Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 1
  • gm_xone
    • 7th Apr 05, 3:57 PM
    • 7th Apr 05, 3:57 PM
    If you have a Johnstones-Leyland decorators' centre locally, try them for 'Mangers Fungicidal Wash'.
    It is available in 2.5lt containers which when diluted gives 12.5lt of solution.

Not sure of the current price, but it wasn't too expensive when I bought it around two years ago. Worked well on our very green back fence.

Product info here
  • Ted_Hutchinson
    • 7th Apr 05, 4:29 PM
    • 7th Apr 05, 4:29 PM
    A quick blast with a pressure washer stripped mine off very quickly.
    • robnye
    • By robnye 7th Apr 05, 4:32 PM
    • 5,330 Posts
    • 1,121 Thanks
    robnye
    • 7th Apr 05, 4:32 PM
    • 7th Apr 05, 4:32 PM
    A quick blast with a pressure washer stripped mine off very quickly.
    by Ted_Hutchinson
    i would do the same, but i am worried half my fence will disappear or disintegrate.....................
    smile --- it makes people wonder what you are up to....
    • bailey
    • By bailey 7th Apr 05, 8:10 PM
    • 2,063 Posts
    • 2,820 Thanks
    bailey
    • 7th Apr 05, 8:10 PM
    • 7th Apr 05, 8:10 PM
    dunno if this would work but how about using a wire brush on it and then using something like Dettox mould and mildew or one of those antifugal paints you use on bathroom ceilings. or bleach!!

Might work out more expensive though. sorry.
  • Jazzycat
    • 8th Apr 05, 3:42 PM
    • 8th Apr 05, 3:42 PM
    many thanks for your help guys, good suggestions
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,033Posts Today

6,449Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • All good now with Cheap Energy Club - the new EDF blagged tariff that'll typically save most £340/yr is now live... https://t.co/soY0xIgT0s

• Very sorry that Cheap Energy Club is struggling, the tech team are on it full pace.

• RT @Income_MAX: RESEARCH PROJECT: We're looking for people living without a bank account for a confidential research project https://t.co/O?

• Follow Martin