Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Own My Own
    *The Holly and the Ivy* 2013 Christmas Chatter Thread.
    • 23rd Dec 12, 10:34 PM
    *The Holly and the Ivy* 2013 Christmas Chatter Thread. 23rd Dec 12 at 10:34 PM
    Well I am starting this a few days earlier than planned but I have a lot of links to add.

This thread is not just about Christmas, but our whole year. We have had many ups and downs, deaths and births but we have all made it through to the end of the last thread and Christmas 2012.

NOTE- For all new people please please don't lurk, join in. We are all a little mad, but not dangerous.

The following posts will be made up of all the links saved from last year with new ones added as we go.
    This will hopefully make it easier in October when we are all looking for them.

Please let me know if any become out of date

Before I begin a Very Special Thank You must go to Gleek who started last years thread. Where would we be without you.
    Last edited by Own My Own; 01-09-2013 at 10:59 PM.
    OMO I think we are going to have to rename you Miss Linky you are amazingly organised. Thank you
    Originally posted by Nanamia
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,922Posts Today

5,726Users online

Martin's Twitter