Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    MSE Sally
    Real-life MMD: Should I share utility switching cashback?
    • 27th Nov 12, 3:33 PM
    Real-life MMD: Should I share utility switching cashback? 27th Nov 12 at 3:33 PM
    Money Moral Dilemma: Should I share utility switching cashback?

I share a house. While we split the bills equally, the gas and electricity bill is in my name. When the price hikes were announced recently, I listened to the boss and switched to a fixed deal saving us 150/yr, clicking through a comparison site offering the most cashback. I've done the legwork, made the calls and sourced the deal. Now the switch is nearly complete, do I split the 30 cashback with my housemates? (I'm staying anonymous, in case they're reading...)

Click reply to have your say

Note: Please remember that these are real-life Money Moral Dilemmas and while we want you to have your say, please remember to be nice when you respond.

Previous MMDs:

This Forum Tip was included in MoneySavingExpert's weekly email

Don't miss out on new deals, loopholes, and vouchers

Last edited by MSE Sally; 27-11-2012 at 5:20 PM.
Page 4
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

961Posts Today

6,124Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Quite a few mentioning they're worried about letters from a firm called Concentrix about tax credits, info here http://t.co/azRGvdqaAn

• Even if you're not corrupt yet find uve presided over a systemically corrupt organisation, the honourable thing to do is resign Mr Blatter?

• On way to @GMB for my 7:40 deals of the week, talking tax credit renewal, Dominos trick, shopping codes and free benefit make up.

• Follow Martin