Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Andrea
    • By MSE Andrea 27th Mar 13, 2:23 PM
    • 8,801Posts
    • 21,097Thanks
    MSE Andrea
    0 WOW
    Topcashback Questions & Answers
    • 27th Mar 13, 2:23 PM
    0 WOW
    Topcashback Questions & Answers 27th Mar 13 at 2:23 PM
    MSE Additional reading:

You might like to read our latest Cashback sites news story: Are you a cashback site loser?

Back to the original post...

Hi everyone,

If you have a question you'd like to ask cashback website Topcashback directly, post your question below and it will try to answer. If you want to discuss other cashback sites then please start a separate thread if there isn't one already.

Please remember referral links are not permitted. If you want to post a referral you can do it on the Topcashback referrals thread.
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 27-10-2015 at 9:51 AM.
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Page 196
    • crashingout
    • By crashingout 1st Dec 17, 12:49 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    crashingout
    cashback not payable in time stated
    Hi TCB rep.
    I have quite a few confirmed but not yet payable from Travelsupermarket comparisons. My friends are having these paid within 3 weeks and on your site it says these are payable in 3 weeks yet I haven't had any paid since 28th september. It also says on your site that there has been a payment in december for comparisons in november.
    Can you shed any light why mine are not becoming payable?
    Many thanks
    • bobbyhibs
    • By bobbyhibs 1st Dec 17, 4:29 PM
    • 525 Posts
    • 268 Thanks
    bobbyhibs
    topcashback advice
    hello
    I was wondering if i could get some advice in regards topcashback.

Its in regards the *confirmed* aspect.At the moment i have in and around £55 in this confirmed and around £45 of which has been confirmed for around 8 weeks.
    Most of the *money* is from travel supermarket which says "Estimated Payable 3 weeks"

as i said i have had most of this from the start of october so in and around 8weeks.
    Should i be worried? has anyone else had such long confirmed periods?
    any advice?
    thanks in advance
    • Geegee29
    • By Geegee29 3rd Dec 17, 6:39 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Geegee29
    Hello

I am wondering if anyone can help me as I seem to be hitting a wall with TCB? I have been emailed to say my account has been suspended due to unauthorised access to my account. I have emailed TCB to reactivate my account but they replied a day later with the same regurgitated response. They have asked me some security questions which I answered straight away and I have had no reply. I appreciate they aim to answer within 1 working day but I don't feel this is good enough in urgent cases like this.

I had £170 in my account ready to cash in for vouchers. I moved them across into my voucher wallet and then the next day I was locked out before I could request my vouchers. I wrongly assumed they would be safe in there. We have just moved house and it was mine and my partners birthday in the same week so you can appreciate that the money would have helped greatly.

Can anyone help with this? It is starting to get frustrating and upsetting
    • November2
    • By November2 4th Dec 17, 2:26 PM
    • 723 Posts
    • 201 Thanks
    November2
    Did my purchase track?
    Hi, have just purchased £90 worth of goods from Sportsdirect but when I clicked the 'X' in the corner to shut down sportsdirect page and return to TCB I did not get the usual message on TCB saying my visit had been recorded. How do I check if it has tracked? There is no reason why tracking would fail.
    • Justice13075
    • By Justice13075 4th Dec 17, 3:07 PM
    • 1,014 Posts
    • 425 Thanks
    Justice13075
    I took out a over 50's plan with Confused on 13th September. 11 weeks later it is still showing £0.00 on my dashboard, can you help please
  • TopCashBack Company Representative
    Hey everyone,

@Crashingout – ultimately this will mean the merchant has not yet paid for your transactions yet but have done so for your friend’s. This can be for many reasons as merchants pay us in batches and so while a lot of transactions will likely be paid not all of them always get paid for in one batch.

@ bobbyhibs – Confirmed means the merchant has validated but just not paid the cashback yet. This can take sometimes a bit longer than we would estimate but as soon as this happens we can get this to you

@ Geegee29 – I can assure you we will always treat members with an inability to log in as important. If you could drop me an email to mse@topcashback.co.uk I can take a look into this and I am sure it is something we can get sorted swiftly for you.

@ November2 – Please bear in mind sports direct only pay cashback to new customers. If the cashback doesn’t track within 7 days please be sure to lodge a claim.

@ Justice13075 – If this is pending still please do not worry, by the time it reaches confirmed you should see it at the correct amount.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    • Geegee29
    • By Geegee29 4th Dec 17, 8:23 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Geegee29
    Thank you, I have emailed you and hope to hear something back from you soon. Kind regards
    • bones85
    • By bones85 4th Dec 17, 8:28 PM
    • 58 Posts
    • 217 Thanks
    bones85
    is there a topic on the new xmas treats giveaway?
    • paul2louise
    • By paul2louise 4th Dec 17, 9:03 PM
    • 1,698 Posts
    • 662 Thanks
    paul2louise
    Trying to withdraw rewards
    I have had trouble in the past trying to load and activate love2shop cards.
    I have one ready to use. I get the credit selected and when i try to confirm it it says i have breached the security questions, please try again later.
    How long do i have to wait. I am getting fed up with this. Tried a few times now, might just send it all via bacs and close my tcb account.
    • paul2louise
    • By paul2louise 5th Dec 17, 4:58 PM
    • 1,698 Posts
    • 662 Thanks
    paul2louise
    Still account is frozen. Would be helpful if it said account locked for 24hrs or forever. Have sent a support ticket but no joy yet.
    Hey everyone,

@ Geegee29 – I have replied to you now

@ bones85 – Do you mind a topic on MSE or something else?

@ paul2louise – If you email us at mse@topcashback.co.uk I am sure we can get this sorted.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    • bobbyhibs
    • By bobbyhibs 6th Dec 17, 2:23 PM
    • 525 Posts
    • 268 Thanks
    bobbyhibs
    hi
    TopCashBack Company Representative- thank you for the quick reponse, sorry about my late response i kinda lsot my thread post !!
    i understand, with regards my issue but my brother having used topcashback ( we have an account each) he has done some transactions with the companies i have used (and got cashback), and he has already got paid- he got paid within 3 weeks, whilst i am 8 weeks done the line.
    anyhow enough of my moaning thanks for the response and merry xmas when it comes around !
    Hey bobbyhibs,

I am glad we could help and can understand it's frustrating when you see other people's cashback progress quicker.

Thanks for your well wishes and hope you have a great christmas too

Best wishes,
    Matt
    • BraveHeart
    • By BraveHeart 6th Dec 17, 9:46 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    BraveHeart
    Hi Matt,

Thank you for your email dated 17 November 2017.

It is now over 16 weeks and still 'waiting for merchant' status - submitted to merchant on 1 August 2017.
    May you escalate this with claims and provide an update.

I have emailed you.

Thanks

Hello TCB,

On 13 July 2017, Hotels.com was showing '20% 24 Hour Deal' on 'Booking without Hotels.com Rewards'.

As a result I made a couple of booking with Hotels.com on 13 July 2017, but cashback pending is lower than the rate advertised.

Surely this is a TCB error and not Hotels'com?

I have already lodged Missing Cashback Claims. Do I have to go through with this?
    Originally posted by BraveHeart
    Hello TCB,

My two claims (see below) were submitted to the merchant on 1 August 2017.
    Are you able to provide an update?

Regards
    Originally posted by BraveHeart
    Hey BraveHeart,

Thanks for your email and I will reply back as soon as I can

Best wishes,
    Matt
    • littlereddevil
    • By littlereddevil 7th Dec 17, 5:44 PM
    • 4,696 Posts
    • 1,953 Thanks
    littlereddevil
    I booked through IHG for a stay in january. It says cashback will be paid after the stay. on my account it states "claimed" ?? And 0.00
    travelover
    • casjen
    • By casjen 8th Dec 17, 12:29 PM
    • 16 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    casjen
    Topcash are not treating everybody equally concerning travel supermarket. I have been a member for many years and they stopped tracking on the 25 nov with only a couple of days since then Nothing has moved to payable at all £53 has been sitting there for ages in confirmed. My friend who has only been a member for a few months has all hers tracking every day and a constant stream of them moving to payable.

There are obviously flags being put against accounts.
    • Oakdene
    • By Oakdene 8th Dec 17, 12:32 PM
    • 1,388 Posts
    • 4,152 Thanks
    Oakdene
    Topcash are not treating everybody equally concerning travel supermarket. I have been a member for many years and they stopped tracking on the 25 nov with only a couple of days since then Nothing has moved to payable at all £53 has been sitting there for ages in confirmed. My friend who has only been a member for a few months has all hers tracking every day and a constant stream of them moving to payable.

There are obviously flags being put against accounts.
    Originally posted by casjen
    I dont think there are, I've earnt £1980.27 over 2 years & haven't had any real issues...
    Hiraeth
    Hey everyone,

@littlereddevil – This sounds like it has gone to payable at £0 which means we were ineligible for the cashback and you will need to claim if you thought you transaction met all the terms.

@casjen – We treat every member fairly and this is why a transaction will only track to your account if it actually tracks back to us and we will only progress cashback when we are actually paid for it.

If a transaction hasn’t tracked, we’re not preventing it from tracking, in fact, what this means is that the commission hasn’t tracked back to us. Similarly, if your cashback is still at pending it means we haven’t been paid for your transaction yet.

The merchant pays for cashback in batches and so it’s not always the case that every single order is paid for for a certain period of time but as soon as the transaction has been paid for we can then progress the cashback.

We do play fair but what we cannot do is force a transaction to track or make a transaction payable when we want to.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    • casjen
    • By casjen 8th Dec 17, 3:45 PM
    • 16 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    casjen
    Good politicians answer!

My travel all tracked since I started until 25 nov when approx. £50 in pending , £50 in confirmed. At no time has any gone to payable. On the 25 nov pending stopped moving to confirmed and tracking stopped. Nothing has ever paid. yet my friend in the same time period has all tracked..moving to confirmed and payable steadily. How can one account act differently to another? This by the has been done on different machines , networks , different ISPs, thru Pcs and mobile Phones etcs. Both accts have been used on a multitude of different devices. But never on the same system at the same time so there never has been a conflict of ISP numbers. She's laughing and drinking champagne and Im at bargain booze. its not even how we click them as for a couple of days we swapt between us and the account behaviour didnt change. Without a doubt something is blocking on my account for travel supermarket.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

232Posts Today

1,457Users online

Martin's Twitter