Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    forgottendreams
    Silver Crest Food Processor - Lidl
    • 1st Nov 12, 1:55 PM
    Silver Crest Food Processor - Lidl 1st Nov 12 at 1:55 PM
    Hello

Apologies if this is in the wrong place, but I really want to get back to basics in my kitchen and thought it may be worth while investing in a foodprocessor.

I have seen this available at Lidl from 5th November. 49.99

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_uk/hs.xsl/index_35827.htm

It comes with everything you would possibly need for aiding life in the kitchen:

Ideal for mixing, grinding, stirring, kneading and chopping

Stainless steel 3.8-litre mixing bowl withsplash protection lid

1-litre blender with stainless steel bladeand measuring scale

Dough hook, whisk and beater attachments and 3 stainless steel discs for cutting, shredding and grating

Multi-functional arm, 4 speed settings and safety lock function

550 watt

Includes recipe booklet

I already own a Silver Crest Sewing Machine (admittedly I don't use it as often as I'd like) and it's a great little runner!

My question is - does anyone own one of these? Can you recommend it? What do you use it for?

I've never owned a food processor before, but after watching some cookery programs I was amazed at how 'easy' they can make life in the kitchen.

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by forgottendreams; 01-11-2012 at 2:44 PM.
    I'm a Debt Free Wannabe PAID 4400/6100 = 72.1% Busted!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,591Posts Today

6,097Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Excitedly on my way to see @BritAthletics #BritishChamps in Birmingham - bringing Mrs MSE with to try & convert her to the sport! You going?

• I pledge to organise street protest if govt freezes student loan repay threshold - a retrospective price hike. See http://t.co/oF99EWBpIZ RT

• NEWS! UK savings safety protection drops to £75000 from £85000 at the end of 2015 (due to euro rate change as EU rules set it at ?100000)

• Follow Martin