Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mumlady1
    • By mumlady1 10th Feb 13, 2:56 PM
    • 261Posts
    • 373Thanks
    mumlady1
    EVERYTHING 5 POUNDS - warning
    • 10th Feb 13, 2:56 PM
    EVERYTHING 5 POUNDS - warning 10th Feb 13 at 2:56 PM
    Official MoneySavingExpert Insert August 2017:

If you're looking for Everything 5 pounds deals check out our Deals pages: Everything 5 Pounds Deals.

----

Following a few reasonable reviews of this company I placed a large order (almost £500 - to be used as show costumes) with this company a couple of weeks ago.
    I received an email confirming the order & another telling me my order was being "picked and packed ready for dispatch"
    Since then - nothing
    I can't get hold of anyone on the phone & emails just generate an automated response.
    I'm angry at myself for being stupid enough to order from this company, I'm usually a lot wiser & I'm now no doubt facing an uphill battle to get my money back, if indeed I can get it at all.
    I've since found another couple of review sites where people have similar experiences to my own so as a warning to everyone please think twice before ordering from everything5pounds.com. The stuff may be cheap but if you lose your money it's not such a bargain after all
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 03-08-2017 at 4:31 PM.
Page 4
    • Kateloo
    • By Kateloo 13th Jun 17, 9:44 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Kateloo
    Day 1
    I been with this company for 7 years.
    The only problem I had was bulk buyers,market traders buying in bulk.lots of items were snatched up in minutes.
    I complained that it was not fair that us joe blog who wanted a few bargains were missing out,they advised me they did have a limit of how much the bulk buyers could buy.and as a customer being fobbed of with Quote system Error when all stock was being sold to market traders nothing wrong with bulk buying but I had to make a stand that they had to be a fair company.
    But I can honestly say yes it still happens but for me! Not very often anyway.
    I remain a loyal customer
    I've always had my phone calls answered,always had return labels,refunds,emails not that many.
    But over the years they have made alot of people very happy.
    As a person with limited funds
    Xmas.Birthdays. Everything £5 have been my savour.
    So all I can say is keep up the good work..
    Catherine Roberts.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,034Posts Today

8,867Users online

Martin's Twitter