Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    BargainJunky
    Just won an item - can I remove postage charge as I'm collecting
    • 19th Aug 12, 10:20 PM
    Just won an item - can I remove postage charge as I'm collecting 19th Aug 12 at 10:20 PM
    I have won an item where the seller offered collection or courier and agreed to delay collection for one week on the understanding that I paid before I went on holiday.

Luckily I did win the auction and have tried to pay but the postage charge is still showing and I cant amend or remove it. Is there any way I can remove this so that I can pay (time is not on my side as I'm off in the morning).

I have already emailed the seller for a revised invoice but have heard nothing from them yet.

Any advise or help would be appreciated.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,366Posts Today

8,210Users online

Martin's Twitter