Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 10
  • aimingforadebtfreelife
    Screwfix rarely issue general codes. You often get 10% off £50 spend codes when you sign up to their newsletter/info but the code is unique and has to be ordered from the email address used.
    • Retro_Bunny
    • By Retro_Bunny 30th Oct 12, 9:41 AM
    • 622 Posts
    • 564 Thanks
    Retro_Bunny
    As above - sign up to newsletter for catalogue and offers such as money off a minimum spend.
    --- Warning: Grumpy Old Man in Training ---
    • phil7445
    • By phil7445 17th Jul 13, 11:42 PM
    • 422 Posts
    • 129 Thanks
    phil7445
    URGENT £5 off at Screwfix
    For late nighters and early birds!!

http://www.screwfix.com/holdingpage/maintenance.html

Sorry about this! Our website is down for essential maintenance. We aim to be back after 3:00am Thursday.

Come back to us & save. Fill in your email address below and we will send you a voucher for £5 off. Just place your order before 10:00am Thursday 18th July 2013.
    • fryster2006
    • By fryster2006 4th Sep 13, 11:48 AM
    • 253 Posts
    • 64 Thanks
    fryster2006
    £5 off at Screwfix, NO MINIMUM SPEND!!!
    Just had this through the post, use code AUTDRM at checkout for £5 off, no minimum spend!!!

Don't think it'll last long so get in while you can!
    • agentk
    • By agentk 4th Sep 13, 2:56 PM
    • 166 Posts
    • 142 Thanks
    agentk
    screwfix free plastic tooltote
    with voucher on front page of mailed out catologue. limited stocks worth 7.99 apparently. picked mine up today in store. only good if you have store close by i suppose.

sorry to be clear the voucher is in the lose mailing in with mailed out catologue
    Last edited by agentk; 04-09-2013 at 3:19 PM. Reason: update
    3.55kw 2 systems 2.3 se 1.25 sw installed may 2011 and oct 2011..

I have never been mis sold anything but i have bought a few things i didnt need!
    • pc1271
    • By pc1271 8th Feb 15, 1:26 PM
    • 271 Posts
    • 342 Thanks
    pc1271
    You can get cash back thought quidco, might be a couple of percent but better than nothing
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 8th Feb 15, 4:10 PM
    • 31,890 Posts
    • 37,623 Thanks
    Browntoa
    Screwfix rarely issue general codes. You often get 10% off £50 spend codes when you sign up to their newsletter/info but the code is unique and has to be ordered from the email address used.
    Originally posted by aimingforadebtfreelife

As before

Can we not gave a long succession of "any new codes" post please
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • Mr.Generous
    • By Mr.Generous 2nd Apr 16, 11:22 PM
    • 1,681 Posts
    • 2,520 Thanks
    Mr.Generous
    sometimes cheaper at plumbfix or electrofix if you can get a trade account, but even with trade discount usually still cheaper at toolstation ! Screwfix trade account open and you get 10% off your first order.
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 27th Aug 17, 6:38 AM
    • 12,639 Posts
    • 40,109 Thanks
    sarah1972

www.screwfixwardrobes.com
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • Enterprise 1701C
    • By Enterprise 1701C 15th Sep 17, 8:27 AM
    • 18,201 Posts
    • 198,567 Thanks
    Enterprise 1701C
    If anyone is still looking at this, if you go to Screwfix Live in the last weekend of September they do 10% off everything. If you sign up ahead you can collect a free goody bag when you go too.

We have gone to a couple of these and it is good, there is also a lot of freebies around and I haven't had to buy a new backpack since we started going
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

280Posts Today

1,483Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @TfLTravelAlerts: Oxford Circus and Bond Street stations now both reopened and all trains are stopping normally.

• RT @metpoliceuk: We have not located any trace of suspects, evidence of shots fired or casualties. Officers still on scene. If you are in a?

• My hopes and prayers are that this turns out to be nothing. Stay safe.

• Follow Martin