Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    trimmtrabdeano
    Primark complaint
    • 20th Mar 13, 2:58 PM
    Primark complaint 20th Mar 13 at 2:58 PM
    Hi all,

Does anyone have an email address for Primark complaints?

I travelled to the Portsmouth store from my home in Bognor Regis to buy some clothes to wear to a family funeral which was on the same day. I bought a pair of trousers and a shirt. I always try on everything in store to make sure things fit correctly and I took a 15 and 15.5 shirt to the changing room to try on. At the changing room I was told that I couldnt try on those shirts because the staff dont like to fold them back up afterwards and that I could try on a sample size shirt that I was assured would be exactly the same size as the ones Id picked out. Fair enough I thought. It turned out that the sample size 14.5 shirt fit brilliantly and I then went off to purchase one in that size.

I got home, showered and got ready for the funeral which was happening at 5pm. At 3.45pm I unpacked my new shirt and put it on. The shirt did not fit! It was so unbelievably tight and I was unable to do up the bottom buttons. I must say I was absolutely livid and upset. Here I was just a short period of time before an emotional occasion and the clothes I had bought especially for the service didnt fit. I was pretty upset. I then had no choice but to go out with very little time to purchase another shirt from a different store (a shirt that cost a great deal more). Far from ideal preparation for a funeral.

Personally I dont think its fair to ask people to try on different clothes that may not fit correctly.

If anyone has an email address or had similar problem I'd love to know.

Cheers!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

844Posts Today

5,361Users online

Martin's Twitter