Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Blulu
    • By Blulu 30th Aug 12, 12:59 PM
    • 4,558Posts
    • 73,301Thanks
    Blulu
    E: DAILY Win Three Barrels Brandy and/or glasses (Sudoku Puzzle)
    • 30th Aug 12, 12:59 PM
    E: DAILY Win Three Barrels Brandy and/or glasses (Sudoku Puzzle) 30th Aug 12 at 12:59 PM
    New link - thanks for the heads up Daphne:

http://www.thehousebrandy.com/library/#

Click on the newspaper on the table.

This is an ongoing comp

Edit: At the mo the prize seems to be for brandy glasses. I'll edit again if they change it back to winning brandy too - hopefully (hic!)
    Last edited by Blulu; 27-03-2013 at 4:39 PM.
    I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I'm going to learn, I must do it by listening - Larry King
Page 4
    • fire**fly
    • By fire**fly 26th May 15, 9:13 PM
    • 133,784 Posts
    • 3,590,663 Thanks
    fire**fly
    Originally posted by fire**fly
    The site link has been that one for a couple of years (post #48)
    Originally posted by mjm3346

I meant Claire had started a new thread/link for it since it
    hadn't been updated for ages.
    'What day is it?' asked Pooh 'It's today' squeaked Piglet, 'My favorite day' said Pooh
    ━☆.* fairysprinkles ★¸¸.☆.¸¸.*¨‘*
    all
    • falconer99
    • By falconer99 7th Oct 16, 8:14 AM
    • 324 Posts
    • 4,842 Thanks
    falconer99
    They have changed the site layout today, and appear to need a password to enter ... but there doesn't seem anywhere to create one! Any thoughts?
    • Blulu
    • By Blulu 7th Oct 16, 12:17 PM
    • 4,558 Posts
    • 73,301 Thanks
    Blulu
    They have changed the site layout today, and appear to need a password to enter ... but there doesn't seem anywhere to create one! Any thoughts?
    Originally posted by falconer99
    Same for me too. I tried messaging them on the contact page, but then that wouldn't submit either. I just wrote about it on their FB page, but TBH, I'm not holding out much hope as the last post showing there is Dec 2015

Blu X
    I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I'm going to learn, I must do it by listening - Larry King
    • Blulu
    • By Blulu 17th Oct 16, 1:30 PM
    • 4,558 Posts
    • 73,301 Thanks
    Blulu
    Sadly, I think it might be time to expire this thread. It doesn't look like they're going to do the daily sudoku anymore.

Blu X
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

272Posts Today

1,712Users online

Martin's Twitter