Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • moments_of_sanity
    • By moments_of_sanity 9th Dec 12, 5:41 PM
    • 1,604Posts
    • 9,130Thanks
    moments_of_sanity
    0 WOW
    Yankee candles offers
    • 9th Dec 12, 5:41 PM
    0 WOW
    Yankee candles offers 9th Dec 12 at 5:41 PM
    Just got an email from Yankee candles saying they have a lot of items 50% off, not sure what postage cost is.

Yankee.co.uk and tab for 50% is on the left (can't post link as still not worked out how to do it with an I-pad!).
Page 1
  • mandk30
    • 9th Dec 12, 5:45 PM
    • 9th Dec 12, 5:45 PM
    www.Yankee.co.uk
  • Prescott699
    • 9th Dec 12, 6:23 PM
    • 9th Dec 12, 6:23 PM
    Thanks just ordered £30 worth of stuff for the missus
    • Lifes Grand Plan
    • By Lifes Grand Plan 10th Dec 12, 9:42 AM
    • 1,005 Posts
    • 970 Thanks
    Lifes Grand Plan
    • 10th Dec 12, 9:42 AM
    • 10th Dec 12, 9:42 AM
    Can't see any 50% off link.... has it finished now?
    A big believer in karma, you get what you give

If you find my posts useful, "pay it forward" and help someone else out, that's how places like MSE can be so successful.
    • FilmNerd1989
    • By FilmNerd1989 10th Dec 12, 9:48 AM
    • 241 Posts
    • 411 Thanks
    FilmNerd1989
    • 10th Dec 12, 9:48 AM
    • 10th Dec 12, 9:48 AM
    I think this is the link.

http://www.Yankee.co.uk/list/720/0/list.aspx?expandable=0
    • rochycoo
    • By rochycoo 10th Dec 12, 7:03 PM
    • 125 Posts
    • 169 Thanks
    rochycoo
    • 10th Dec 12, 7:03 PM
    • 10th Dec 12, 7:03 PM
    Only 2 items have 50% off!! and they are both out of stock. I know it says selected items but to only have 2 is a bit misleading.
    Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
    • michaeloswald128
    • By michaeloswald128 10th Dec 12, 7:09 PM
    • 57 Posts
    • 16 Thanks
    michaeloswald128
    • 10th Dec 12, 7:09 PM
    • 10th Dec 12, 7:09 PM
    Only 2 items have 50% off!! and they are both out of stock. I know it says selected items but to only have 2 is a bit misleading.
    Originally posted by rochycoo
    There were more items but they have sold
    • Lifeforms
    • By Lifeforms 10th Dec 12, 8:00 PM
    • 1,472 Posts
    • 1,343 Thanks
    Lifeforms
    • 10th Dec 12, 8:00 PM
    • 10th Dec 12, 8:00 PM
    (can't post link as still not worked out how to do it with an I-pad!).
    Originally posted by moments_of_sanity

Go on to the right tab, then hold press finger down on the address bar, when the options come up, select copy all, go back to where you want to paste it, and then press finger down again till the paste option comes up. That will just paste a shortened url.
    • daveybea
    • By daveybea 10th Dec 12, 8:14 PM
    • 362 Posts
    • 276 Thanks
    daveybea
    • 10th Dec 12, 8:14 PM
    yankee addict
    • 10th Dec 12, 8:14 PM
    hi i noticed that asda do cheaper yankee candles...1 pound for tarts and samplers...some xmas stock so oldie but goldies scents and quite a large selection!
    im tray not davey...pinched my hubbys account!!!

I must stop buying smellies..well until i spot a bargain!
    never turn a bargain /freebie down you just never know when you need it
  • littlemissdisco98
    Yankee candles
    Yankee candles are up to 50% off at yankeedoodle.co.uk!

About 25% to 30% of them are on sale at this price, which is hard to find nowadays!

Clintons also a currently buy one get one half price on all Yankee sizes...£1.89 for samplers and £19.99 for extra large jars

They have an average if about 150 hours burning time, and last for ages, well worth the price and make a lovely Christmas present, especially at these bargain prices!

Some lovely scents too, including cherry, cinnamon, macintosh, mandarin and spiced orange!
    • By 3010 12th Dec 12, 8:08 PM
    • 5,237 Posts
    • 66,812 Thanks
    http://www.yankeedoodle.co.uk/
    • juliebunny
    • By juliebunny 13th Dec 12, 1:29 PM
    • 1,592 Posts
    • 7,949 Thanks
    juliebunny
    Yankee Candle bargains - Please post your finds here!
    As I had my Hallmark Order cancelled I am now on the hunt for a replacement Yankee at the same price.

Best I can find so far is House of Frazer :

Large jars down to £16.99
    Medium down to £13.59
    Small down to £6.71

Other types of jar candles available. Couldn't see any tarts or samplers, etc, but I'm sure I've seen them instore.
    http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Yankee+Candle/BRAND_YANKEE%20CANDLE,default,sc.html?srule=price-desc&fix&sz=200&spcl&redirectQuery=yankee

I'm sure I can do better than these offers....anyone?
    Less stuff, more life, love, laughter and cats!
    Even if I'm on the shopping threads, it doesn't mean I'm buying! Sometimes it's good to just look and then hit the CLOSE button!
    • daydream_believer
    • By daydream_believer 13th Dec 12, 1:36 PM
    • 205 Posts
    • 350 Thanks
    daydream_believer
    Yankee direct are pretty good

http://www.yankeedirect.com/shop/jar_candles/large_jars/?orderby=LH&Search=&viewall=&fragrance=&prodtype=& OffCat=

Also Yankee doodle

http://www.yankeedoodle.co.uk/list.aspx?orderBy=priceASC&idCategory=330&idFilter =0&str_SearchType=1&str_Search=
    • bellajack
    • By bellajack 13th Dec 12, 2:18 PM
    • 318 Posts
    • 385 Thanks
    bellajack
    Don't know where you are but there is a YC shop at Ashford Outlet if that's any good. Sorry don't know much about the prices but generally most of the shops are at least 30% below normal retail prices.
    • malebolge
    • By malebolge 13th Dec 12, 2:30 PM
    • 426 Posts
    • 760 Thanks
    malebolge
    Are you looking for Christmas? If not, then there's always good sales on YCs afterwards. Apart from the online shops, as Bellajack said, outlet stores often sell them. I buy mine at Boundary Mill. Worth checking what's in your area.
  • fizzyfish
    House of Fraser in store today had good deals on...25% off the fragrange of the month (2 christmasy ones) and 20% off the rest...on top of that there is 3 for 2 on the large jars (not advertised but the staff ar happy to tell you)

I picked up 3 large jars I liked today and 2 of them went through at £10 instead of the promo price of 17 ish so got 3 large jars for £25

could have got 3 for 20, but was happy with the scents i got

happy yankee hunting xxx
    • juliebunny
    • By juliebunny 13th Dec 12, 8:07 PM
    • 1,592 Posts
    • 7,949 Thanks
    juliebunny
    House of Fraser in store today had good deals on...25% off the fragrange of the month (2 christmasy ones) and 20% off the rest...on top of that there is 3 for 2 on the large jars (not advertised but the staff ar happy to tell you)

I picked up 3 large jars I liked today and 2 of them went through at £10 instead of the promo price of 17 ish so got 3 large jars for £25

could have got 3 for 20, but was happy with the scents i got

happy yankee hunting xxx
    Originally posted by fizzyfish
    Oooh thank you - which ones went through at the cheaper price please - you can whisper...no one else will hear...

I've had a few good deals from the department stores but usually I get the tail end as I didn't realise until recently that in my HOF there is a separate and very hidden away section.

Clintons was always good to look out for a bargain, but who knows whether that will be the same under the new owners....I am such a candle addict !!

I got out all my Yankee samplers and tarts the other night added a BS vanilla oil, some pink tissue in a gift bag and made an adorable pressie for friends mum who also loves them!
    Even if I'm on the shopping threads, it doesn't mean I'm buying! Sometimes it's good to just look and then hit the CLOSE button!
    • rhapsody_princess
    • By rhapsody_princess 13th Dec 12, 8:08 PM
    • 205 Posts
    • 359 Thanks
    rhapsody_princess
    I just had a large jar for £9.99

They also have the medium for £6.99 but these were the 'simply home' variety

@ Buyology instore if you have one near!!

http://www.buyology.co.uk/our-stores
    • juliebunny
    • By juliebunny 14th Dec 12, 11:24 AM
    • 1,592 Posts
    • 7,949 Thanks
    juliebunny
    QVC just had Yankee Candles - they have a good offer on a set of 3 Artisan jars- large. The labels seem to be different, not sure if the actual candles are any different - don't see how they could be?
    http://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle-Set-of-3-Winter-Artisan-Large-Jars.product.700602.html?sc=700602-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-42-_-700602

And online they have a glass jar HUGGER - I sooo want one of those, LOL!
    • malebolge
    • By malebolge 14th Dec 12, 11:38 AM
    • 426 Posts
    • 760 Thanks
    malebolge
    QVC just had Yankee Candles - they have a good offer on a set of 3 Artisan jars- large. The labels seem to be different, not sure if the actual candles are any different - don't see how they could be?
    http://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle-Set-of-3-Winter-Artisan-Large-Jars.product.700602.html?sc=700602-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-42-_-700602

And online they have a glass jar HUGGER - I sooo want one of those, LOL!
    Originally posted by juliebunny
    The QVC 'artisan' range is different. Whereas the normal range is mass produced, and you can guarantee the quality is the same, what happens with artisans is that the candlemakers basically experiment with stuff so the quality varies. They are genuine Yankee Candles, but often the scent isn't as strong. I've not bought any, but have smelled them at a friend's house. I liked one, but was disappointed with the other three. Good prices but you do take a chance.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

749Posts Today

6,983Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin