IMPORTANT! This is MoneySavingExpert's open forum - anyone can post

Please exercise caution & report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous post to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

• Be nice to all MoneySavers
  • All the best tips go in the MoneySavingExpert weekly email

Plus all the new guides, deals & loopholes

• No spam/referral links
or Login with Facebook
Everyone Looking Into Trolley Excitement
Closed Thread
Views: 357,525
# 2661
FloFlo
Old 16-04-2013, 11:43 AM
Deliciously Dedicated Diehard MoneySaving Devotee

Quote:
Originally Posted by perkypam123 View Post
david and arther behave your selves lol
Bromance
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to FloFlo For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 2662
silvercar
Old 16-04-2013, 11:49 AM

If you are a member of Tesco home panels, check the inbox, new trial for cling film.

Even though the trials are not that frequent, they are a good deal. The last one got me 2 boxes of tissues, this one will net 3 rolls of cling film.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to silvercar For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 2663
584cey
Old 16-04-2013, 11:49 AM
MoneySaving Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvercar View Post
BodyShop has a new "game" with money off codes
There are 3 money off codes when you shop online:

Free 200ml body butter when you spend £5
35% off
30 off when you spend £60

Ts&Cs:

This offer entitles the Customer to choose one of the following promotional codes: (a) £30 off when you spend £60 or more or (b) 35% off your order or (c) Free 200ml Body Butter when a customer spends £5 or more, after discount has been applied. This promotion is available online at wwwDOTthebodyshopDOTcoDOTuk , between 9am on 15th April and 2pm on the 22nd April and during this period only whilst stocks last. Only one promotional option from the ‘choose your offer’ promotion codes can be used. This offer excludes the purchase of ; (a) charitable items; (b) Love Your Body™ membership cards ; (c) gift cards (d)OUTLET. This offer cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion including the 10% Love Your Body™ membership discount. The promotional code must be registered at the time of purchase, by clicking on ‘use promotional code’ on the basket page. The promotional code is not available through The Body Shop At Home™ or in The Body Shop® stores.

Last edited by 584cey; 16-04-2013 at 12:00 PM. Reason: cos silvercar warned me :)
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to 584cey For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 2664
silvercar
Old 16-04-2013, 11:51 AM

Hi to 584cey. We are not allowed to post codes on this thread, which was why I just posted the link to the BodyShop page - don't worry you weren't to know. You need to edit your post and delete the codes.
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to silvercar For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 2665
nerfdad
Old 16-04-2013, 11:52 AM
Fantastically Fervent MoneySaving Super Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stu007 View Post
In what way do management get into trouble over DTD?
Staff not done there job and they not done theres in making sure all sels are chexked and up to date.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to nerfdad For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 2666
lutzi1
Old 16-04-2013, 11:53 AM

584cey, can you take those codes off here please, you're not allowed to put them on here as it causes problems for MSE. You can post them on the codes board if you like. Thanks hun.

Edit: see you got there first, silvercar .
Hope is not a strategy.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to lutzi1 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 2667
Morgy9
Old 16-04-2013, 12:00 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma-ri-ella View Post
Not sure about sainsbugs . £2 gift card is supposed to be on per different offer/ item overcharge ie if you bought 10 packets of Jaffa cakes and were overcharged u wd only get £2x1 but say there was also a double scan on bread or whatever then u wd get a 2nd one
Thanks for that re Asda Mariella - so if you had 4 DVDs all different than would get 2 x £2 (£2 for the overcharge on 2 different dvd's)? Or would they say BOGOF Disney one offer? Sorry for being a bit

Anyone know re sainsbugs policy if BOGOF not applied at point of sale ..?
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Morgy9 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 2668
Morgy9
Old 16-04-2013, 12:01 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lutzi1 View Post
Cheeky! We must have another meet up soon! xx
Sorry couldn't resist - yes half way through April already - need to sort something for May........
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Morgy9 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 2669
cheesyball
Old 16-04-2013, 12:06 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Tweets
Thanks for pm, yes I do. Just popping out for a yates burger, will check them later... thank you
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to cheesyball For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 2670
exel1966
Old 16-04-2013, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spammer View Post
Hi,

I have set up a twitter account to try and help new home owners, new families, struggling families and stundents etc on finding the best deals out in the supermarket at the moment. We need followers to take a picture of any supermarket deals they see etc in the shops and post them on our twitter page with #REMOVED. This way we can open up all of those supermarket offers at the supermarkets that people sat at home might not be aware of.

Thanks for your time

@REMOVED
Morning all,

Sniff, Sniff do I smell Four posts, all the same

Last edited by exel1966; 16-04-2013 at 6:43 PM.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to exel1966 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 2671
locarr
Old 16-04-2013, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stu007 View Post
Were they really £2 originally? I thought those shave foams were more like £1-£1.20.

Naughty Tosco.
According to the SELs!! prob were for 28 days of their shelf life many years ago!! tho I'm happy with shave gel for 50p!
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to locarr For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 2672
Morgy9
Old 16-04-2013, 12:09 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Default Auu1

Re the HH's voucers - top tip. thank you - will know next time.

I hadn't thought of using them with wombles - ended up having 2 lapse as of Sunday (as no iron casseroles in this area still) but used my WYS £70 on DVDs yesterday so caught up.

So do Tesco move stuff between stores at customer request like M and S? Cos no casseroles near here but have seen a couple of posts saying they are down south so would be nice if they did customer requests - would need to identify stores with em tho.

Last week customer services sent me to Garforth (22 there they said) but none there when I got there . Believe that you get intermittent stock on line but then you can't use helping hands/WYS vouchers.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Morgy9 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 2673
PixiePieface
Old 16-04-2013, 12:11 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Quote:
Originally Posted by 584cey View Post

35% off

Ts&Cs:

This offer entitles the Customer to choose one of the following promotional codes: (a) £30 off when you spend £60 or more or (b) 35% off your order or (c) Free 200ml Body Butter when a customer spends £5 or more, after discount has been applied. This promotion is available online at wwwDOTthebodyshopDOTcoDOTuk , between 9am on 15th April and 2pm on the 22nd April and during this period only whilst stocks last. Only one promotional option from the ‘choose your offer’ promotion codes can be used. This offer excludes the purchase of ; (a) charitable items; (b) Love Your Body™ membership cards ; (c) gift cards (d)OUTLET. This offer cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion including the 10% Love Your Body™ membership discount. The promotional code must be registered at the time of purchase, by clicking on ‘use promotional code’ on the basket page. The promotional code is not available through The Body Shop At Home™ or in The Body Shop® stores.

Hello everyone, does anyone know if they stack?
I like glitching, I like glitching, I like glitching and I like to glitch.....................
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to PixiePieface For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 2674
Morgy9
Old 16-04-2013, 12:11 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Thank you 584cey for your quick response and edit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 584cey View Post

35% off

Ts&Cs:

The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Morgy9 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 2675
fairclaire
Old 16-04-2013, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixiePieface View Post
Hello everyone, does anyone know if they stack?
body shop website only lets you enter one code I had a play around but none of them seem glitchy....unless someone else can find something?
Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to fairclaire For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 2676
Bootsalebargains
Old 16-04-2013, 12:15 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Just in broughton tesco extra and staff are hurriedly taking ladies shoes off shelf as scanning at 4p, managed to get 3 pairs. Barcodes end 293 & 096
september wins - toshiba laptop, timotei shampoo & conditioner, mccains games, pimms picnic blanket.
october wins - grants tumblers, £20 petrol voucher, sega console, iphone
novembers wins - £50 on walkers rainy day, £50 itunes voucher
march wins - dog treats
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Bootsalebargains For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 2677
aau1
Old 16-04-2013, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgy9 View Post
Re the HH's voucers - top tip. thank you - will know next time.

I hadn't thought of using them with wombles - ended up having 2 lapse as of Sunday (as no iron casseroles in this area still) but used my WYS £70 on DVDs yesterday so caught up.

So do Tesco move stuff between stores at customer request like M and S? Cos no casseroles near here but have seen a couple of posts saying they are down south so would be nice if they did customer requests - would need to identify stores with em tho.

Last week customer services sent me to Garforth (22 there they said) but none there when I got there . Believe that you get intermittent stock on line but then you can't use helping hands/WYS vouchers.
No worries

My local Mr T had a sign up during 5p off petrol promo saying you could redeem at CS after your purchase. I asked if this applied to all MOCs or just petrol and CS told me all MOCs so long as they were in date on the date of the receipt

I later asked at Mr S out of curiosity and they said they do same thing
Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is the word a moorhen
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to aau1 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 2678
Claire1972
Old 16-04-2013, 12:18 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuttybabe View Post
Morning all

No 1p chocs in my T's but I did get pro vitamin shampoo for 18p, pro vitamin conditioner 20p, bath soak 17p and more handwash. stored it in the attic as I got rather a lot of it!
can I just ask is this Tesco own brand shampoo/conditioner and bath soak.

has anyone got a picture of the bottles.

many thanks

Claire
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Claire1972 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 2679
AngelsMadv
Old 16-04-2013, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David. View Post
Do you have a bagel every morning
Most, yes
I am firmly across the line. I won't impose my values on you if you keep away from mine.
Updated 14/10/14
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to AngelsMadv For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 2680
AngelsMadv
Old 16-04-2013, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cici_K View Post
Is this in the freezer section? Mine has a halal section just wondering where I can find these.
This is actually a fresh Halal section at my local but I am Bradford area.
I am firmly across the line. I won't impose my values on you if you keep away from mine.
Updated 14/10/14
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to AngelsMadv For This Useful Post: Show me >>
Closed Thread