Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    lexilex
    Leapforce
    • 13th Feb 13, 1:39 PM
    Leapforce 13th Feb 13 at 1:39 PM
    Leapforce are currently recruiting Search Engine Evaluators in the UK

http://www.leapforceathome.com/qrp/p...f-prod-03-2209

I've previously worked for Lionbridge and thought this may prevent me working for any other company. However I didn't hide it from LF and was still invited to the exam the same day I applied. I did the exam yesterday. I am not too confident, feel like I may have picked up bad habits whilst working for LB. Bit like retaking a driving test, don't think I would pass again!

Just wondering if anyone is already working for them in case I do manage to pass the exam. Information seems to be minimal. All I have really read so far is that the rate of pay is per minute rather than the hour. Is there a minimum amount of hours per week? How regular is the work? How is payment made? I have read that there isn't any set contract length with LF which is a good thing, not like LB who get rid after 11 months.
Page 10
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

266Posts Today

1,127Users online

Martin's Twitter