Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Archna
    • By MSE Archna 28th Jan 13, 3:41 PM
    • 1,872Posts
    • 5,996Thanks
    MSE Archna
    Add your feedback on energy supplier Spark
    • 28th Jan 13, 3:41 PM
    Add your feedback on energy supplier Spark 28th Jan 13 at 3:41 PM
    This is a feedback thread on energy supplier

Spark

Please share your experience with other MoneySavers. Click reply to take part

• Did you switch go smoothly?
    • Have you had problems since?
    • Is it easy to contact?
    The feedback comes as part of the

Click reply below to discuss. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply.
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 13-07-2017 at 3:17 PM.
    Report inappropriate posts: forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

Page 6
    • houseclearance9
    • By houseclearance9 27th Apr 17, 4:37 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    houseclearance9
    Avoid SPARK ENERGY
    We were with Spark Energy, we left for a better deal and got a refund of just over £37.00 . A few weeks later we got a letter from ZINC debt collection demanding £2062.00 for SPARK ENERGY.
    We immediately go onto spark about this and were told to ignore it.
    Today we got a letter from BW LEGAL another debt collector for £2062 for SPARK ENERGY.
    The stress has been unbearable so today @houseclearance9 I took to twitter and facebook and I managed to get to the bottom of it . There has been a problem with the billing software !!! OMG How many more customers have been screwed over by these incompetent !!!!!!!s ( wouldnt let me put boris`s name for corbyn ) Mug Wump
    • MSE Andrea
    • By MSE Andrea 13th Jul 17, 3:20 PM
    • 8,325 Posts
    • 20,421 Thanks
    MSE Andrea
    We were with Spark Energy, we left for a better deal and got a refund of just over £37.00 . A few weeks later we got a letter from ZINC debt collection demanding £2062.00 for SPARK ENERGY.
    We immediately go onto spark about this and were told to ignore it.
    Today we got a letter from BW LEGAL another debt collector for £2062 for SPARK ENERGY.
    The stress has been unbearable so today @houseclearance9 I took to twitter and facebook and I managed to get to the bottom of it . There has been a problem with the billing software !!! OMG How many more customers have been screwed over by these incompetent !!!!!!!s ( wouldnt let me put boris`s name for corbyn ) Mug Wump
    Originally posted by houseclearance9
    Sorry to hear that houseclearance9. Did this get completely sorted for you?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,779Posts Today

8,193Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin