Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    artnoble
    End of the road
    • 21st Nov 12, 8:10 PM
    End of the road 21st Nov 12 at 8:10 PM
    Really don't know where to go with this.

Basically as it stands I think I have about 12k worth of debts. Probably about 8 creditors. I got made redundant about 3 years ago and was making token payments which stopped.

Now as its stands I don't know who I owe money to. I get letters upon letters from debt collectors asking for money for amounts I can't remember from accounts I've forgotten about.

I'm back earning a wage, and spending is out of control. I pick up abut 1200 a month. Live at home paying 100 board. Car costs less than 100 a month. Don't really have allot of other out goings but have no discipline over spending.

I'm a driver and when I'm at work I eat junk for breakfast and dinner weekend goes on beer and takeaways.

I'm 30 next year and have this mounting of debt and nobody will touch me. Can't even get a phone contract.

I really need to learn to budget, make meals for work and not spend a 10er every day in Tesco.

The only bank account I can get is a Lloyd tsb basic account which I can only use their own cash machines.

It's really getting me down. I've visited the doctors and they put me on anti depressants. I'm really at rock bottom.

I don't know how to get out this mess, or if I have the energy
    Watch this space.... Will update soon!
Page 2
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,053Posts Today

5,855Users online

Martin's Twitter