Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    cally6008
    SurveyMad (like swagbucks) chat topic
    • 11th Nov 12, 8:01 PM
    SurveyMad (like swagbucks) chat topic 11th Nov 12 at 8:01 PM
    Mizzame has got me started on this website

Stumbled over SurveyMad today, similar to Swagbucks, Superpoints etc. Looks like an easy earner!

Watch videos, take surveys, sign up to offers, pays in Paypal or Amazon Vouchers and other options.
    Go to MSE referrals board for links to join

To get started , type your email address in the big email box and click take a survey
    click agree to terms and conditions and then you'll be logged in

then scroll over MEMBERS and click on My Account in order to fill in your username and details etc
    points conversion = 1 point = 1 cent ... not sure but think this could beat swagbucks and gifthulk for points to pounds conversion ?

I'm currently at 9 points = 9 cents (lol) but I'm only doing videos at the moment

Offer walls are = crowdflower, supersonic, matomy, payment wall, super rewards and virool videos

Could be good for people who like doing tasks and surveys
    Last edited by cally6008; 02-02-2013 at 5:43 PM.

Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,755Posts Today

7,351Users online

Martin's Twitter