Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Scaredy Cat
    • By Scaredy Cat 26th Nov 12, 11:56 AM
    • 2,772Posts
    • 2,420Thanks
    Scaredy Cat
    0 WOW
    Kipling bags and purses bargains
    • 26th Nov 12, 11:56 AM
    0 WOW
    Kipling bags and purses bargains 26th Nov 12 at 11:56 AM
    Amazon have reduced the Kipling Marga purse (black only) to £12 from the normal £18.99.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004YV6QCW/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_2?ie=UTF8&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE
    I'm pretty sure this was the Black Friday price anyway, but for those who missed out then, this might be useful.

Apologies for starting a new thread - I know there is a Kipling thread somewhere started by Roland (I think?), but I can't find it. Perhaps a mod would be kind enough to add my post to the correct thread? Thanks.

Huge thanks to 7roland8 for the following list, which should help us with our decisions!

Here are some sizes, by capacity from the Kipling website:

Eldorado
    - 0.5 Litre
    Himi
    - 1 Litre
    Alvar small
    - 1.5 Litre
    lina ma small
    l - 2.5 Litre
    Delphin
    - 3 litres
    Alvar large
    - 5 litres.
    Fairfax
    5 litres - not sure which one this is.
    Enora
    - 6 Litre
    Orelie
    - 6 Litre
    Reth large
    - 6.5 litres
    Gracie
    - 7 litres
    Syro
    - 8 Litre
    Garan
    - 8 litres
    Indira
    - 9 Litre
    Delana
    - 10 litres
    Nagato
    - 11 litres
    Defea medium
    - 11 litres
    Cicely
    - 14 Litre
    Joslyn
    - 14 Litre
    Shopper combo
    - 17 Litres
    Erasto
    - 20 Litres
    Creativity X Shoulder Bag - 2.5 Litres
    Bozar
    - 2 Litres
    Dee
    - 2.5 Litres
    Louiza
    - 4.5 Litres
    Gabbie - 12 Litres

Thanks to wonderwallet for the following info on the QVC TSV!

Details of all upcoming TSVs are posted on www.shoppingtelly.com forums - they have 'super sleuths' scouring the website and post the details as soon as they find them. Link to the Kipling TSV thread here:

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum...ng-TSV-24-9-13
    Last edited by Scaredy Cat; 13-09-2014 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Added info
Page 345
    • Snap-ant
    • By Snap-ant 28th Feb 17, 5:06 PM
    • 14,013 Posts
    • 238,948 Thanks
    Snap-ant

I'm quite taken with the shiny plum Tasmo ....
    Our Family Motto ~
    ♦ If all else fails - read the instructions ♦

• pattycake
    • By pattycake 28th Feb 17, 5:30 PM
    • 1,149 Posts
    • 949 Thanks
    pattycake
    I have ordered the geo print (red & blue pattern) Defea and matching brownie purse. Great prices
    Originally posted by Prudent

I got a large Darcey suitcase in mini geo last week. Very nice pattern. I already had a Darcey in a grey shade and I have been waiting for months for the price to come down to buy another one. I paid just under £80 so I was very pleased with that.
    • RainbowDrops
    • By RainbowDrops 1st Mar 17, 6:45 AM
    • 4,337 Posts
    • 4,750 Thanks
    RainbowDrops
    I've been playing a game of chicken with my shopping basket (to avoid the faff of returning things), but never know when to take the gamble and buy!
    • Snap-ant
    • By Snap-ant 1st Mar 17, 9:35 AM
    • 14,013 Posts
    • 238,948 Thanks
    Snap-ant
    I've been playing a game of chicken with my shopping basket (to avoid the faff of returning things), but never know when to take the gamble and buy!
    Originally posted by RainbowDrops
    Same here - the Armide has gone up this morning but the Defeas are still going down....
    Our Family Motto ~

• 7roland8
    • By 7roland8 1st Mar 17, 4:50 PM
    • 3,534 Posts
    • 6,801 Thanks
    7roland8

Has anyone had the orange and cream versions of the bags - Pink (Coral Rose)?

Quite like it but it may be very vibrant! Had warming a few years ago about returns so cannot just order and send back.
    Great opportunities to help others seldom come, but small ones surround us every day. -- Sally Koch
    • Snap-ant
    • By Snap-ant 2nd Mar 17, 12:34 AM
    • 14,013 Posts
    • 238,948 Thanks
    Snap-ant

Quite like it but it may be very vibrant! Had warming a few years ago about returns so cannot just order and send back.
    Originally posted by 7roland8
    I was put off the Defea as it is Orange - not much I have will go with orange.
    Now if it was coral rose - a soft pinky hue it would be nice but it isn't
    Our Family Motto ~

• RainbowDrops
    • By RainbowDrops 2nd Mar 17, 6:56 AM
    • 4,337 Posts
    • 4,750 Thanks
    RainbowDrops
    A couple of bags in my basket crept up in price overnight, so I've gambled & bought!
    • tweets
    • By tweets 4th Mar 17, 7:15 PM
    • 27,986 Posts
    • 405,218 Thanks
    tweets

I'm quite taken with the shiny plum Tasmo ....
    Originally posted by Snap-ant
    You are a bad influence Snap

I have had to order one

Don't have fast track so coming normal free delivery
    Lost 3st-1.5lb
    • 7roland8
    • By 7roland8 11th Mar 17, 1:25 PM
    • 3,534 Posts
    • 6,801 Thanks
    7roland8

Just had the smaller version of this delivered - very vibrant but I like it - esp with the cream logo on the front. Great for summer - very zingy!
    Great opportunities to help others seldom come, but small ones surround us every day. -- Sally Koch
    • tweets
    • By tweets 12th Mar 17, 4:06 PM
    • 27,986 Posts
    • 405,218 Thanks
    tweets
    Snap have you seen how much the shiny plum Tasmo as gone up since we bought ours ?

I am well chuffed with mine its lovely and also like the new style lining I also think the bag will be waterproof seemed to be Friday but it was only drizzling lol
    Lost 3st-1.5lb
    • 7roland8
    • By 7roland8 12th Mar 17, 4:10 PM
    • 3,534 Posts
    • 6,801 Thanks
    7roland8
    Tweets I also like nice linings - a weird thing as only we see them!
    • pattycake
    • By pattycake 12th Mar 17, 4:14 PM
    • 1,149 Posts
    • 949 Thanks
    pattycake
    My current favourite bag is a Syro with matching purse in a zebra print. Initially when it arrived I was a bit disappointed as the lining is just a plain white and frankly looks a bit cheap. I have got over that now but I do know what you mean about the inside of the bags!
    • Snap-ant
    • By Snap-ant 12th Mar 17, 6:15 PM
    • 14,013 Posts
    • 238,948 Thanks
    Snap-ant
    Do you remember when all the lining was that standard grey blue colour & on a light coloured bag it would show through & make the bag look grubby, so happy they had some common sense to co ordinate lining colours now
    Our Family Motto ~

• tweets
    • By tweets 12th Mar 17, 6:23 PM
    • 27,986 Posts
    • 405,218 Thanks
    tweets
    Tweets I also like nice linings - a weird thing as only we see them!
    This new lining is a lovely stripey effect with kipling here and there I sat looking at it coming home from work on the bus Friday bet passengers wondered what was so interesting in my bag

My current favourite bag is a Syro with matching purse in a zebra print. Initially when it arrived I was a bit disappointed as the lining is just a plain white and frankly looks a bit cheap. I have got over that now but I do know what you mean about the inside of the bags!
    Originally posted by pattycake
    Sounds a bit plain inside but zebra print is lovely

Do you remember when all the lining was that standard grey blue colour & on a light coloured bag it would show through & make the bag look grubby, so happy they had some common sense to co ordinate lining colours now
    Originally posted by Snap-ant
    I still got a few bags with said lining my brown burnt raisin is one of those I don't use it anymore but cant bear to part with it
    Lost 3st-1.5lb
    • 7roland8
    • By 7roland8 13th Mar 17, 10:16 AM
    • 3,534 Posts
    • 6,801 Thanks
    7roland8
    I like the spotty lining best. Think the new one has sort of hearts.

Yes I like the Syro too - Expresso Brown on offer now......
    • pattycake
    • By pattycake 13th Mar 17, 11:22 AM
    • 1,149 Posts
    • 949 Thanks
    pattycake
    I bought a Syro in espresso brown for my friend on her birthday. I have hardly seen her without it since! I think she likes it.
    • 7roland8
    • By 7roland8 13th Mar 17, 9:16 PM
    • 3,534 Posts
    • 6,801 Thanks
    7roland8
    A lot of Dazz Cream stuff reduced now - they seem to go from one colour to the next with the reductions.
    • sujester
    • By sujester 14th Mar 17, 8:27 PM
    • 73 Posts
    • 382 Thanks
    sujester
    Kipling on Vente Privee again tomorrow
    • Snap-ant
    • By Snap-ant 15th Mar 17, 7:26 AM
    • 14,013 Posts
    • 238,948 Thanks
    Snap-ant

Vente Privee

Accessories bargains - Puppy £13, travel documents wallet £10
    Striped creativity £6

The bags all seem to be those that were reduced on Amazon recently
    Our Family Motto ~

• 7roland8
    • By 7roland8 18th Apr 17, 7:11 PM
    • 3,534 Posts
    • 6,801 Thanks
    7roland8
    Anyone see the Black Candys for sale this am? Under £12 I think but not many there and some were debating whether they were genuine - but the pictures seemed genuine.
    All gone now though - when I saw there was only 2 left or I'd have posted here. Never bothered myself as I don't like black - only for funerals.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,591Posts Today

7,630Users online

Martin's Twitter