Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • paulfoel
    • By paulfoel 17th Dec 12, 11:31 AM
    • 5,312Posts
    • 2,514Thanks
    paulfoel
    Prestige Flowers - Anything but Prestige
    • 17th Dec 12, 11:31 AM
    Prestige Flowers - Anything but Prestige 17th Dec 12 at 11:31 AM
    Look at their website. Looks good. Implies you're going to get Prestige flowers delivered with care from a local florist. Prices are definitely Prestige.

What you actually get are flowers in a box in the post. Yes, really. They rely on the postman to deliver these. So much for paying a premium for hand-delivered flowers....

Just ordered flowers that turned up 3 days late.

And dont get me started on their postal charge. It says free delivery all the way through. You enter delivery address, message etc then just as you pay they add on a delivery charge.

How many people get this far and think sod it I've done it now?

NEVER EVER AGAIN.

No point complaining via twitter. Keep an eye on their account. Loads of complaints but they delete them as fast as they appear.
    Last edited by MSE Investigator; 11-10-2013 at 4:43 PM.
    Cymru am Byth !!!
Page 6
    • Fender4
    • By Fender4 16th Apr 17, 1:48 AM
    • 25 Posts
    • 29 Thanks
    Fender4
    Please also note and be careful for future but prestige flowers Limited has now changed its company to the name flower box limited still under the one share holder Mark George Capsey. This was changed as per company records on the 14th March 2017
    • PhylPho
    • By PhylPho 16th Apr 17, 11:24 AM
    • 1,248 Posts
    • 2,723 Thanks
    PhylPho
    Fender: are you sure about this? Prestige Flowers is run by Prestige Gifting Ltd, a company largely controlled by one family rather than one individual:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/05778485
    • Fender4
    • By Fender4 18th Apr 17, 1:56 AM
    • 25 Posts
    • 29 Thanks
    Fender4
    Ah ok sorry I think I was looking at something with a similar name lol
    • PhylPho
    • By PhylPho 18th Apr 17, 8:40 AM
    • 1,248 Posts
    • 2,723 Thanks
    PhylPho
    Ah ok sorry I think I was looking at something with a similar name lol
    Originally posted by Fender4
    And that's the problem: the business name you gave is widely used in floristry.

Hopefully the mods will remove your post because the individual you identified has nothing to do with this thread.
    • Eric Tom
    • By Eric Tom 2nd Oct 17, 4:39 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Eric Tom
    Very dissapointed experience
    Ordered a medium bouquet for a colleague that was leaving (£25 + £5 delivery that you only notice at the end) . The bouquet arrived on time, however, it was a small bouquet with 6 roses just (not at all looking like the picture). Almost all the flowers had faded petals... I was very embarrassed!! I contacted Prestige Flowers, send them the picture of the bouquet and they just offered £5 back and told me to remove the faded pedals and put the cut stems in boiling water... I don't think I will buy flowers from them again...
    • Abbafan1972
    • By Abbafan1972 6th Oct 17, 6:10 PM
    • 5,108 Posts
    • 168,640 Thanks
    Abbafan1972
    All these messages are the one reason I won't buy flowers online - they hardly ever look like the picture when they arrive!
    Weight on 01/08/15 - 17st 5lb
    Target weight - 10st
    Target reached - 20/05/17

Greatest Loser for SW group 2016 & 2017
    Woman of the year for SW group 2016 & 2017
    • Gary12312345
    • By Gary12312345 11th Oct 17, 12:05 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Gary12312345
    Prestige Flowers - Poor Service
    I ordered flowers, a balloon and cake for my Mother Birthday from Prestige flowers. I placed the order 6 days in days in advance and they didn’t arrive! I understand that sometimes things can go wrong, but I was obviously very disappointed, especially since I had ordered them well in advance. I contacted the Company and expressed my disappointment. To my horror, instead of trying to put things right or offer me a refund, Prestige Flowers was only interested in quoting back to me their terms and conditions. Now I’m a reasonable person, but to send me your terms and conditions when you’re clearly at fault certainly wasn’t the response I was expecting. For time sensitive gifts and in fact all gifts because of their lack of interest in resolving problems when things do go wrong , I won’t be using this Company in future. Don’t think just because you’ve ordered them well in advance, that they will actually be received by your loved ones on your specified date and don’t expect refunds or after sales service. At time of writing, still no delivery and still no refund. Copy of response attached:
    Good Morning

Thank you for your email.

I am sorry that you feel this way. However, there is an asterix next to where it advises next day. This refers to our terms and conditions.

When you place an order with Prestige Gifting Ltd, either by telephone or via the website you are deemed to have read and understood the following terms and conditions.

We cannot guarantee a delivery date as delivery is executed via a third party, but will endeavour to deliver on your desired date as all flowers, except for hand delivered products, are dispatched the day before the intended delivery day using a 24 hour delivery service the day before your chosen date. In the event a delivery is not made on the specified date we cannot offer a refund unless extra was paid for same day delivery, however for exceptions please see our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Delivery days are 7 days a week with except for Bank holidays. Any orders made for delivery on a bank holiday may be delivered the next working day unless otherwise stated. Next day flower deliveries are delivered via Royal Mail, DPD and DX. Hamper and larger gift deliveries may take an extra working day in transit.

I am sorry if this was missed. Please let me know if I can help with anything else

Thank you for your time

----------
    Warm Regards,
    Emelia
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,840Posts Today

9,647Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Yes. Theyre being paid. They're responsible. Especially for a scam that's been reported over 20 times andseen vulne? https://t.co/Q0pHZ7iH3W

• Quite right.Broken system as the six week delay forces the most vulnerable into debt at a crisis moment https://t.co/951fogq5ej

• This is a good brief summary of the evidence I have to the lords on the problems with our student finance system... https://t.co/LQqggZMlgH

• Follow Martin