Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 1
  • Lucy6666oo
    • 4th Apr 13, 9:03 AM
    • 4th Apr 13, 9:03 AM
    hey.

i made my first order on 01.apr. from that site and so far i havent got any notification email that my order is in the process or such .... i dont know,perhaps they dont send notification emails at all .... i am slowly starting to panic ..... but really good customer service has everything5pounds.com and alos fast delivery

..sent them message today and got tracking code ..... its weird that i have to ask it myself ....i am supposed to get my parcel on 9 apr.
    Last edited by Lucy6666oo; 04-04-2013 at 12:55 PM.
  • ladyjade*
    • 10th Apr 13, 10:52 PM
    • 10th Apr 13, 10:52 PM
    I discovered this site about a year ago now, and place big orders all the time, I'm hooked! I've always been delighted with the items, they're always good quality - more new look over peacocks and primark - and returning things is easy, with prompt refunding of both item cost and postage.
    I placed my latest order on April 6, before finding the thread on mse warning people to be wary. This worried me, but I got an email on April 7 telling me it was being 'picked and packed' and another today saying its posted. I have always been more than satisfied with the site and recommend it to everyone, all the time! The rumours of company's house trouble etc has concerned me a little, but I always pay by paypal or credit card and touch wood have never had a problem. I will amend my post if my parcel now doesn't arrive or something bad!! But I would urge you not to worry even if it takes a few days it'll be worth the wait - you can do your whole outfit from top to bottom including amazing shoes for next to nothing! Bargain!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,526Posts Today

8,339Users online

Martin's Twitter