Main site > Forums > Work & Benefits > Benefits & Tax Credits > Bromley Jobcentre No. wanted - Starting new job (Page 1)

IMPORTANT! This is MoneySavingExpert's open forum - anyone can post

Please exercise caution & report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous post to

  • Be nice to all MoneySavers
  • All the best tips go in the MoneySavingExpert weekly email

    Plus all the new guides, deals & loopholes

  • No spam/referral links
or Login with Facebook
Bromley Jobcentre No. wanted - Starting new job
Closed Thread
Views: 464
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
# 1
Old 29-09-2012, 9:56 AM
MoneySaving Stalwart
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 309
Default Bromley Jobcentre No. wanted - Starting new job

Starting new job on Monday and can't seem to find a direct number to my adviser to call so I can get any outstanding benefits paid to me & give them my new job details. Anyone know the best way to get in contact besides posting details which may slow things up? Don't really want to call a hub and find I don't get paid.
dx052 is offline
Report Post
# 2
Old 29-09-2012, 10:09 AM
Serious MoneySaving Fan
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,151

Google is your friend.

How about no longer being masochistic?
How about remembering your divinity?
How about unabashedly bawling your eyes out?
How about not equating death with stopping?
dseventy is offline
Report Post
# 3
Old 29-09-2012, 10:15 AM
MoneySaving Stalwart
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 309

Tried that number already, I am sure it's some hub somewhere or can they directly connect you to the job centre you sign on. Thanks anyway.
dx052 is offline
Report Post
# 4
Old 29-09-2012, 11:54 AM
Deliciously Dedicated Diehard MoneySaving Devotee
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 11,783

Write a letter addressed to your adviser and and pop it through the letterbox - he/she will receive it on Monday morning?
xylophone is offline
Report Post
# 5
Old 30-09-2012, 12:55 PM
MoneySaving Convert
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 74

0845 604 3719
All jobcentres have the same number . Just go through the switchboard and ask for the relevant team/advisor.

In your case you want the 'In and out of work' team. They will take all your details , process the closure of your claim and issue your p45 +payment.
banana is offline
Report Post
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

 Forum Jump  

Contact Us - - Archive - Privacy Statement - Top

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 2:07 AM.

 Forum Jump  

Free MoneySaving Email

Top deals: Week of 15 April 2015

Get all this & more in MoneySavingExpert's weekly email full of guides, vouchers and Deals

GET THIS FREE WEEKLY EMAIL Full of deals, guides & it's spam free

Latest News & Blogs

Martin's Twitter Feed


Cheap Travel Money

Find the best online rate for holiday cash with MSE's TravelMoneyMax.

Find the best online rate for your holiday cash with MoneySavingExpert's TravelMoneyMax.

MSE's Twitter Feed