Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Former MSE Debs
    Real-life MMD: Whose glitch is it anyway?
    • 15th Oct 12, 11:40 AM
    Real-life MMD: Whose glitch is it anyway? 15th Oct 12 at 11:40 AM
    Money Moral Dilemma: Whose glitch is it anyway?

My friend agreed to get me some currency for our holiday, so I transferred him the 200. When we got back, he found he had 200 extra in his account as the bureau mistakenly didn't charg him for my euros. I asked him for the cash back, but he said it was rightfully his. Should I ask for it back, confess to the foreign exchange or let him keep it?

Click reply to have your say

Note: Please remember that these are real-life Money Moral Dilemmas and while we want you to have your say, please remember to be nice when you respond.

Previous MMDs:

This Forum Tip was included in MoneySavingExpert's weekly email

Don't miss out on new deals, loopholes, and vouchers

Last edited by Former MSE Debs; 16-10-2012 at 6:02 PM.
Page 3
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,725Posts Today

7,753Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just finished the 6th and last of this group of @itvMLshow Roadshows, ta to all in Leeds who came. Show will be on Nov - Feb ITV 8pm Mon/Fri

• RT @Ian_McKillop: Thanks to the @MartinSLewis email, just claimed the £200 Winter Fuel Payment due only to my age and single person Council?

• Very funny little viral vid showing how the world would be if it were run by energy companies - worth a watch

• Follow Martin