Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 3
    • DrSyn
    • By DrSyn 16th Nov 16, 11:01 PM
    • 423 Posts
    • 198 Thanks
    DrSyn
    On their website which advertises the fixed rate bond, ignore the big "8% attractive interest rate with the lowest risk" notice and click on the small "click here" banner near the top of the page you are directed to this disclaimer page. Read it:-

http://www.harewoodassociates.co.uk/website_disclaimer.html

You do not even need to go to that much trouble to work that out. Just use some logic.

The FTSE 100 is a risk investment & is currently paying about a 4% dividend.

If anyone is paying 8% then surely that must be a significant risk investment.
    Last edited by DrSyn; 16-11-2016 at 11:05 PM.
    • williamT
    • By williamT 16th Mar 17, 11:04 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    williamT
    Can anyone advise me as to were housbuyers who have purchased properties from Sherwood Homes stand legally .We have been in our property for two years and the site is still not finished. I have been trying to get Sherwood to finish the uncompleted work , with no joy from them.

Any advise would be welcome.
    • AndyT678
    • By AndyT678 16th Mar 17, 1:08 PM
    • 726 Posts
    • 986 Thanks
    AndyT678
    Can anyone advise me as to were housbuyers who have purchased properties from Sherwood Homes stand legally .We have been in our property for two years and the site is still not finished. I have been trying to get Sherwood to finish the uncompleted work , with no joy from them.

Any advise would be welcome.
    Originally posted by williamT
    I think you'd be better off asking this question in a new thread on the house buying, renting and selling forum.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

189Posts Today

1,686Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @TfLTravelAlerts: Oxford Circus and Bond Street stations now both reopened and all trains are stopping normally.

• RT @metpoliceuk: We have not located any trace of suspects, evidence of shots fired or casualties. Officers still on scene. If you are in a?

• My hopes and prayers are that this turns out to be nothing. Stay safe.

• Follow Martin