Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    kevinyork
    0 WOW
    Reserve Thomas Cook flight seats for free!
    • 8th Apr 05, 4:38 PM
    0 WOW
    Reserve Thomas Cook flight seats for free! 8th Apr 05 at 4:38 PM
    Just come back from a holiday I book using a Thomas Cook airlines flight. They offer a seat reservation service which is 10 each to keep the group sitting together and another 10 to select your specific seats.

However, when I looked at their website to see what seats where available and do a costing I didnt complete all the way through to checkout. A few days later I got an email saying that the seats could only be reserved till a specific date unless the additional payment was received. This specific date was after my flight date so on turning up at the airport the 4 of us had specific seat reserved together - all for no additional cost!!!!!

So if you are travelling with them, go online as near to the flight date as possible and enter your details but simply dont complete the checkout ...
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,426Posts Today

5,545Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Surprised at a few nasty replies re cilla. The respectful thing when someone dies is say nice or say nowt. Grieving relatives may be reading

• You can judge your age by what #cilla means to you. For me its not the singing, its blind date and surprise surprise. Sad news #ripcilla

• I blame Popeye! https://t.co/DmwFqkrI79

• Follow Martin