Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Midger
    Kindle Fire offers thread
    • 23rd Nov 12, 10:34 AM
    Kindle Fire offers thread 23rd Nov 12 at 10:34 AM
    I've been waiting for the Amazon Black Friday offer on the Kindle Fire. It's reduced from 129 pounds to 99. Currys have reduced theirs to match the Amazon price, however when you buy any case with this kindle, you get 10 pounds cashback! The cheapest case online is 4.99 so for 94 pounds (after cashback), you get the kindle fire plus a case. Don't forget topcashback: 5.05% for online purchases gives another fiver towards the kindle.

I've ordered mine and can collect the kindle instore but the case is sent free of charge by post as it's not available to reserve online. Not sure if it's available instore when I visit. I'll confirm this later on once I've collected the kindle.

Hope this helps someone!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,030Posts Today

6,982Users online

Martin's Twitter