Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Former MSE Samantha
    • By Former MSE Samantha 28th Jan 13, 4:04 PM
    • 23Posts
    • 6Thanks
    Former MSE Samantha
    Add your feedback on energy supplier Npower
    • 28th Jan 13, 4:04 PM
    Add your feedback on energy supplier Npower 28th Jan 13 at 4:04 PM
    This is a feedback thread on energy supplier

Npower

Please share your experience with other MoneySavers. Click reply to take part
    • Did you switch go smoothly?
    • Have you had problems since?
    • Is it easy to contact?
    The feedback comes as part of the

Click reply below to discuss. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren’t sure how it all works, watch our New to Forum? Intro Guide.
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 23-10-2014 at 10:25 AM.
Page 18
    • mattk_180
    • By mattk_180 8th Sep 16, 1:25 PM
    • 262 Posts
    • 212 Thanks
    mattk_180
    Found out the house I'm buying is currently supplied by Scottish Power. Read terrible things about them on here so did some rough quotes so I had a rough idea of what I'm doing when I move in and switch and Npower seemed to be the best deal. Now reading on here, that may not be the best choice either!

Are there any really decent companies out there or is it just all individual experiences and I'm just going to have to chance it and hope I have a good one?
    • stevegrass777
    • By stevegrass777 8th Sep 16, 2:08 PM
    • 50 Posts
    • 19 Thanks
    stevegrass777
    Found out the house I'm buying is currently supplied by Scottish Power. Read terrible things about them on here so did some rough quotes so I had a rough idea of what I'm doing when I move in and switch and Npower seemed to be the best deal. Now reading on here, that may not be the best choice either!

Are there any really decent companies out there or is it just all individual experiences and I'm just going to have to chance it and hope I have a good one?
    Originally posted by mattk_180
    Well I can shed some light on the problems with both sp and npower,from my investigation they seem to use the same useless software and it will take quite some years to iron out its problems as admitted by npower many times.
    So I would look at the other big firms or choose a good small company,look out for good customer service as well as price.
    • SueB8831
    • By SueB8831 12th Oct 16, 3:32 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    SueB8831
    NPower no longer deal with Economy 7 meters
    Applied to switch last month and have JUST received a letter saying they can't do it. I rang to find out why and they said they no longer deal with Economy 7 meters
    • stevegrass777
    • By stevegrass777 12th Oct 16, 7:47 PM
    • 50 Posts
    • 19 Thanks
    stevegrass777
    They have done you the biggest favour ever!
    They get economy 7 meter readings the wrong way round 9 out of ten times in my experience.
    Have a glass of wine and find a decent company!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,174Posts Today

5,967Users online

Martin's Twitter