Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    anant25
    Experience with Homeground Management Ltd
    • 1st May 13, 2:47 PM
    Experience with Homeground Management Ltd 1st May 13 at 2:47 PM
    Hi all,

I was wondering whether anyone had experience in dealing with Homeground Management Ltd.

I am in the process of selling my flat at the moment. The flat is managed by Trinity Estates for maintenance/service charge. The ground rent is collected by Homeground.

To get all of the service charge information, I ended up having to pay Trinity £180 + VAT for their management information pack, which included buildings insurance document and deed of covenant.

The solicitor then contacted Homeground who have asked for the same fee for their management info pack, which also includes the deed of covenant and buildings insurance. These people only provide an email a PO box to write to them. Otherwise there is little way of getting hold of them. Since we disputed the charge, they have now stopped responding to emails.

Has anyone else had dealings with them or advice on how to proceed? This is the only thing I'm waiting on before exchange of contracts.
Page 7
    • ajayanthony
    • By ajayanthony 29th Sep 16, 1:29 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    ajayanthony
    Mr
    I would like to add my frustration with the rest in this forum on HOME GROUND management. I have rented my property for a short period, in which Trinity estates have changed the ground rent collection to the Home ground management. I have lived in my property for the last 5 years and i always paid all the maintanance and ground rent by direct debi and never missed a payment. Having changed the company's I was not aware and where I did not get any letters or information but when I moved in August i got a letter charging extra fees for not paying on time. I was surprised and emailed them but their reply is Email quiet harsh and not even helping to set up a direct debit. If if do not pay in 7 days they will take further where i will be paying more than £100. They have no consideration or don't even take into consideration any situations.
    Help me how can take this further..
    • Doris Dale
    • By Doris Dale 14th Mar 17, 8:45 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Doris Dale
    Hey CL! I'm having some issues tracking down anyone from Homeground. Similar issues to those listed on here. Please could you DM me the number you used to call?

Thank you
    • gedhb
    • By gedhb 21st Apr 17, 10:52 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    gedhb
    contact
    as mse have removed the number could you please email it to me at gedb@talktalk.net it is urgent please
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

200Posts Today

1,182Users online

Martin's Twitter