Topcashback Questions & Answers

Comments

• TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hello,

@Shrimply, I am sorry to hear that this has occurred for you, if you could kindly email me at mse@topcashback.co.uk with your transaction date and the merchant that your purchase was with, I would be happy to look into whether you will be able to claim for this.

@luckymannn, could you kindly allow the 7 day tracking estimate to pass? If this does not track as expected though, then I would suggest lodging a claim and we would be happy to look into this further for you. You will only go on to receive the notification email once this has tracked and if you are receiving these for all other tracked transactions, then I would not be concerned. Do you have an ad-blocker installed at all?

We do state on every merchant page that cashback is not a guarantee and that members are encouraged not to make purchases based on the cashback offer alone, but we do understand that this is easier said than done and will always do all that we can to get any expected amounts to you.

@bobpat, has your transaction passed the estimated payable speed by more than 4 weeks? You will be able to view this by going to 'Earnings' and by selecting to view your cashback by date on the right hand side. If so, could you kindly get in touch with our Customer Care Team on a support ticket? We can then look into this further for you.

@BartyBoy, it is not me who has responded, this is a colleague of mine on the Claims Team and if you could email me at mse@topcashback.co.uk, I would be more than happy to take a further look into this for you and see what I can find out.

@carh, I have just got back to you on a support ticket and as soon as I have any further news, I will be sure to let you know right away :)

@B_M, it is no problem at all and I will let the Tech Team know that you eager to keep them busy :)

Best wishes,
    Samantha
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • BartyBoy
    BartyBoy Posts: 407 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi Samantha

I have now emailed you the details.

Many thanks
  • steve1500
    steve1500 Posts: 1,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Is there any likelihood / possibility of the amount that can be transferred into Clubcard being upped?
    Private Parking Tickets - Make sure you put your Subject Access Request in after 25th May 2018 - It's free & ask for everything, don't forget the DVLA :D
  • carh
    carh Posts: 174 Forumite
    Samantha, just to say a big thank you for talking to tech team. For the first time EVER :j, I have got an email showing on my email account AND on my TCB account,:rotfl: never had that in the whole time I have been a member. I still have 2 recent purchases that have not tracked again, :mad: no idea why but I will wait a couple of weeks now and check again though they would have shown up within a few days a couple of years ago. Something has changed
    Carh:A
    Hi there,

I hope that you are all looking forward to the weekend!

@BartyBoy, thanks you for the email, did you receive my response? I am not able to access these emails today but will respond as soon as I can to any replies on Monday :)

@steve1500, I am not able to make any promises, but I have passed this suggestion forward and thanks so much for the feedback!

@carh, it has been my pleasure and I have been able to further respond on your support ticket for you, hopefully we can get to the bottom of your tracking!

Best wishes,
    Samantha
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • @topcashback rep

i was invited to participate in 100% cb domino's pizza promo
    ...i ordered 07/02/15 and nothings tracked.ive filed two claims....still nothing, now i cant even log in to my account.
    even when i could login there was no cashback even though your system recognised id ordered from dominos.
    before you say it...yes i have cleared cookies.......numerous times! it just seems impossible to actual contact anyone in your company about this
    for such a small amount of money the amount of time ive wasted trying chase it up is a joke imho
    when i was a member of tcb a couple of years ago you were much better

• Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    :)

Dear TCB

Thank you for being here, I enjoy the advantage of going through you to shop.

But I have one 'pending' since Sept 2014

On the 24th September 2014 I joined Bgo through your site.

My cashback of £27.52 is showing as Pending with an estimated payable of 7 weeks.

I have contacted you at least 3 times but have never had any acknowledgment or response.

All other TCB cashbacks since have become payable

Any help or advice would be gratefully received

Thanking you :)
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

Hi there,

I hope that you all had a good weekend!

@ex-homelessdude2, could you email me at mse@topcashback.co.uk? I would be happy to look into this for you.

@Snap-ant, it is great to hear that you enjoy going through our site and earning cashback. I can assure you that we respond to all support tickets received and will update claims as swiftly as we can, but of you could contact me at mse@topcashback.co.uk, I can take a look into this individually for you.

I look forward to hearing from you both!

Many thanks,
    Samantha
  • BartyBoy
    BartyBoy Posts: 407 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker

@BartyBoy, thanks you for the email, did you receive my response? I am not able to access these emails today but will respond as soon as I can to any replies on Monday :)

Hi Samantha

Got your reply. Thank you so much for looking into the matter for me and resolving it too. You are a star and I am a happy bunny now!

I also sent you a separate email for a different claim, please let me know if it is something you can look into for me too.

Many thanks again!

Bart
    Hi BartyBoy,

I am really glad that I have been able to assist here and I am happy to look into your second claim for you. I cannot see that an email regarding this in my inbox though, could you kindly resend this for me please?

Many thanks,
    Samantha
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback