Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

    Can I get any financial help towards my study course?
    • #1
    • 17th Nov 12, 3:53 PM
    Can I get any financial help towards my study course? 17th Nov 12 at 3:53 PM
    I am 19 years old, living with a friend and estranged from my family. I have recently finished a seasonal job, and am now claiming Job seekers allowance and may also be getting Housing Benefit in the near future.

    I want to enroll on a Exercise To Music Fitness Instructor course which costs around 500, but have yet to save up the money for it.

    I was wondering if anyone knew if I could get help towards paying for it because I'm unemployed?

    Much appreciated.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,103Posts Today

6,299Users online

Martin's Twitter