Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Orange Ena
    • By Orange Ena 23rd Mar 13, 10:32 PM
    • 1,182Posts
    • 2,946Thanks
    Orange Ena
    Batten down the hatches.....
    • 23rd Mar 13, 10:32 PM
    Batten down the hatches..... 23rd Mar 13 at 10:32 PM
    Hello, I'm new! I've been lurking for a while but its time for me join in all the fun!!

In July 2012, I realised how much money I wasted. Not only frivolous things, but on household bills. Why pay more when I can get the same service for less?!

Since that point I have made quite a few changes, cut back on all the "painless" things I can and tried to keep my spending under control. I know I could do a lot better so in my attempt to do that, I thought I would start a diary to track progress, have a ramble and feel motivated to finally become debt free.

Last July, when I totalled up all my debts, it was around 5300 but then I thought it would be a good idea to add my holiday to my credit card Maybe my lightbulb had only flickered

As of today, my debts are as follows:

Overdraft - 1050 (mostly live in this)
    JD Williams - 260.66
    Nationwide credit card - 457.08
    Mint credit card - 3417.88
    TOTAL - 5185.62

So I'm a bit better off than I was in July 2012

I have got a plan and rightly or wrongly the order I've typed it in is it! I've 250 in an ISA and in March and April, I am aiming to save 800 and then pay off the overdraft in one fell swoop. I've tried the old spending a bit less and when I went on holiday in November, I did get it down to 450 but then since I've been back I've got distracted with clearing other debts its gone back up. I read somewhere that if I get the bank to reduce my overdraft, they would credit check me and I really could do without that (that's another story!). I don't think I've ever lived in credit. I've had a overdraft since I was at university and I've been happily unhappily living in it ever since. I'm 36 this year and if my plan works, I'll be living in the black by my birthday . Of course my other debts will still be there........

The big Mint card is the last thing to tackle as most of it is on a 0% until September. When I've cleared the other smaller debts, I'm hoping to get a longer term 0% credit card and balance transfer it.

My next job is to collate all the bits of paper where I have kept track of what I've saved by cancelling direct debits, and reducing bills by shopping around. I'm pretty sure its around 150 a month but it will be nice to see it written on here. I also want to collate all my other income streams such as cashback, surveys, tesco and nectar points and my nutella jar of change.

Right, best get on. Lots to do...
    Last edited by Orange Ena; 12-08-2015 at 7:24 PM.
Page 40
    • Orange Ena
    • By Orange Ena 6th May 17, 11:52 PM
    • 1,182 Posts
    • 2,946 Thanks
    Orange Ena
    Hellloooooo. I've had a lovely day off today, no cleaning, no tidying, only 1 quick survey My friend has started a craft group so I went along to support it and her and had a really lovely time meeting new creative people and I actually produced a finished piece of work! V v proud

Wednesday 3rd May
    * NSD
    * 2 PA surveys
    * 0nepoll surveys
    * VO survey
    * Youg0v survey

Thursday 4th May
    * NSD
    * 0nepoll surveys
    * VO survey
    * PA survey

Friday 5th May
    * 5.20 in the c0-op
    * 39 for a facial I'm making the most of these as I think I'll have knock them on the head when I move
    * Opini0n Outp0st surveys and 2.50 redeemed and transferred to my CHEFS account
    * 0nepoll surveys
    * 2 PA surveys

Today
    * 25 for a craft class and kit
    * 7.43 in L1dl. 39p for rocket! 39p for red peppers!
    * VO survey

DMIC 1/6
    CHEFS total 90.88

I'm really pleased with my CHEFS account total. I think I started saving around the 11th March so all being well I'll be having a "free" cruise in 2019

The estate board is up but I'm not actually on the market properly yet The fella can't do the photos / EPC until Wednesday so I should on the market by next weekend, although I was planning an overnighter in my hometown to look at flats which maybe silly if I get a flurry of viewers for mine Please!!!

Debt April 2015 - 6895.44 Debt April 2017 - 2500 May - 1455
    CHEFS challenge (Cruise Holiday Entirely Funded by Surveys) - 93.98
    Every penny is a prisoner
    • enthusiasticsaver
    • By enthusiasticsaver 7th May 17, 9:42 AM
    • 3,544 Posts
    • 6,178 Thanks
    enthusiasticsaver
    Just read your diary from start to finish and what a roller coaster. So many congratulations on getting to grips with budgeting and your savings accounts, reducing your debt, renovating your house and last but not least getting a new job. Well done.

Is your new job commutable from your current house in case it takes longer than you expect to sell? My daughter moved from Midlands back to the South West at the end of last year for a new and much better job. She had to sell her house in Midlands and buy a flat in the South West as much more expensive. She found a buyer within a few weeks in September 2016 but what with all the legal stuff and Christmas she did not actually complete until February 2017 and that is with a small chain as her buyer was an investor and the flat she bought was empty. She rented a room off a friend in her new home town in the end but she had no pets so it might be worth thinking up a plan if it takes longer.
    Debt and mortgage free and saving for early retirement
    • Orange Ena
    • By Orange Ena 13th May 17, 2:57 PM
    • 1,182 Posts
    • 2,946 Thanks
    Orange Ena
    Just read your diary from start to finish and what a roller coaster. So many congratulations on getting to grips with budgeting and your savings accounts, reducing your debt, renovating your house and last but not least getting a new job. Well done.

Is your new job commutable from your current house in case it takes longer than you expect to sell? My daughter moved from Midlands back to the South West at the end of last year for a new and much better job. She had to sell her house in Midlands and buy a flat in the South West as much more expensive. She found a buyer within a few weeks in September 2016 but what with all the legal stuff and Christmas she did not actually complete until February 2017 and that is with a small chain as her buyer was an investor and the flat she bought was empty. She rented a room off a friend in her new home town in the end but she had no pets so it might be worth thinking up a plan if it takes longer.
    Originally posted by enthusiasticsaver
    Thanks enthusiastic, that's very kind of you. Yes lots of ups and downs!

It's is commutable although it will be horrible I'm sure. It will be through Birmingham on the M6 but hoping the hours will mean it's a bit easier. I've sort of got a plan to stay over in my hometown the odd night if I really need a rest and I can get someone to feed my cats. I don't really want to leave my cats too much though as I'll miss and worry about them

I hope your daughter is all sorted now. I'm sure it's very frustrating just waiting for things to happen but worth it in the end when you can move in and relax.
    • Orange Ena
    • By Orange Ena 13th May 17, 3:08 PM
    • 1,182 Posts
    • 2,946 Thanks
    Orange Ena
    Sunday 7th
    * 3.45 in T3sco

Monday 8th May
    * 30.34 in M0rrisons but 12 was cleaning products, air freshener, kitchen towels etc
    * 3.09 in T3sco
    * 0nep0ll surveys
    * Youg0v survey
    * VO survey
    * PA survey

Tuesday 9th May
    * 3.40 in Wilk0
    * 2.30 in T3sco
    * 0nep0ll surveys
    * PA survey

Wednesday 10th May
    * NSD
    * 0nep0ll survey
    * Youg0v survey
    * 2 PA surveys
    * VO survey

Thursday 11th
    * 22.10 for fuel
    * 4.50 in T3sco
    * Youg0v survey
    * 0nep0ll surveys
    * 4 PA surveys
    * P0pulusLive survey
    * Opini0n Outp0st surveys

Friday 12th May
    * 2.20 in the butchers
    * 3.99 in the c0-op
    * PA survey
    * 0nep0ll survey

DMIC 3/12

------------------------------------------------------

Just when things were looking up and there was a chink of light at the end of the tunnel, I've been dragged back into the darkness. On Sunday a pipe burst and flooded the downstairs of my house. It was like a high powered hose going off, but luckily I was here. It was the wrong side of the stopcock and it needed to be switched off outside and I was obviously in a panic and I couldn't think straight so I had to ring the fire brigade who could not have been lovelier. They were so helpful, and calming and reassuring, they checked my cats were ok, got all the water out and left me in a better state than when they arrived.

My home emergency insurance thing sent someone but unfortunately they didn't have the right part so I was without water for 2 days in the end as the repairs got authorised too late on the Monday for the contactor to be sent. So that was a bit hellish. I kept having to nip out for the loo but I bought some big bottles of water eventually for flushing.

I spent most of Sunday night crying and hardly slept and I couldn't face work on Monday, plus I had the insurance and repair calls to make so I had to take leave, and also leave on the Tuesday to get the water back on and for the insurance assessor to look at the damage. The kitchen has a bit of damage but the worst is in the lounge as all my laminate floor is lifting. Wednesday was my day off and luckily the company that originally fitted my kitchen and lounge were able to come and give me a quote for the repairs so I could send it to the insurance. Wednesday was also the day that the photos were taken for the estate agent so this burst pipe couldn't have happened at a worse time really. But the photos look amazing and all being well, I'll actually be on the market on Monday.

Then on Thursday I heard from my new job with a conditional offer of appointment. They've confirmed my starting salary is on the lowest salary point for band 2 which is a bit of a blow. I'd read online somewhere that all new nhs starters are usually placed on the lowest point but people with nhs experience who are dropping bands can be put up higher. All my figures for the move have been based on a higher salary so that was obviously very silly of me. I feel at this point I've got nothing to lose so I emailed back asking if there was any negotiation and they haven't said no but have asked for my last payslip so maybe there's hope. Until I move I don't really know what my living costs will be, if I can afford to run a car etc so if I take the job at the lower wage, I'm stuck, probably getting into debt, feeling like I've made the worst choice.

So this just tipped me over the edge on Thursday and I spent most of my time between patients crying as quietly as I could. It's actually quite frightening how easy it is for me to suck the tears up and plaster on a fake smile and pretend I'm interested in what people are saying.

I rang to get a gp appointment as I felt I needed to go back on antidepressants, which I've been thinking about for a while, and to my surprise they offered me an appointment after work. She was lovely and she listened and I got a prescription so I'll start them today.

Yesterday the insurance authorised the money to be allocated for the repairs, less 350 excess, which my emergency fund will luckily cover so I can get that sorted soon, and at least any house viewers can be reassured that it's all in hand. They have been very efficient which I'm grateful for.

I had planned a weekend in my hometown so I could flat hunt but as I'm not yet on the market it seems a bit premature, plus I'm so tired after this week's shenanigans I decided to postpone it. I want a weekend of nothingness, no shopping, no cleaning, no surveys. To go back to bed after the cats are fed and to stay in my pyjamas. I even deactivated FB on Thursday so I can have a break from all the notifications, and no one can tag me in anything. It's been great so far. I was tempted to log on last night to see if any colleagues mentioned the nhs cyber attacks but then I realised I don't care if they did or not.

I hope a weekend of wallowing, reading and resting will get me out of this slump. I feel like such a Debbie downer but things were looking up, and now right at this moment I don't feel that things are going to work out as I hoped. I'm trapped in my job for longer if I don't get the salary I need and that is just so frustrating but I'll still push on with the move either way so at least I can focus on that.

I know things could be so much worse, I really do know that, but I'm feeling very sorry for myself.
    • GoingToDoIt
    • By GoingToDoIt 13th May 17, 6:12 PM
    • 413 Posts
    • 2,843 Thanks
    GoingToDoIt

Hi Ena, so sorry to hear of all of this! I can't find a hugs emoji!!!!
    Have a nice restful weekend. The house situation was awful but has been put back on track by the sounds of things. What an awful experience!
    The job situation is not all lost. Don't lose heart yet. If you're already in the NHS you have a decent arguement to keep the same salary. Just hope it all works out for you. Enjoy a quiet weekend- it's Eurovision tonight, I bet the kitten would love to watch
    Apr 16... Hfax 2551/483 Vrgin 3420/2977 MBNA 2 2100/0 MBNA1 98/0
    Total cc 0% debt 8364/3460 updated 26 May 17 (halfway to debt free )
    • ChicaBonita
    • By ChicaBonita 13th May 17, 8:24 PM
    • 596 Posts
    • 1,191 Thanks
    ChicaBonita
    Ena so sorry to hear all this, these things are sent to try us!! I hope you've taken this weekend for yourself, you definitely need (and deserve!) the recuperation! I also love that you mention feeding the cats THEN going back to bed - if yours are anything like mine there is no sleeping in the morning until they are properly fed
    House Deposit:10,300.12/15,000 = 68.66% Money Made'17 June: 5.35 May:30.30April: 51.09March:28.25Feb: 120.47 Jan:14.35Total Made '16:284.60
    • doingitanyway
    • By doingitanyway 13th May 17, 10:23 PM
    • 1,596 Posts
    • 7,135 Thanks
    doingitanyway
    So sorry to hear you have been having such a tough time.
    The banding issue looks promising (fingers crossed) as they seem to be taking the request seriously.
    The house situation sounded awful. Poor you! I hope your duvet weekend does you some good and you emerge into a better tomorrow. Hugs, DIA x
    JANUARY 2016/SECURED DEBT=24,822/June 2017=8,882
    MORTGAGE FREE 25/07/16
    • BettyBones
    • By BettyBones 13th May 17, 11:04 PM
    • 154 Posts
    • 291 Thanks
    BettyBones
    Awww.... Ena... that's pants! Have another duvet day tomorrow and hopefully things will look a little brighter with the dawn of a new week on Monday I popped into my Mum's today and borrowed a muffin tray (I know right... check me out attempting to bake!) and if I could send you a cake to cheer you up, I would. Although I haven't actually made any yet, so I'm sending you a big hug instead x
    If you can dream it, you can do it - Walt Disney
    • crazy_cat_lady
    • By crazy_cat_lady 14th May 17, 4:56 AM
    • 3,875 Posts
    • 27,195 Thanks
    crazy_cat_lady
    Ah no - what an absolutely rubbish thing to happen, and it would test the stress levels of anyone. I'm pleased you've just allowed things to happen though and not given yourself a hard time over not going to work, and having days of doing nothing. I really hope that things are on the up for you.
    It's definitely worth asking re your salary. My bestie works for the nhs and she had to drop a band when she changed jobs but she negotiated a higher point on the band (or something) - and she really quickly worked her way up again. So there's definitely scope for it. And as my mam says - shy bairns get no broth.
    Keep being kind to yourself - and give the cats a big cuddle from this crazy cat lady
    NST June#24 NSD 8/15 RYSAW17 #1 412.74 20p Savers #88 1 a day for Xmas # DFD 6 Nov 15 - paid 28,447
    • Orange Ena
    • By Orange Ena 12th Jun 17, 10:38 PM
    • 1,182 Posts
    • 2,946 Thanks
    Orange Ena
    Thanks ladies, sorry I've been AWOL. I do appreciate your kind thoughts xx

------------------------------------------------

I'm just going to post all my daily activities to catch me up. Ignore it, it's just so I've got a record in one place!

Saturday 13th May
    * NSD

Sunday 14th May
    * NSD
    * Youg0v survey

Monday 15th
    * 8.55 in T3sco
    * 0nep0ll surveys
    * PA survey
    * Youg0v survey

Tuesday 16th May
    * 14.95 in T3sco, for lunch and a box of Kr1spy Kr3m3s as a thank you
    * 30 for fuel
    * 0nep0ll surveys

Wednesday 17th May
    * 9.16 in L1dl
    * PA survey
    * 0nep0ll surveys
    * Youg0v survey

Thursday 18th May
    * NSD
    * PA survey
    * 0nep0ll surveys
    * P0pulusLive survey

Friday 19th May
    * 9.49! in the c0-op
    * 11 in Chimichangas for a meal, friend bought my dessert as I drove
    * 0nep0ll surveys

Saturday 20th May
    * 25.01 received from TCB, I used to count this as I earned it but sometimes I don't get it or its a different amount so I'm only adding it to my figures once the cold hard cash is in my account!
    * 10.14 in T3sco
    * 37.25 for a huge bag of cat food for little cat
    * 0nep0ll survey
    * 2 Youg0v surveys
    * PA survey
    * VO survey
    * Opini0n Outp0st survey

Sunday 21st May
    * NSD

Monday 22nd May
    * NSD
    * 0nep0ll survey
    * Youg0v survey
    * VO survey

Tuesday 23rd May
    * 30 for fuel
    * 13.50 + 3.69 in T3sco
    * 0nep0ll surveys
    * Youg0v survey

Wednesday 24th May
    * 20.32 received from PA
    * 5.50 for the toll road
    * 4.90 car park
    * 3.50 for breakfast in M0rrisons
    * 1.45 in T3sco
    * 0nep0ll surveys
    * Opini0n Outp0st survey and 2.50 redeemed and transferred to my CHEFS account
    * Youg0v survey
    * 2 PA surveys

Thursday 25th May
    * 6.21 in T3sco
    * 20 for fuel
    * 0nep0ll surveys
    * 2 PA surveys plus 25p bonus

Friday 26th May
    * 3.10 in the co-op
    * PA survey
    * Youg0v survey
    * VO survey

Saturday 27th May
    * 41.04 in M0rrisons
    * 4.70 in T3sco
    * 5.60 in B00ts
    * VO survey

Sunday 28th May
    * NSD
    * PA bonus 9p

Monday 29th May
    * NSD
    * PA survey
    * 0nep0ll survey

Tuesday 30th May
    * 10.31 in M0rrisons
    * 6 in P0undw0rld
    * 2.77 in H0me Barg@ins
    * Youg0v survey
    * 0nep0ll surveys
    * VO survey
    * PA surveys

Wednesday 31st May
    * NSD
    * PA surveys
    * 0nep0ll surveys

Decluttered
    121. a tea towel which doesn't absorb any water. Despite matching my kitchen decor, it does not match my expectations of an effective tea towel so out it goes. And in the bin rather than to the charity shop......I won't inflict that disappointment on anyone else.
    122. 26 magazines, all unread
    123. 3 puzzle books
    • Orange Ena
    • By Orange Ena 12th Jun 17, 10:40 PM
    • 1,182 Posts
    • 2,946 Thanks
    Orange Ena
    May stats

PA - 32.03....................total YTD 134.39
    Youg0v - 700pts/7.00..................total YTD 34
    SB - 0.....................total YTD 1107SB
    Pinec0ne - 0....................total YTD 6
    P0pulusLive - 4..................total YTD 37
    VO - 8.50..................total YTD 33.75
    TCB - 25.01................total YTD 26.75
    i-S@y - 0..................total YTD 465pts
    Inb0xs - 51p..................total YTD 2.31
    Other income - 1.50...................total YTD 54.34
    Roadkill - 0..................total YTD 13p
    0nep0ll - 10.15...................total YTD 45.10
    Opini0n Outp0st - 12.25.......................total YTD 55.95

April total - 100.95
    Year to date - 434.72

Other totals:

• Nati0nwide sweeps - 0..................total YTD 0
    • FD sweeps - 0.................total YTD 0
    • NSD's - 12...............total YTD 57
    • Books read - 0....................total YTD 0
    • DVD's watched - 0....................total YTD 0

DMIC 6/31
    CHEFS account 121.20
    • Orange Ena
    • By Orange Ena 12th Jun 17, 10:55 PM
    • 1,182 Posts
    • 2,946 Thanks
    Orange Ena
    Nearly up to date........

Thursday 1st June
    * NSD
    * PA surveys
    * 0nep0ll surveys
    * P0pulusLive survey

Friday 2nd June
    * 9.36 in the c0-op
    * 33.95 for fuel, should have been 35.50 but had a 5p off per litre voucher
    * 38.70 for tickets
    * PA survey 35p bonus
    * 0nep0ll surveys

Saturday 3rd June
    * 10 for a craft class
    * 22.20 for craft stuff
    * 27.30 in H0bbycraft for more craft stuff
    * 6.29 in T3sco
    * PA survey
    * VO survey
    * Youg0v survey

Sunday 4th June
    * NSD
    * Youg0v survey
    * PA surveys
    * i-S@y survey

Monday 5th June
    * 4.30 cash for the car park
    * 19.95 for tickets
    * Youg0v surveys
    * PA survey

Tuesday 6th June
    * 30.75 in T3sco, including a father's day pressie
    * PA surveys!
    * 0nep0ll survey
    * Opini0n Outp0st survey

Wednesday 7th June
    * 12.32 in L1dl
    * Youg0v survey
    * PA surveys

Thursday 8th June
    * NSD
    * PA surveys
    * 0nep0ll surveys
    * Opini0n Outp0st survey
    * P0pulusLive survey

Friday 9th June
    * 22.25 received from PA
    * 10 for fuel
    * 7.74 in the c0-op
    * PA surveys
    * 2 VO surveys

Saturday 10th June
    * 25 for fuel
    * 54.64 in M0rrisons, including a dvd, washing powder, cleaning stuff, cat food, hardly any food for me really
    * Youg0v survey
    * PA surveys

Sunday 11th June
    * NSD
    * PA surveys

Today
    * 4.30 in C0sta
    * Youg0v survey
    * PA survey bonus 30p and 20.05 requested
    * Opini0n Outp0st survey
    • Orange Ena
    • By Orange Ena 12th Jun 17, 11:31 PM
    • 1,182 Posts
    • 2,946 Thanks
    Orange Ena
    Righhhhtttt, 3.2.1. back in the room

I've taken a bit of an extended break from everything, social media and here. But I've still be doing surveys. The one constant in my life is my beloved surveys

Everything has been a bit !!!! really. Job. House. Life. I know I'm really lucky, and it's nothing terrible, but I'm miserable with it all.

Now I've finally made the decision to change things after years of moaning, I'm getting very impatient to still be waiting for action. Boring myself and others no doubt with all my moans.

Job
    There's no extra money for this job, lowest point band 2, take it or leave it. I want to take it, desperately, but I can't until I'm living in my hometown. I can't afford to commute for long, it's probably going to be 200+ for petrol, plus buying a car after my lease car goes back, plus my current mortgage. When I'll only probably be taking home 1100 pm, it's just not doable. I don't want to get to be 7k in debt again with very little scope for paying it off.

House
    Been on the market 4 weeks. 5 viewers, good feedback but no offers. I can't afford to go too low as I need as much as I can get as my hometown is more expensive. But I'm not getting offers anyway. I'm sick to death of keeping it clean I really need to sell soon as I've seen a flat I like in a lovely area, great price and reasonable lease costs, but I can't proceed until I sell mine.

So I've asked the new job if they can wait until I move, not till I've sold, till I've definitely moved, which could be months. I can't commit to the job on the basis of having an offer as anything could happen then I'm absolutely stuffed. But I can commute from my hometown to my current job as I'll have the car, the money and more time as it's better hours. It's a long shot but if they can't budge on the pay, which I understand, I can't afford to commute for x amount of months. Still waiting to hear but I suspect it'll be a big fat no, which I'm ok with. I want to take it but I want to not be in debt more. I've sort of resigned to the fact that I will still be in my current job a few more months but at least I'll be able to move, when the time comes, on the strength of my current wage, plus I'll be able to save a bit more.

Waiting waiting waiting for other people to make decisions on what will happen in my life. Unless I'm blind, there's nothing else I can do but wait. Well, maybe keep the house clean and carry on with the surveys, obvs

I'm trying to forget about all of this and other stuff going on so that I can get out of my mood and enjoy my big birthday weekend! I don't want any bad news this week, I only want good news and good things and good times with friends and family.

I've got a really nice weekend planned. Lunch with friends Friday, back to my hometown and chill on Friday night. Lunch, bowling and laser quest on Saturday with a meal at night then afternoon tea on Sunday. Nothing wild, but I'm really looking forward to it. Shame I'm a bit skint, been quite spendy but if I have to borrow a little from savings, then that's fine. You only turn 40 once
    • lcc86
    • By lcc86 13th Jun 17, 8:21 AM
    • 848 Posts
    • 1,753 Thanks
    lcc86
    Hi Ena, sorry to hear that the job hunt is frustrating you, it must be so difficult. I hope something changes for you soon! I don't know if this is an option but is there anyone you could stay with in your home town while you sell your place? Just trying to think of ways you could take the job before selling (although I know its far from ideal).
    1/12/14 total 9,140 DFD 30/01/17

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5124473 - my DFD

2017 365 day challenge 242 saved
    • doingitanyway
    • By doingitanyway 13th Jun 17, 7:03 PM
    • 1,596 Posts
    • 7,135 Thanks
    doingitanyway
    Thanks for updating. I had been wondering if you were absent due to the new job. You are doing great. You just need to keep on keeping on and it will all come right. It will.
    JANUARY 2016/SECURED DEBT=24,822/June 2017=8,882
    MORTGAGE FREE 25/07/16
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

747Posts Today

6,522Users online

Martin's Twitter