 AM
    • 12,698Posts
    • 40,254Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Pinecone Research is Growing !
    • 8th May 13, 6:33 AM
    0 WOW
    Pinecone Research is Growing ! 8th May 13 at 6:33 AM
    I received this email, it doesnt say that I receive anything so it looks like its not a referral for any gain.

Dear SARAH,
    PineCone research is growing and we invite you to help! If you have ever told a friend about receiving £3 for doing surveys for PineCone Research, it is likely that they have asked, "How can I join?"
    Now you can tell them how to become part of this elite group of households. We are offering select members the opportunity to recommend membership to a friend or relative who is NOT a member of their household.
    Do you know of households that would like to join the PineCone Research Panel? If so, please FORWARD A COPY of this email to each household you would like to refer so that they may click on the registration link shown below. That household should complete the registration form themselves and submit it. REMEMBER THAT ONLY ONE PERSON PER HOUSEHOLD MAY REGISTER. Multiple registrations of the same Household will void all registrations.
    Here is the link to the registration:
    http://www.pineconeresearch.co.uk/signup/ds10138.aspx
    As a member in good standing, you've already seen the benefits of being part of PineCone Research. So please, share the benefits of membership with a friend. Remember, please don't tell them about any of the products that you have seen in our questionnaires or tried in your home. It's important that your PineCone Research survey and product testing experiences remain confidential.
    If your referral has any questions, they can e-mail us at scott@pineconeresearch.co.uk.
    While this is not a paid referral program, we genuinely appreciate your help in spreading the word that PINECONE IS GROWING!

Karen Scott
    Web site: www.pineconeresearch.co.uk

If you wish to opt out from receiving future emails from PineCone Research, please click the link below:
    http://www.pineconeresearch.co.uk/OptOut/OptOut.asp
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 9
    • Aesop
    • By Aesop 13th Jun 17, 9:24 AM
    • 23,539 Posts
    • 153,671 Thanks
    Aesop
    Please explain?
    Originally posted by hammers81uk
    They mean instead of claiming £10 mastercard go for paypal at £3 or £4. it's in the options.
    Make £10 a day December 2017 £19.18
    November 2017 £253.84
    September 2017 £81.68
    August 2017 £390.47
    • tulip12
    • By tulip12 24th Jun 17, 9:11 AM
    • 300 Posts
    • 586 Thanks
    tulip12
    Hi.
    I am about to redeem Pinecone points for the first time and just considering which option to take.
    If I take a PayPal credit can I then simply withdraw the full amount to my bank account or will PayPal charge me ?
    Thank you.
    • redagila
    • By redagila 24th Jun 17, 9:42 AM
    • 4,574 Posts
    • 14,797 Thanks
    redagila
    Hi.
    I am about to redeem Pinecone points for the first time and just considering which option to take.
    If I take a PayPal credit can I then simply withdraw the full amount to my bank account or will PayPal charge me ?
    Thank you.
    Originally posted by tulip12

I always take the Paypal option & then transfer it to my bank account - no charges ever applied.
    • London50
    • By London50 24th Jun 17, 12:27 PM
    • 1,532 Posts
    • 1,446 Thanks
    London50
    Same for me, take Pay Pal then straight transfer into my bank. Never had a problem and done quickly :0)
    • zoescrims
    • By zoescrims 24th Jun 17, 4:32 PM
    • 2,549 Posts
    • 5,482 Thanks
    zoescrims
    Does anyone know if I redeem for a Mastercard whether my sister could use it online?? or is it restricted to me.

Thanks
    Dec: Guylian chocs,£5 swift,
    • Aesop
    • By Aesop 24th Jun 17, 5:36 PM
    • 23,539 Posts
    • 153,671 Thanks
    Aesop
    Does anyone know if I redeem for a Mastercard whether my sister could use it online?? or is it restricted to me.

Thanks
    Originally posted by zoescrims
    anyone can use online. as it gives you the details and you just use it online
    November 2017 £253.84
    September 2017 £81.68
    August 2017 £390.47
    • tulip12
    • By tulip12 25th Jun 17, 8:13 AM
    • 300 Posts
    • 586 Thanks
    tulip12
    Hi guys, That's great. Thank you for your replies.
    • crazy-cat-lady
    • By crazy-cat-lady 11th Jul 17, 8:51 PM
    • 360 Posts
    • 1,240 Thanks
    crazy-cat-lady
    Pinecone?
    Apologies if this is in the wrong place. I couldn't work out where about to post and other panels are mentioned here. I'm a member of a few different testing panels and trying to join a few more - lots of time on my hands while the baby naps and who doesn't appreciate a freebie?!

I know pinecone is supposed to be amazing, but heard it's invite only. Does anyone know how or if you can get invited? I wasn't sure if you waited til there were spaces and then requested, or if an insider has to invite you?

Thanks.
    Cat blankets crocheted for local rescue: 5/12
    Read a book a week: 17/52. Current book. "How I lived on a pound a day".
    • asajj
    • By asajj 11th Jul 17, 10:04 PM
    • 4,166 Posts
    • 10,598 Thanks
    asajj
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4588441&highlight=pinecone

Have a look at this thread. It will be posted there when the invites are open. Good luck!
    £2015 in 2015 / £2015

No buying unnecessary stuff.
    Clearing out by selling on Ebay, donating to charity etc.
    • crazy-cat-lady
    • By crazy-cat-lady 11th Jul 17, 10:25 PM
    • 360 Posts
    • 1,240 Thanks
    crazy-cat-lady
    Brilliant. Thank you.
    Cat blankets crocheted for local rescue: 5/12
    Read a book a week: 17/52. Current book. "How I lived on a pound a day".
    • benj111
    • By benj111 27th Jul 17, 12:34 PM
    • 31 Posts
    • 14 Thanks
    benj111
    just signed up via the latest free stuff email.

Woot
    • aife
    • By aife 27th Jul 17, 1:12 PM
    • 131 Posts
    • 107 Thanks
    aife
    Is it that I'm being blind/dense and not seeing where you sign up on that page , or have I just been too slow again ?
    • London50
    • By London50 27th Jul 17, 4:09 PM
    • 1,532 Posts
    • 1,446 Thanks
    London50
    I took the link from the latest free stuff email I had it may be now it is closed.
    • hammers81uk
    • By hammers81uk 2nd Aug 17, 11:58 AM
    • 106 Posts
    • 363 Thanks
    hammers81uk
    Many thanks for that I have been accepted as has my wife
    • Aesop
    • By Aesop 2nd Aug 17, 12:01 PM
    • 23,539 Posts
    • 153,671 Thanks
    Aesop
    Is it that I'm being blind/dense and not seeing where you sign up on that page , or have I just been too slow again ?
    Originally posted by aife
    http://mysurvey123.com/pinecone-research/
    November 2017 £253.84
    September 2017 £81.68
    August 2017 £390.47
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

503Posts Today

3,024Users online

Martin's Twitter