Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Centrifusion
    PPI company dissolved!
    • 10th Apr 13, 11:22 AM
    PPI company dissolved! 10th Apr 13 at 11:22 AM
    Hi guys,

I took out finance for a car in 2005 for two years and I am trying to find out if I paid for PPI. The company I took it out with was called Amber Select, I have tried in vain to find a telephone number or anything on Google for them. The one telephone number I did manage to get took me to Close Premium Finance and the girl I spoke to had no idea what Amber Select was. I have a reference number from the cancelled Direct Debit but it wasn't recognised on the girls system.

I'm pretty stumped!

Bit of a silly question but if the company is dissolved I take it that means my PPI claim is as well? Does anyone have any details for this phantom company or where I should go from here?

Thank you in advance
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,526Posts Today

8,339Users online

Martin's Twitter