Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    shudd1967
    0 WOW
    Living social/ M & S deal - did anyone have problems redeeming?
    • 28th Oct 12, 3:49 PM
    0 WOW
    Living social/ M & S deal - did anyone have problems redeeming? 28th Oct 12 at 3:49 PM
    Just tried to redeem my living social m & s 15 voucher I bought from living social in Feb.

To cut a long story short had two managers refusing to accept them, after they rang several stores who all claim they have not had any being used, the store claiming they have never been told about these deals from HQ blah blah - 45 minutes stood trying to buy stuff. M&S had nobody at their head office or support working who could help them, living social helpline not helping as closed at a weekend. Not happy!

Did anyone else have any issues? i have now emailed marks and living social, my goods are on hold for 48 hours and I am not happy!
    Aim to win in 2013 - a holiday somewhere nice, New York break, treats for family & friends & some cash would be lovely!!!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,163Posts Today

7,905Users online

Martin's Twitter