Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    theplastickid
    Sold a modelling portfolio and don't want it
    • 2nd Mar 13, 12:20 AM
    Sold a modelling portfolio and don't want it 2nd Mar 13 at 12:20 AM
    I went for a modelling portfolio shoot today at the London School of Modelling and all day they took pretty good care of me at the end of the day they pressured me into purchasing the photos that took.

I paid 500 upfront and signed an agreement to pay 1000 over the next year for 30 photos and a website.

I don't have the website yet and the photos are on a disc and have not been touched up and finalized yet.

I am really regretting this decisions and I want my money back but under the pressure of the sales person I caved.

Where do I stand with this? Can I get my money back? I am scared they will take me to court if I cancel the DD and don't pay them this extra 1000.

Really appreciate the advice.

Thank You.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,519Posts Today

8,797Users online

Martin's Twitter