Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 163
    • gozaimasu
    • By gozaimasu 6th Oct 16, 7:40 PM
    • 430 Posts
    • 1,860 Thanks
    gozaimasu
    Logged into TCB today and saw that they've changed to Shoptize. So now we can claim the same offers with the same receipt for TCB and Quidco?

http://www.paidtoshop.co.uk/showthread.php?81323-TCB-app-now-with-quot-Powered-by-Shopitize-quot-Groceries-section&p=1435373
    Last edited by gozaimasu; 06-10-2016 at 8:14 PM.
    Forum etiquette - Be nice to all moneysavers.
    • max2002ad
    • By max2002ad 7th Oct 16, 9:33 AM
    • 292 Posts
    • 404 Thanks
    max2002ad
    No. It will need to be a separate receipt or it will get rejected.
    My Motto in Life:

Make Every Penny Count !!!!
    • paul2louise
    • By paul2louise 7th Oct 16, 9:35 AM
    • 1,692 Posts
    • 662 Thanks
    paul2louise
    Logged into TCB today and saw that they've changed to Shoptize. So now we can claim the same offers with the same receipt for TCB and Quidco?

http://www.paidtoshop.co.uk/showthread.php?81323-TCB-app-now-with-quot-Powered-by-Shopitize-quot-Groceries-section&p=1435373
    Originally posted by gozaimasu
    I presumed that you cant, are they all part of one big cashback group. There isnt much point having all these separate companies if they are having the same deals. Or u have to work out which one is worth claiming for if they have different deals.
    • ernie-money
    • By ernie-money 29th Oct 16, 2:27 PM
    • 730 Posts
    • 374 Thanks
    ernie-money
    Shopitize..?
    Any idea what's going on with shopitize..? Opened the app & ive been logged out, tried to log back in, but it says my password hasn't been recognised. Tried logging in on website, same result. Tried resetting password, but didn't receive an email. If I've lost all my earnings I will be well annoyed...
    I don't think I can hang on til Friday...
    • Bougainvillea
    • By Bougainvillea 29th Oct 16, 2:33 PM
    • 526 Posts
    • 1,630 Thanks
    Bougainvillea
    Any idea what's going on with shopitize..? Opened the app & ive been logged out, tried to log back in, but it says my password hasn't been recognised. Tried logging in on website, same result. Tried resetting password, but didn't receive an email. If I've lost all my earnings I will be well annoyed...
    Originally posted by ernie-money
    My app seem to be alright. I can only suggest uninstalling and re-installing the app. You could try emailing them:
    feedback@shopitize.com or there is a contact us form on their website
    • ernie-money
    • By ernie-money 29th Oct 16, 2:48 PM
    • 730 Posts
    • 374 Thanks
    ernie-money
    My app seem to be alright. I can only suggest uninstalling and re-installing the app. You could try emailing them:
    feedback@shopitize.com or there is a contact us form on their website
    Originally posted by Bougainvillea
    Thanks for checking! Guess I'll have to email them, cus if it was an app error, I should be able to log in via the website...
    • rich_shot2003
    • By rich_shot2003 30th Oct 16, 4:32 AM
    • 1,906 Posts
    • 574 Thanks
    rich_shot2003
    It looks like Shopitize is on the way and may be just about to be taken over by TCB.

They have blocked loads of accounts in the last few days saying that the holder has more then 1 account.

Read here for more information but if you have cash on your account then people are saying to cash it out as soon as you can as its days look numbered.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/shopitize-rumours-please-aware-2536328?p=29055971
    • ernie-money
    • By ernie-money 30th Oct 16, 10:08 AM
    • 730 Posts
    • 374 Thanks
    ernie-money
    It looks like Shopitize is on the way and may be just about to be taken over by TCB.

They have blocked loads of accounts in the last few days saying that the holder has more then 1 account.

Read here for more information but if you have cash on your account then people are saying to cash it out as soon as you can as its days look numbered.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/shopitize-rumours-please-aware-2536328?p=29055971
    Originally posted by rich_shot2003
    Thanks for that, guess I'm one of those people... Got one account & oh's got one, so they obviously think I'm a fraudster... Just checked & his account locked too. So annoying, had nearly 30 quid in my account, was saving it for Christmas.
    • Bougainvillea
    • By Bougainvillea 11th Feb 17, 7:01 AM
    • 526 Posts
    • 1,630 Thanks
    Bougainvillea
    Bread, Chocolate etc 'free' after cashback on Quidco
    http://www.quidco.com/clicksnap/offers/all/

On Quidco, there is £1.51 cashback for Hovis seeded & granary bread 800g - selected varieties. Valid to 12 Feb 2017. (Tesco Sainsbury's Asda Morrisons Ocado Waitrose.) Some loaves are less than £1.51. Also free on Checkoutsmart.

Also on Quidco, £1.35 cashback Lindt Lindor milk chocolate truffles 50g (small box of 3.) Tesco Sainsbury's Asda Morrisons Waitrose. Valid to 11 Feb 2017.

Quidco:Simplee Aloe drink 330ml - all varieties. Sainsburys only. £1.35 cashback (free) Valid to 14 Feb 2017

There are also a number of free after cashback drinks on Quidco, such as Optiwell, SoBe V, Mountain Dew, but they are for certain stores only. Checkoutsmart has similar offers.

Quidco offers can be claimed online.
    • Luckystar
    • By Luckystar 7th Jun 17, 10:57 AM
    • 969 Posts
    • 3,692 Thanks
    Luckystar
    Wondered if anyone else missing this thread and would like it revived? There have been some good offers and freebies on COS and Clicksnap over the past few weeks.

At the moment there are offers on both sites for Herseys cookies and cream kisses 80g at Tesco/Tesco.com 75p cashback - you can claim this offer twice and they are currently on offer for £1 so 25p per bag after cashback
    Similar offer also on Reese's peanut butter cups miniature 90g - buy 2 get £1.50 cashback, only at Tesco/Tesco.com cost £1 each so again 25p per bag after cal aiming cashback.

FREE Knights cider Malvern gold 500ml - only on COS and only available from One Stop

Lots of FREE baby/toddler food Freebies on COS - Cow & gate fruit pouches (Superdrug), Cow & Gate stage 1,2,3 jars (Superdrug), Super Yummies (Superdrug), Organix Goodies Gummies multipack (Morrisons/Waitrose), Little Dish Pops (Tesco/Sainsburys/Ocado)

FREE Vitalite coconut spread 500g on both apps - Sainsburys/Morrisons/Waitrose/Ocado
    • Luckystar
    • By Luckystar 9th Jun 17, 4:39 PM
    • 969 Posts
    • 3,692 Thanks
    Luckystar
    New freebie offer COS - Just Bee infused water Blueberry 330ml - need to purchase at Sainsburys or Boots
    • Bougainvillea
    • By Bougainvillea 9th Jun 17, 4:53 PM
    • 526 Posts
    • 1,630 Thanks
    Bougainvillea
    Shopitize refusing to pay
    Shopitize - I have about £3.50 credit which I have asked them to pay but they have refused as they say the minimum payout is £4.

However, they currently only have two offers with 10p cashback each, so reaching £4 is very difficult.

Any ideas on how to complain further? Their customer service has never been good but its now so much worse
    • seasideDreamer
    • By seasideDreamer 9th Jun 17, 6:56 PM
    • 1,357 Posts
    • 10,329 Thanks
    seasideDreamer
    I cant help but have a similar issue...although I havent complained, keep hoping there will be an offer bt they seem to get worse!
    Debt free and busy treating myself

No more toiletries/make up until I've used what I've got stashed since Jan 2011, graduated October 2012. Restocked Dec 13..damn those sales
    • aspley
    • By aspley 9th Jun 17, 8:32 PM
    • 32 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    aspley
    Shopitize are pretty much dead in the water. They haven't had offers for at least 6 months.

I contacted them via their app last year and they emailed me back.
    • Luckystar
    • By Luckystar 14th Jun 17, 3:40 PM
    • 969 Posts
    • 3,692 Thanks
    Luckystar
    Couple of freebie offers on COS
    Yeo Valley light & mild yoghurt 450g - Tesco or Waitrose
    Rosies's Pig fruit cider 330ml - rhubarb or damson flavours - Tesco, Morrisons, Booths, Co-op or Waitrose (over 18's only)
    both offers seem to be only valid today
    • Luckystar
    • By Luckystar 15th Jun 17, 9:59 AM
    • 969 Posts
    • 3,692 Thanks
    Luckystar
    New offers today on TCB instore - groceries valid 15/6 - 21/6

Hellmans Real Mayonnaise 600g £1 c/b - £2 Tesco/Asda/Morrisons
    Pork farms original pork pie 295g - 75p c/b - £1.75 Tesco/Asda/Morrisons
    Missions Deli wraps (any variety) 8 pack - 75p c/b - £1 Morrisons
    Shloer sparkling grape juice (y variety) 750ml - 75p c/b - £1 Asda
    Walkers tear n share thick cut crisps (any flavour) 150g - 25p c/b £1 Tesco/Asda
    Mr Kipling slices (any variety) box of 6 - 25p c/b - Tesco £1 (carrot/Victoria/chic chip. Asda £1 (bakewell/almond/Victoria/country)

Some good offers this week - Shloer and deli wraps only 25p each after cashback ��
    • frogthedog
    • By frogthedog 15th Jun 17, 2:30 PM
    • 621 Posts
    • 718 Thanks
    frogthedog

Walkers tear n share thick cut crisps (any flavour) 150g - 25p c/b £1 Tesco/Asda
    Mr Kipling slices (any variety) box of 6 - 25p c/b - Tesco £1 (carrot/Victoria/chic chip. Asda £1 (bakewell/almond/Victoria/country)

Some good offers this week - Shloer and deli wraps only 25p each after cashback ��
    Originally posted by Luckystar
    is this on Top Cash Back?
    How do I find the offers please?
    TIA
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 15th Jun 17, 2:43 PM
    • 12,601 Posts
    • 40,059 Thanks
    sarah1972
    TIA
    Originally posted by frogthedog
    https://www.topcashback.co.uk/in-store/
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • silver-oldie
    • By silver-oldie 16th Jun 17, 8:56 AM
    • 224 Posts
    • 2,515 Thanks
    silver-oldie
    TIA
    Originally posted by frogthedog
    https://www.topcashback.co.uk/SnapAndSave/Offers
    If you walk at night no-one will see you cry.
    • silver-oldie
    • By silver-oldie 16th Jun 17, 9:00 AM
    • 224 Posts
    • 2,515 Thanks
    silver-oldie

Originally posted by Luckystar
    Thank you for posting
    Mysupermarket is showing Pork Farms pork pie 295g for £1 at Asda
    If you walk at night no-one will see you cry.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

153Posts Today

1,753Users online

Martin's Twitter