IMPORTANT! This is MoneySavingExpert's open forum - anyone can post

Please exercise caution & report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous post to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

• Be nice to all MoneySavers
  • All the best tips go in the MoneySavingExpert weekly email

Plus all the new guides, deals & loopholes

• No spam/referral links
or Login with Facebook
Clickworker
Views: 49,420
# 1
Annie021063
Old 17-08-2012, 8:13 PM
Fantastically Fervent MoneySaving Super Fan

Send a message via MSN to Annie021063
Default Clickworker

Been hijacking textbroker thread with chat about clickworker so thought we would start a thread for it.
Reply With Quote Report Post
The Following User Says Thank You to Annie021063 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 2
kiss_me_now9
Old 17-08-2012, 8:18 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

I emailed about my 50% writing assessment and they emailed back very promptly saying that they didn't think the 50% was justified and unfortunately they couldn't change my grade manually so they've reopened it for me

Now this time, I'll spend a little more time thinking about it and working harder on it - I think the other one was fine but I want to be certain this one goes through and scores as high as possible
No. 20 in the VSPC, No. 1427 in the sealed pot challenge. (Pot opening date: 01/07/2013)
Psychology graduate, hopeful OT student in the next few years!

# 3
Annie021063
Old 17-08-2012, 8:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss_me_now9 View Post
I emailed about my 50% writing assessment and they emailed back very promptly saying that they didn't think the 50% was justified and unfortunately they couldn't change my grade manually so they've reopened it for me

Now this time, I'll spend a little more time thinking about it and working harder on it - I think the other one was fine but I want to be certain this one goes through and scores as high as possible
Good luck, take your time initially and it will flow. The one I just wrote for the fashion site encouraged you to look over the site first to get a feel of them. I got 100% again!!
# 4
Annie021063
Old 17-08-2012, 8:24 PM

I've put a referral link on the referral page for anyone interested
# 5
SchminkyCat
Old 17-08-2012, 8:28 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Annie, thank you for starting this - I wasn't sure whether to or not.

I've just have my second fashion article approved and paid - yay! I am so utterly impressed that you got 100% for both! I got 91 for the assessment, and 92 for the two articles i've written. And boy have they taken me a long time! Actually, it took an age just to read through the instruction, which I had to refer back to over and over to make sure I got it right. Am hoping that I will get quicker and quicker the more I do as the instructions will be more familiar.

Kiss me - well done! Good for you for questioning it, and lots of luck with the next one! xx

# 6
Annie021063
Old 17-08-2012, 8:32 PM

No problems SchminkyCat, not really sure how I got 100% but hey I'm not going to argue. I have been writing assignments for my studies for years now so maybe it has paid off finally!
I'm hoping they will get quicker too, I'm going to sit down now and try to write at least 2 more tonight, there are currently 95 fashion ones left so between us we could make a dent in them I'm sure
# 7
Annie021063
Old 18-08-2012, 10:53 PM

Another 100% piece today, few comments which were fair enough, me being daft but they still gave me 100% 14E earned now, will aim for 2 tomorrow. How are others getting on?
# 8
kiss_me_now9
Old 18-08-2012, 11:31 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Trying to muster up the will to re-do this written english assessment. Sigh. I'll do it tomorrow
No. 20 in the VSPC, No. 1427 in the sealed pot challenge. (Pot opening date: 01/07/2013)

# 9
amyloofoo
Old 19-08-2012, 3:34 AM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Heya, thanks for letting me know about Clickworker. I've now submitted a few of the fashion articles - only meant to do one but didn't realise they'd automatically run them concurrently. I thought they were expecting a bit much for 3.5 euros when I reached my fourth article, then noticecd my balance and realised I'd been a bit silly! So far my rating is 100% and my balance has been going up, but I don't seem to have had any feedback? How long does this tend to take?
Make 10 a day June: 981.94
# 10
Annie021063
Old 19-08-2012, 2:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyloofoo View Post
Heya, thanks for letting me know about Clickworker. I've now submitted a few of the fashion articles - only meant to do one but didn't realise they'd automatically run them concurrently. I thought they were expecting a bit much for 3.5 euros when I reached my fourth article, then noticecd my balance and realised I'd been a bit silly! So far my rating is 100% and my balance has been going up, but I don't seem to have had any feedback? How long does this tend to take?
well done, the feedback, if any, is on the page where you see what % they have you, if there isn't any then keep going as you are.
The Following User Says Thank You to Annie021063 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 11
SchminkyCat
Old 19-08-2012, 4:00 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Well done Amyloofoo (and that is the sort of thing I would do as well! lol).

I haven't managed to get and more done this weekend, been so busy. Have 4 generations of family here for roast dinner yesterday and then catching up on housework and washing today. The thing is, they take me so long I need to make sure I have plenty of time to sit and write! Might attempt one after the kiddies have gone to bed.

The Following User Says Thank You to SchminkyCat For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 12
katini
Old 19-08-2012, 5:02 PM
MoneySaving Convert

I'm writing a really boring piece for the fashion website. So far I have struggled to write 50 words: can anyone give me some enthusiasm please?!?!?
The Following User Says Thank You to katini For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 13
Kiran
Old 19-08-2012, 5:03 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Finally got my butt in gear and did the written test. 100%, stick that up your trumpet textbroker, lol.
Some people don't exaggerate........... They just remember big!
# 14
Annie021063
Old 19-08-2012, 5:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiran View Post
Finally got my butt in gear and did the written test. 100%, stick that up your trumpet textbroker, lol.
lol, they are quite easy once you get going, I try to find some info about them like history etc, just completed one more, will do another later.
# 15
katini
Old 19-08-2012, 6:46 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie021063 View Post
lol, they are quite easy once you get going, I try to find some info about them like history etc, just completed one more, will do another later.
I've written two this afternoon now and am getting a bit more into the swing of it. Hopefully I will get a bit quicker as well!
# 16
amyloofoo
Old 19-08-2012, 6:47 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

I'm finding the fashion ones a bit tedious too... does anyone else look at the site we're writing about and think they're a bit overpriced and some of the shoes are reeeeeeally ugly
Make 10 a day June: 981.94
# 17
SchminkyCat
Old 19-08-2012, 6:59 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Yes Amy - i've just got one on my screen now, gives me a chance to think about it whilst putting kiddies to bed and i'll then sit and write it afterwards. But yes, tedious is definitely the word. I think i'd find it a bit more interesting if any of the brands were familiar but so far i've never even heard of any of them!

The Following User Says Thank You to SchminkyCat For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 18
katini
Old 19-08-2012, 7:20 PM
MoneySaving Convert

I know exactly what you mean Amy. I have just had one come up which I had to skip twice because it was for a brand I'd never heard of, which they didn't stock any items for on their website and I also couldn't find out anything about by Googling!! I have done three now, that last one took half an hour and I think if I kept at it tonight I could keep getting the speed up, but probably risking the accuracy as I've lost interest!! I will have another go tomorrow I think.

Has anyone managed to get the Compare Web Search results one to work yet?
The Following User Says Thank You to katini For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 19
kiss_me_now9
Old 20-08-2012, 11:40 AM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Right, I'm on this written assignment! Am I right in thinking I need to be putting in lots of keywords and making it very concentrated towards the subject that I'm writing about?

# 20
Annie021063
Old 20-08-2012, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss_me_now9 View Post
Right, I'm on this written assignment! Am I right in thinking I need to be putting in lots of keywords and making it very concentrated towards the subject that I'm writing about?
read the instructions carefully too, you will be fine