'supporting each other through really tough times'

Comments

• fuddle
    fuddle Posts: 6,823 Forumite
    edited 1 November 2012 at 10:12PM
    Good House Keeping have gone live online now http://www.goodhousekeeping.co.uk

scrap that, it's all expensive stuff... what happened to good old house keeping institute?
  • kidcat
    kidcat Posts: 6,058
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    fuddle wrote: »
    Good House Keeping have gone live online now http://www.goodhousekeeping.co.uk

scrap that, it's all expensive stuff... what happened to good old house keeping institute?

bookmarked it thanks fuddle :)

Its got all the best buys though fuddle which are handy to have when you are buying something especially a big item. :)
  • :TReally??!! Off to check it out right now! thanks xxxx :T
    freecycler and skip diver extraordinnaire:cool:
  • Possession
    Possession Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Lisakay keeping fingers crossed for you - it took a while but we finally got some good luck so sending some pixie dust your way! **********
  • fuddle
    fuddle Posts: 6,823 Forumite
    You may have seen by my pins lately P that I'm going in for a new look ;) turning over a new leaf :)

Pleased MrP is able to know which way he's going now.
  • bluebag
    bluebag Posts: 2,450
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Evening all, had a pretty good day if somewhat tiring today.
    Thanks fuddle for the new thread.

Hello to all the newcomers, good vibes to all those with problems.

Someone say something about scones ????
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 1 November 2012 at 10:37PM
    Hello, a new home how lovely! Hey FUDDLE nice to have you back, that's the third really happy thing that has happened today, thank you!!!

STILTWALKER - Helen, have a really wonderful wedding day tomorrow, enjoy every second of your special day and then be happy ever after, wishing you all the best things in life, Cheers Lyn xxx.
  • Cheapskate
    Cheapskate Posts: 1,757
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Hello all, thanks for a new thread! Nice to see some new faces, too. :j fuddle, nice to have you back, hun x

Have been remiss in not being on pinterest lately, but popping back tomorrow to see what loveliness you've all found. :D

Are there still scones left, or am I too late, as always....? Can swap for very gingerbread biccies or spiced apple and bramble buns....

Stiltwalker - have a fantastic day tomorrow, I'm sure we'd love to see your dress! :)

A xo
    Jan 2021 GC £11.70/£300
    2021 mission declutter& clean 53/2021
    Jan NSD 7/31
  • kidcat
    kidcat Posts: 6,058
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    bluebag and cheapskate- do you prefer your scones with butter and jam or just butter? :)
  • savingqueen
    savingqueen Posts: 1,715
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    edited 1 November 2012 at 10:41PM
    Hello and welcome pinkieminkie! :D

Hi bossy! :D

Welcome back fuddle. :j There is only one "you" so look after & be kind to yourself. Glad you have booked your hols.

Just off to bed in a tick. Have to be up early and get organised for a day out in London. I usually take the boys on my own or with DH but invited a friend and her son along this time. We are going to one of the big musuems, either Natural History or Science, will decide on the way. Boys are very excited and DS1 had trouble getting off to sleep.

Feel a bit annoyed with myself as was going to pay for train tickets with a certain supermarket reward voucher but realised that I haven't converted the vouchers into the reward. Once you have the reward you can collect your train ticket an hour after booking online. I've spent the vouchers anyway in the hope that I might get lucky and get the email with the e-voucher tomorrow morning, if not will use it another time anyway. Its just the thought of shelling out with real cash when we needn't have.

Its a "5 week month" for us - ie DH gets paid last Thurs of the month. Most months have 4 Thursdays so 4 weeks but a few months a year have 5 Thursdays so those months our money has to stretch further for extra week's worth of train fares, food etc. Its such a pain in the derriere.

night night, sleep tight (as I say to my boys)
    sq:)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport