Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    seany1975
    Parking eye camera times dont match ticket machine times
    • 29th Mar 13, 3:07 PM
    Parking eye camera times dont match ticket machine times 29th Mar 13 at 3:07 PM
    Hi everyone, please read the reply below that i sent to parking eye appeals, it clearly proves that the photographic evidence they send you is not valid, the cameras are not sycronised to the machines issuing tickets and have no relevance to the ticket you purchase.

Hope it helps......

Dear sir,

Upon reciept of your parking charge notice and having returned to the car park in question i will not be making any payment as i have not breached the conditions as stated on the signage in the car park.

Upon entering the car park your signs clearly state that individuals must ensure they purchase a valid ticket. After taking some considerable time to park due to it being mothers day and being extremely busy i made my way to a ticket machine, after entering my registration and paying for the 2hours parking that i required i carried on with my business.

Upon return to my vehicle and being within my 2hour time allocation as stated on my ticket i made my way to exit the car park.

Your parking charge notice shows me on camera entering and leaving the car park however what it lacks is proof that i overstayed my allocated parking ticket time which is the subject in question.

I paid for a parking ticket from a machine that provided me with a 2hour parking allocation as printed on the ticket i received, no where in the car park does it state that my allocated ticket time starts from the moment i enter the car park and times me from that moment until the moment i exit??

Not only does it not state this anywhere in the car park it also proves that your camera system is being used to fraudulently decieve car park users into paying fines that have been issued illegaly.

I will be sending a copy of this email to all retailers within the wharf retail park and also to trading standards to ensure that this practice is erradicated and future users of the parking facility are not subjected to the same illegal issuing of fines.

After receiving this notice and have carried out research into your company it is clear that this is something that your company does frequently. I can ensure you that i am prepared to take this further in the interests of not only myself but in the intersts of other innocent victims of your illegal practices.

Regards,
    Sean.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

911Posts Today

5,839Users online

Martin's Twitter