Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 33
    • deanos
    • By deanos 19th Apr 13, 7:39 PM
    • 10,567 Posts
    • 5,435 Thanks
    deanos
    i dont think Haven put any of their parks in the promotion for the week 26th Aug...but 30th Aug was available at Haven sites earlier today..

art
    Originally posted by artichoke
    wondering if they appear at Breakfree in a few weeks, i guess Haven are trying to hold out for people paying more money booking through normal channels
  • 3littlesmiths
    Priority booking reference needed please..????
    Hi Ya

Can anyone PLEASE PLEASE help.. I need a priority booking reference for The Sun 15 holidays..

Im new to this and ive bought the paper every day for the token codes, but stupidly didn't keep the actual tokens as I thought that everyone could book online..

Turns out I cant book as I don't have an on-line reference number haha..

And now I don't have the actual tokens and booking form either

If anyone has one they are not using or knows of one that they would be willing to let me have I would be extremely grateful.. And so would my little boys..

xxxx
    • jellyhead
    • By jellyhead 19th Apr 13, 7:42 PM
    • 20,883 Posts
    • 24,214 Thanks
    jellyhead
    so that must mean that AB12 was put in at that point in the sequence on purpose to throw us off the scent

very clever...
    I think so

KILO also works .... just in case they use the same words in a future promotion but we need 10 code words. EYES, HUSH, DUKE and KILO.
    52% tight
    • jellyhead
    • By jellyhead 19th Apr 13, 7:43 PM
    • 20,883 Posts
    • 24,214 Thanks
    jellyhead
    Hi Ya

Can anyone PLEASE PLEASE help.. I need a priority booking reference for The Sun 15 holidays..

Im new to this and ive bought the paper every day for the token codes, but stupidly didn't keep the actual tokens as I thought that everyone could book online..

Turns out I cant book as I don't have an on-line reference number haha..

And now I don't have the actual tokens and booking form either

If anyone has one they are not using or knows of one that they would be willing to let me have I would be extremely grateful.. And so would my little boys..

xxxx
    Originally posted by 3littlesmiths
    Hi, you don't need a priority reference. The other site is open.

www.sunbookonline.co.uk
    52% tight
  • sunshine_1979
    so that must mean that AB12 was put in at that point in the sequence on purpose to throw us off the scent

very clever...
    not that clever after all eh, didnt stop you guys getting the code If they really wanted to stop the early access they could always delay opening the site to the actual day, radical idea ...
    • jellyhead
    • By jellyhead 19th Apr 13, 7:47 PM
    • 20,883 Posts
    • 24,214 Thanks
    jellyhead
    not that clever after all eh, didnt stop you guys getting the code If they really wanted to stop the early access they could always delay opening the site to the actual day, radical idea ...
    Originally posted by sunshine_1979
    We wouldn't have got the code last night if a newbie hadn't come and told us what it would be though. Yes, I agree that they could delay the site opening until midnight (or whenever the papers are off the press) if they wanted to.

I found it quite entertaining though - I was wondering if the word jinx was them having a laugh
    52% tight
  • pinkheyjude
    Could anyone help with customer service contacts for The Sun please? I have just put my options in online (the website without the priority code). You dont get to see what you've been allocated until payment has been taken and there has been an error in the options. Instead of it registering park 44 which is Blue Dolphin in Yorkshire it has booked us for area 44 which is Holland and a park called Koningshof. It must be a mistake in the online form or something but now I'm in a complete panic about them taking the money and I don't know how to get in touch with them to cancel. Can anyone offer any advice please? The terms and conditions say you can't cancel but it's booked something we didn't type in so I'm hoping they can help. Thank you
    • artichoke
    • By artichoke 19th Apr 13, 8:59 PM
    • 1,611 Posts
    • 3,184 Thanks
    artichoke
    We wouldn't have got the code last night if a newbie hadn't come and told us what it would be though. Yes, I agree that they could delay the site opening until midnight (or whenever the papers are off the press) if they wanted to.

I found it quite entertaining though - I was wondering if the word jinx was them having a laugh
    Originally posted by jellyhead
    yes, i think JINX was part of their plot

Does this mean the programme has to be written to search for all combinations of 4 letter words, numbers and words and numbers

art
  • sunshine_1979
    yes, i think JINX was part of their plot

Does this mean the programme has to be written to search for all combinations of 4 letter words, numbers and words and numbers

art
    thats what i was thinking but seeing as i got stuck trying to open the macro, i think it is definitely out of my league
    • jellyhead
    • By jellyhead 19th Apr 13, 9:13 PM
    • 20,883 Posts
    • 24,214 Thanks
    jellyhead
    thats what i was thinking but seeing as i got stuck trying to open the macro, i think it is definitely out of my league
    Originally posted by sunshine_1979
    I wouldn't have a clue. I think next time we might just have to wait until the first person gets the paper. Nudge posts at 5-ish in the morning. I don't know how early anyone else could get it?

Also, I don't know about the rest of you but my spreadsheet is taking hours and hours to get through the 5-thousand-odd words we have. If numbers were involved too it would take longer than a day, I suspect
    52% tight
  • andypeake
    France Fully Booked?
    I don't have a priority ref but I got into sunbookonline.co.uk.

I entered 4 dates and 4 parks in France and there doesn't appear to be any availability :-( Even at other parks in France.

I can find availability in UK so may have to look at that instead. Has anyone else managed to find availability in France?

Maybe if I try again in the morning it may be different.
    • artichoke
    • By artichoke 19th Apr 13, 10:02 PM
    • 1,611 Posts
    • 3,184 Thanks
    artichoke

I entered 4 dates and 4 parks in France and there doesn't appear to be any availability :-( Even at other parks in France.

I can find availability in UK so may have to look at that instead. Has anyone else managed to find availability in France?

Originally posted by andypeake
    what are the dates? are they the most popular dates eg July and August?
    • holidaysforme
    • By holidaysforme 19th Apr 13, 10:08 PM
    • 1,218 Posts
    • 725 Thanks
    holidaysforme

Originally posted by andypeake
    It could be, but a friend booked france this morning on her priority code for the summer holidays, and said there were quite a few parks avaiable.
    Perhaps they all got snapped up by the priority bookers logging on this morning and getting booked up.
    • artichoke
    • By artichoke 19th Apr 13, 10:15 PM
    • 1,611 Posts
    • 3,184 Thanks
    artichoke
    and the site for non-priority codes has been taking booking since 3pm.....

so the best dates will all be going fast..
  • Claire500
    Anyone know how to over rude the fact I can only select 2 different dates and not the 3 required??????

Thanks
    From one desperate for a holiday mummy!!!
    • Rachie B
    • By Rachie B 20th Apr 13, 12:45 AM
    • 8,719 Posts
    • 5,329 Thanks
    Rachie B
    oh yes I remember
    and yes a bigger house is much more important
    good luck then and Bruno Mars ! I'm envious
    we have Rihanna in June
    Originally posted by Lil Lady
    ooh fab,would love to see her ,bet she's amazing in concert x
    • Nudge
    • By Nudge 20th Apr 13, 5:44 AM
    • 6,975 Posts
    • 170,599 Thanks
    Nudge
    Morning All

Todays Sun Holidays Codeword is CUFF
    Book Online at www.sunbookonline.co.uk
  • Ownedbythespottyone
    Hi, thanks to all for the codes that have been posted on here.
    Has anyone been successful this morning? I'm getting an error; " failed to write web applicant record" grrrrrr
    Any ideas anyone?
  • larocheone
    Hi all
    Im new here can someone help the site is asking for 8 words and i only have 6
  • izzy_flint
    Hi all
    Im new here can someone help the site is asking for 8 words and i only have 6
    Originally posted by larocheone
    Bonus Code - SUMS
    Sat April 13th - ALPS
    Sun April 14th - YOGA
    Mon April 15th - WREN
    Tue April 16th - BUZZ
    Wed April 17th - IOTA
    Thur April 18th - JINX
    plus.................. - AB12
    ..........(TM) NothingVentured.
    Nothing
    Gained
    (TM)..........
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,901Posts Today

6,336Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @WaterWatchdog: More than 250,000 consumers used our water meter calculator in 2015/16 - thanks in no small part to this man.... https:/?

• A phrase I never thought I'd read, "George Clooney plays Lee Gates, a brash version of our Martin Lewis" - Sun's review of Money Monster.

• RT @BeautyMeSurrey: @MartinSLewis sainsburys offer is back working!! Thank you!

• Follow Martin