Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 410
    • gavvy
    • By gavvy 26th Jun 17, 3:28 PM
    • 71 Posts
    • 17 Thanks
    gavvy
    Thanks

I will Write to them with a NBA this week then.
    • smartly
    • By smartly 27th Jun 17, 9:55 PM
    • 92 Posts
    • 44 Thanks
    smartly
    This forum is for Thomson only, the clue is in the heading. Maybe post again on the Virgin forum?
    • SuperOwl86
    • By SuperOwl86 27th Jun 17, 9:57 PM
    • 64 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    SuperOwl86
    Sorry I didn't see the Thomson part.
    • rkr71
    • By rkr71 28th Jun 17, 11:17 AM
    • 10 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    rkr71
    can you tell me how payment was made as I have been awarded €1600 still waiting for payment off Thomson
    • rkr71
    • By rkr71 28th Jun 17, 11:25 AM
    • 10 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    rkr71
    after a long wait payment has arrived in my account, I have chased Thomson direct on an almost daily basis for the last month, it has been really frustrating but i am glad i have persevered.CEDR said they should pay by 14th Feb
    Originally posted by potts57
    can you tell me how payment was made as I have been awarded €1600 still waiting for Thomson to pay out
    • Freshwell
    • By Freshwell 28th Jun 17, 11:56 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Freshwell
    CEDR adjudication in favour but no payment received
    CEDR have adjudicated on my flight delay with Thomson 28/03/17 in my favour, but I've still not received payment. CEDR received notification 23/5/17 to confirm they have received an outstanding payment request but nothing since. CEDR will not give me any contact details for Thomson so I can contact them to find out why they are not paying. Does any of the members of this forum have contact details for the Thomson department that deals with compensation claims?
    • rkr71
    • By rkr71 28th Jun 17, 12:10 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    rkr71
    CEDR have adjudicated on my flight delay with Thomson 28/03/17 in my favour, but I've still not received payment. CEDR received notification 23/5/17 to confirm they have received an outstanding payment request but nothing since. CEDR will not give me any contact details for Thomson so I can contact them to find out why they are not paying. Does any of the members of this forum have contact details for the Thomson department that deals with compensation claims?
    Originally posted by Freshwell
    the email is customer.legal@thomson.co.uk I'm still waiting for Thomson to pay out aswell just keep sending emails thats all you can do hope this helps my compliance date was the 27/6/17 so keep trying
    • JPears
    • By JPears 28th Jun 17, 12:14 PM
    • 3,255 Posts
    • 910 Thanks
    JPears
    Its time you folks started issuing NBAs and then court action.
    Thomson appear to be coompletely ignoring CEDR that they voluntraily signed up to.
    I would also suggest you both contact the CAA to let them know that Thomson are not complying. It probably won't help you individually but possibly, just possibly, the CAA may do something about this scandal.
    If you're new. read The FAQ and Vauban's Guide

The alleged Ringleader.........
    • Freshwell
    • By Freshwell 28th Jun 17, 12:15 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Freshwell
    Thank you
    Thanks for that. I'll leave a message when I have some news.
    • Justice13075
    • By Justice13075 28th Jun 17, 1:53 PM
    • 1,013 Posts
    • 425 Thanks
    Justice13075
    I seem to remember somebody posting this about the CAA
    Oh he's funny, so funny.... Any ideas JP
    • JPears
    • By JPears 28th Jun 17, 1:55 PM
    • 3,255 Posts
    • 910 Thanks
    JPears
    Tongue firmly in cheek
    If you're new. read The FAQ and Vauban's Guide

The alleged Ringleader.........
    • Fififlower14
    • By Fififlower14 10th Jul 17, 12:46 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Fififlower14
    I was on same flight, to Manchester??
    I went through Resolve and then CEDR.
    I have been awarded €1600, as there were 4 of us. However, I am still awaiting payment!!
    I have contacted Thomson and they will chase their legal team...
    The flight was delayed as they had to fly a member of staff into Iceland to take the place of the sick member of the flight crew.
    This IS within their control as they should have staff on standby. A school doesn't shut because a teacher is sick!!

You need patience but hopefully you should get what is owed to you.
    • Justice13075
    • By Justice13075 10th Jul 17, 11:30 PM
    • 1,013 Posts
    • 425 Thanks
    Justice13075
    I was delayed on a Lanzarote to Bristol flight on 25/11/2012 and I need to get the details and flight number to be able to write a letter to the airline (Thomson). How do I do this free of charge?
    flightstats.com won't let me do it for free?

Thanks in advance!
    Originally posted by swecri
    There was 1 Thomson flight that day to Bristol TOM6751 EuClaim state you are due €600 per passenger. If you live in Scotland you need to deal with this right away you only have 5 years, 6 years in England & Wales. Good Luck
    • Caz3121
    • By Caz3121 11th Jul 17, 6:13 AM
    • 10,842 Posts
    • 7,072 Thanks
    Caz3121
    There was 1 Thomson flight that day to Bristol TOM6751 EuClaim state you are due €600 per passenger.
    Originally posted by Justice13075
    I believe this should be €400 per passenger
    • Justice13075
    • By Justice13075 11th Jul 17, 7:28 AM
    • 1,013 Posts
    • 425 Thanks
    Justice13075
    Your right I was looking at two threads the other one was €600 and it must have just stuck in my mind.
    • Freshwell
    • By Freshwell 11th Jul 17, 3:55 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Freshwell
    Nba
    I've tried emailing Thomson and they haven't replied so I'm going to send an MBA. As I've already been to adjudication and won, can I still use the wording on the Vauban's guide sample letter or should I use my own? Any one have any ideas? Thank you in advance.
    • legal magpie
    • By legal magpie 11th Jul 17, 4:47 PM
    • 757 Posts
    • 356 Thanks
    legal magpie
    I'd keep it very short along the lines that if you don't comply with the decision of the Adjudicator by (say) 7 days, I will commence proceedings. And (on the basis that one should never make a threat that one is not prepared to carry out), if they don't comply, sue them. No more messing.
    • Freshwell
    • By Freshwell 11th Jul 17, 8:46 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Freshwell
    Thanks for that, yes I will sue them if they don't pay up!!!
    • Jayb9998
    • By Jayb9998 12th Jul 17, 9:56 PM
    • 11 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Jayb9998
    Hi can anyone help I've sent N.B.A to thomson a few days ago I'm not expecting them to respond WHEN I FILL IN THE MCOL I'm claiming for me my wife and three kids will I put everyone's name as the claimant ie any help on how to fill form in when it's a family or do i have to do separate claims for each passenger thanks
    • Vauban
    • By Vauban 12th Jul 17, 9:58 PM
    • 4,707 Posts
    • 2,085 Thanks
    Vauban
    Hi can anyone help I've sent N.B.A to thomson a few days ago I'm not expecting them to respond WHEN I FILL IN THE MCOL I'm claiming for me my wife and three kids will I put everyone's name as the claimant ie any help on how to fill form in when it's a family or do i have to do separate claims for each passenger thanks
    Originally posted by Jayb9998
    Worth you having a read my guide before starting legal action. It explains that you can't do MCOL for multiple claimants. But there will be some other stuff of use too - even if I say so myself!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,116Posts Today

6,902Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I believe I can boldly go where no twitter poll has gone before https://t.co/HA0jC92gAK

• OK I'm wilting to public pressure and there will be a star trek captain's poll at some point next week

• I can get that. My order is 1. Picard 2. Janeway 3. Kirk. Too early to say where Lorca will end up (or would you? https://t.co/kawtCOe9RA

• Follow Martin