Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 38
    • IndyPete
    • By IndyPete 7th Dec 17, 12:36 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    IndyPete
    Yes, I did although the wording of the regulations are ambiguous (in my opinion) which is why I was hoping there was a court ruling clarifying matters. Will update when I know more.
    • gordon_harris
    • By gordon_harris 11th Dec 17, 9:32 AM
    • 19 Posts
    • 22 Thanks
    gordon_harris
    Most of the experiences on here are negative, but I thought I would post that I had a pretty good experience with KLM over a flight cancellation a few weeks ago. I just filled the form in on their website and they got back within two days to say they were paying full compensation (with no further information required) which I've now received. The cancellation was because of a staff issue but they took full responsibility for it. This is the second time I've claimed flight compensation and the first time (with Norwegian) was much more hassle so I'd give KLM top marks for this.
    • JPears
    • By JPears 11th Dec 17, 9:34 AM
    • 3,334 Posts
    • 924 Thanks
    JPears
    I had no issue with the KLM claim I made several years ago either, even as I was waiting between flights at Schipol. But the aim of this board is principally to help those who do have issues, and there are many, with airlines.
    If you're new. read The FAQ and Vauban's Guide

The alleged Ringleader.........
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,016Posts Today

9,496Users online

Martin's Twitter