Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    londonsurrey
    Begging request on ebay
    • 1st Mar 13, 11:22 AM
    Begging request on ebay 1st Mar 13 at 11:22 AM
    I've put something on ebay for £50. It's a luxury item, and on at less than a third of its cost when new.

I've had a begging letter, disabled child, difficult circumstances, child really would love it.

I must confess that I'm starting to get a touch irritated by this. I've been on ebay for over a decade now, and these emails appear every now and then. Sometimes, they're not even in the same country - I've had US begging letters asking me to send them a £10 item!

Do you ever have them, do you ever believe them, are you irritated by them? I don't think there's even a way to report them. I think they're just spammers, be it sometimes on small scale.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

235Posts Today

1,052Users online

Martin's Twitter