Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
  • yelah4u
    • 24th Sep 12, 7:58 PM
    • 24th Sep 12, 7:58 PM
    Well done, and that's a quick turnaround time for Black Horse too!
  • Loon27
    • 29th Oct 12, 6:47 PM
    • 29th Oct 12, 6:47 PM
    Well after my last post a month ago i had a read of some of the problems that other people where having with Blackhorse even after they had accepted an offer and mailed it back to them so i started to get myself all worked up thinking that it was going to be the same for me, but i was shocked when i cheque came through the post last week, so it took exactly 2 months from when i sent the forms to get an offer and get the money.

Dont mean to rub it in for anyone who is having troubles with them but just shows in some cases they can do it in good time.
    • di3004
    • By di3004 29th Oct 12, 7:08 PM
    • 42,529 Posts
    • 56,679 Thanks
    di3004
    • 29th Oct 12, 7:08 PM
    • 29th Oct 12, 7:08 PM
    Congratulations!!
    The one and only "Dizzy Di"
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,345Posts Today

6,907Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @GemmaRobyn: @MartinSLewis my parents earned +£50k but it didn't mean they could afford to help. I worked 2 jobs at uni to get by. Why b?

• RT @JackieMutlow: @MartinSLewis @GMB Daughters loans not enough we pay 2 months rent a year (2x £410) AND £250 a month for food, train etc?

• Morning. On way to @gmb for 7:40 slot, this week warning to parents about student finance, get paid to cut debt costs, free cafe nero & more

• Follow Martin