Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • hermum
    • By hermum 3rd Apr 13, 4:10 PM
    • 7,013Posts
    • 6,890Thanks
    hermum
    Melaleuca or enhancing lives at home
    • 3rd Apr 13, 4:10 PM
    Melaleuca or enhancing lives at home 3rd Apr 13 at 4:10 PM
    Has anyone heard of them or made any money with them?
    They're recruiting on FB, or one of their agents is.
    I've googled them & can't find much about whether they're ok or not.
    They are USA-Canada.
    I've urged caution on a post & the poster has of course jumped all over it.
    I'm not considering joining it myself as there appears to be a joining fee, which always screams, run, at me.
    I would though be interested to hear if anyone has had dealings with them please.
Page 1
  • gb12345
    • 3rd Apr 13, 4:19 PM
    • 3rd Apr 13, 4:19 PM
    They're recruiting on FB, or one of their agents is.
    I've googled them & can't find much about whether they're ok or not.
    They are USA-Canada.
    I've urged caution on a post & the poster has of course jumped all over it.
    I'm not considering joining it myself as there appears to be a joining fee, which always screams, run, at me.
    I would though be interested to hear if anyone has had dealings with them please.
    Originally posted by hermum
    I would imagine that it is a network marketing scam scheme like Forever Living Products and that the majoriy of members are unlikely to earn any significant money from it.

The response of the poster on Facebook is indicative of a desparate MLM member trying to defend their "business" and build their downline from gullible friends and family.
    • hermum
    • By hermum 3rd Apr 13, 4:25 PM
    • 7,013 Posts
    • 6,890 Thanks
    hermum
    • 3rd Apr 13, 4:25 PM
    • 3rd Apr 13, 4:25 PM
    My thoughts exactly, unfortunately fools & their money & all that, loads of people are asking for more information, hopefully they don't take it any further.
    • NigeWick
    • By NigeWick 4th Apr 13, 9:52 AM
    • 2,520 Posts
    • 802 Thanks
    NigeWick
    • 4th Apr 13, 9:52 AM
    • 4th Apr 13, 9:52 AM
    Originally posted by hermum
    I did Melaleuca for a while but did not put in the required effort. Excellent stuff but pricey. I still use one of their skin cremes but suspect E45 would do just as well.

It's a multi level marketing company and had a not too bad compensation plan when I was with them. Never heard of the other one.
    The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it, the more it will contract.
    Oliver Wendell Holmes
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,524Posts Today

6,086Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @WaterWatchdog: More than 250,000 consumers used our water meter calculator in 2015/16 - thanks in no small part to this man.... https:/?

• A phrase I never thought I'd read, "George Clooney plays Lee Gates, a brash version of our Martin Lewis" - Sun's review of Money Monster.

• RT @BeautyMeSurrey: @MartinSLewis sainsburys offer is back working!! Thank you!

• Follow Martin