IMPORTANT! This is MoneySavingExpert's open forum - anyone can post

Please exercise caution & report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous post to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

• Be nice to all MoneySavers
  • All the best tips go in the MoneySavingExpert weekly email

Plus all the new guides, deals & loopholes

• No spam/referral links
or Login with Facebook
Justfor£5.com?
Views: 1,352
# 1
WOW Factor 0
Sue14
Old 03-04-2013, 9:36 AM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Default Justfor£5.com?

Hi, has anyone bought anything from justfor5pounds.com, if so are they any good? TIA.
OS weight loss challenge 1/5
Total weight loss 52 pounds

Last edited by Sue14; 03-04-2013 at 9:40 AM.
Reply With Quote Report Post
# 2
Lucy6666oo
Old 04-04-2013, 9:03 AM
MoneySaving Newbie

hey.

i made my first order on 01.apr. from that site and so far i havent got any notification email that my order is in the process or such .... i dont know,perhaps they dont send notification emails at all .... i am slowly starting to panic ..... but really good customer service has everything5pounds.com and alos fast delivery

..sent them message today and got tracking code ..... its weird that i have to ask it myself ....i am supposed to get my parcel on 9 apr.

Last edited by Lucy6666oo; 04-04-2013 at 12:55 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy6666oo For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 3
ladyjade*
Old 10-04-2013, 10:52 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

I discovered this site about a year ago now, and place big orders all the time, I'm hooked! I've always been delighted with the items, they're always good quality - more new look over peacocks and primark - and returning things is easy, with prompt refunding of both item cost and postage.
I placed my latest order on April 6, before finding the thread on mse warning people to be wary. This worried me, but I got an email on April 7 telling me it was being 'picked and packed' and another today saying its posted. I have always been more than satisfied with the site and recommend it to everyone, all the time! The rumours of company's house trouble etc has concerned me a little, but I always pay by paypal or credit card and touch wood have never had a problem. I will amend my post if my parcel now doesn't arrive or something bad!! But I would urge you not to worry even if it takes a few days it'll be worth the wait - you can do your whole outfit from top to bottom including amazing shoes for next to nothing! Bargain!